The half Project (start-up)

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The half Project (start-up)

Blog Entries

Default The half Project (start-up)

@Valcarona; @Polkadot Jolteon; @TobiasMoon; @Dark Deox; @Terra-chan; @Blathers;

The Lab worker looked down at the six children that were stapled to the tables, she shock his head, so young not much older then his own kids, he sighed remembering the threat that the leader had given him You better inject this batch right Dr. Colsan, or I know just where I will get my next lab rats he shivered she didn't even show any emotion while saying that either. He went down the short flight of stairs to where a cart was waiting for him. He looked down at the tubes and he inserted them into the needles. "are they ready?" he asked a scientist. "yes sir" was the lesser ones reply " a bomb could go off and they wouldn't even twitch." "good" said Colsan. He walked into the room, with the other scientist pushing the cart. He carefully rubbed the fist child's arm with a rag, then inserted a needle, and forced the liquid in. He did this to the last Five kids. soon the first one was groaning. "let's go up to the deck" Colsan recommended as he headed up there.

the six kids groaned and opened their mouths in slight screams as their own body ware changing. Colsan waited form one to stop changing and breathing, death from the process would occur at this stage. But the changes kept on going, one grew gears, a anther one, a tail, one looked like it was wearing steel.Colsan looked as the changes stomped, all six of the kids still breathing, or showing sighs of life. the scientist next to him stared down at the Six, "all lived, when was the last time such a good rate like that happen?" the scientist looked towards wear Colsan was standing, only to she that he was inspecting the six. 12 grunts came in the testing area, and took the kids away, they were placed in a small room, with thick doors and guards. where they would wake up, and there new role explained. a small amount of food and water was left, and the Small video camera would watch them, to see If they would do good in their plan.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The half Project (start-up)

Tony jumped up, looking down at himself and the gear going straight through his chest. 'Ack! I'm a robot! Ha, at least I don't look like a cosplayer like you five do. Call me Tony. Wow, my face is gone. This is both awesome and disgusting'. He promptly fell over. 'Ow. It seems I have to constantly adjust my wheel-feet in order to stay up'. He tried to pick himself up, finding his five remaining fingers were chains after they touched the floor while he was standing up. 'So, what are your names'?

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One boy awoke, his mind a blank slate, waiting to be written upon. His memories had vanished from him. Everything was distant, like shapes in the fog of his mind. His only thought was a word that seemed to correspond to himself. Ozias. Ozias was enraged. He couldn't remember why, but he was furious. He let out a faint, annoyed groan, which gradually developed into a scream of hurt, and finally a roar of anger as he opened his eyes. Still screaming, he stood up and walked towards the room's door, smashing it open in a bright purple light*. Two guards stopped him from walking any further. Ozias stopped shouting, simply giving the two an angered glare and then moving them out of his way with a Leaf Blade. He would no longer put up with any resistance from these people. 'No longer?' he thought.

*Confusion

Blog Entries

(OOC: you are too weak to do that please Edit)

Blog Entries

Tony slowly examined the others. 'You all seem younger than me... Aw, I don't want to play babysitter to a bunch of freaks. Hmm, let's experiment with this gear'. The gear going through his torso spun faster, and Tony felt nourished and fed. As it slowed to a near-halt, he felt hungry and light-headed. 'This gear seems to be both my heart and stomach. Well, I guess I have no need to eat, then. Wait, you'. He pointed to Ozias. 'You don't seem too creeped out. Do you remember anything'?

Blog Entries

Ozias simply looked at Tony. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary with these people. This was all he knew. "...No," came his reply, "Are you going to get in my way too?"

Trizark found himself in a space. Shadows surrounded him except for the one patch of light he stood in. A ghostly face pokes itself right in front of Tri's view, smiling to himself. "Who- who are you?" Tri asks nervously. Normally he feels comfortable around ghosts, but he didn't know where he was. The Ghosts's face curves up in a smile. "Welcome to the club." Suddenly everything in his vision burst into flame, the only thing Tri hears is a shrill tone of laughter before he is brought to consciousness.

Trizark wakes up screaming. He reaches to his forehead as he has a very serious fever, only to see a flame in place of his hands. He jumps in surprise and yelps, while a ball of fire emerges from his lips. He stops, staring blankly at where the flame had emerged. "He he.." He chuckles, feeling a grim humor come to him for reasons he could not explain. "Hehehe... HA HA HA!" The shrill tones of his laughter echoing what he heard in his dreams. He began spraying fire all about the room, giggling as he did so. There was something strangely... right about the way he feels. He feels energized, filled with pure adrenaline. He touches his hand to his heart to check his pulse. "Strange..." He didn't appear to HAVE a pulse. He reaches for his face, and out of surprise runs over to the bowl of water that was left for him.

He looks down into the water, and the face of a chandelure glances back at him. "Well look at you," The watery specter said. "You look like one of us now."
    "I'm... a chandelure?" Trizark understood that this was a way of the ghosts to communicate with him. They often messed with mirrors and TVs to talk with him ever since he met them at the old mansion. A large grin covers Trizark's face. The flames on his head begin to burn more brightly as he giggles to himself. He likes this new prospect.

Blog Entries

Ozias was suddenly aware of movement in a room. His mind told him so. With a swift Confusion, he opened the door of this room in curiosity.

Blog Entries

'Naw, kid, I plan on getting you all out of here. I feel that it's my responsibility as the oldest. My clothes seem to be gone. I need my backpack.' he looked at Trizark. 'All right, candle-boy, you're a Chandelure. I feel we're gonna be subjected to more stuff. Let's get out of here.'. He wheeled out of the room, with each of the others wrapped in one of his chain-fingers.

Blog Entries

A large man looked down at Ozias, "your should stay in there" said the grunt, "the smart people will tell you every thing you need to know"

Blog Entries

Ozias was furious. "I am no one's responsibility but my own. I can handle myself." He was suddenly confused. "Wait... out of here? There's a world beyond this one?" He absentmindedly Leaf Bladed the large man, muttering, "Leave me alone, freak."

Blog Entries

'Crap, forgot you, kid.'. Tony shot his thumb-chain at Ozias, wrapping it around him. He bolted through the hall, sawing the walls open with his saw-hand, the five teens in tow, until he broke outside, tumbling down a hillside, all the while getting wrapped in his chains.

Blog Entries

Ozias, with the you-know-what irritated out of him, sliced the chain off of him with his Leaf Blade. He wasn't finished. "You're taking the..." he began, but the word left him, and he gave up, "...others away from here."

(OOC: You are derailing the RP quite a bit guys. Joltik has an idea of how he wants this to begin, but this isn't quite it. We were meant to be all separated and trapped in the rooms we were placed in by the grunts after we were injected.)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blathers View Post
    (OOC: You are derailing the RP quite a bit guys. Joltik has an idea of how he wants this to begin, but this isn't quite it. We were meant to be all separated and trapped in the rooms we were placed in by the grunts after we were injected.)
    (OOC: Wasn't me, and Joltik is a girl.)

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast