The Half Project: Second Half

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The Half Project: Second Half

Blog Entries

Default The Half Project: Second Half

The Half Project: Second Half

Fully allowed by the GM of the original Half Project, @Joltik.

As humans and Pokemon grow closer, so does technology with the two. It has allowed resurrection of the deceased, conversion of life into energy and back, and artificial Pokemon. But now, there's a group that has begun to exploit technology for their own ends. People from ages ten to eighteen began vanishing, but soon ten and nineteen-year olds started disappearing as well. What no one knows, though, is that this group was using them as test subjects, injecting them with Pokemon DNA. These half-humans, called Merges by the scientists, were purposed as weapons with world-domination in mind. Unfortunately, not all of them were viable, and were locked in tiny cells to die.

Eventually, though, a batch of Merges, along with older Merges, managed to escape. Life with their new selves was hard, but they managed to get along. They instigated another break, and freed a large amount of Merges, and brought the renegade scientists to justice.

A few of the Project members, however, managed to avoid arrest. They re-coalesced, and resumed their cruel experiments, this time, able to use anyone nine to nineteen.

Okay, ground rules: No Legendary Merges initially. I have hidden criteria for when you can use one, but only one. Want another? Meet my hidden requirements again. All I can say is it's to reward being active.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    No bunnying or the like.
    The general form rules must be obeyed.
    I am GM my word is law, if you have a question, VM, PM, or just ask in this thread.
    You can only have one form of merge, so only one pokemon.
    Please be active, it really helps.
    These rules still apply.
    Also, Legendary Merges are not more powerful than normal ones, and there are some that I'll never allow, which would be anything banned from the Battle Subway, the Lake Trio... Well, Except the weaker Events, such as Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Victini, Keldeo, and Meloetta. They're allowed.
    There isn't a 4-move limit. I only ask you use up to 1 move per post.
    I have a plot in mind, don't veer too far off-course... But I can rectify most things like that, so this rule ain't a biggie.
    Your Merge characters can look like their normal, human selves for as long as they like, but will go back to their half forms the instant they are hurt.

Name:
    Appearance before merge:
    Appearance after merge:
    Personality:
    History:
    Flaw: (This is a physical, mental, or otherwise weakness that keeps them from becoming too powerful)
    Other:

Project Sheet:
    Name:
    Age: (should be over 20, give a reason if you want it to be younger)
    Hunter/scientist/grunt: Scientists are the ones who do the research, injection, and other scientific stuff, Grunts are the guards and caretakers, and Hunters track escapees and bring them back.
    Appearance :
    Personality:
    History:(not required, but recommended)
    other:
    Pokemon:(should have Gender, moves, and ability, Up to six pokemon)

Accepted people: (I'm not a fan of Mentions... Nor putting down last names...)

My sign-ups will all go here:

If there's anything I'm missing, tell me.

@Valcarona, @Polkadot Jolteon, here ya' go.
    Last edited by Charles Dunois; 14th June 2012 at 02:42 PM.
    Bad Apple and bennett like this.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Half Project: Second Half

Name: Ozias Wheatley
    Pokémon: Gallade
    Appearance Before Merge:
    Ozias has florescent green eyes and white hair, with matching a green hooded jumper and white jeans.
    Appearance After Merge:
    Ozias looks much like a regular Gallade, excepting his face (which is the same underneath his Gallade horn), his hands (which are also the same), and his lack of 'abdomen'.
    Personality:
    Ozias is stubborn (though not as much as in the original RP), but he has lost his 'holier-than-thou' attitude. He also, while telepathic, doesn't read everything as he now respects privacy, although he still hasn't quite mastered his telepathy.
    History:
    For some reason, Ozias doesn't like to talk about his past.
    Other: Ozias is technically older than 15...
    Flaw: Ozias feeds on mental activity. The longer he goes without feeding, the more extreme his weaknesses become.
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 9th July 2012 at 02:05 AM.
    Charles Dunois likes this.

Blog Entries

You know you're accepted.

Oh, FYI, instead of mentioning, I'll simply Like the post.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

YAY! I'll bring Caleb back sometime...

Name: Kaida Anguis

Which pokemon you are merged with: Dratini

Appearance before merge: She's Albino, so Kaida's hair and skin is really, really, really white. Her eyes are a pinkish red, she wears a usual striped T-shirt with a long skirt.

Appearance after merge: Kaida's skin is blue, and from her neck down is white. She doesn't have her legs anymore, it's somewhat resembles a weird mermaid. Her hair is a light blue, but Kaida's eyes haven't changed. Her ears have also been replaced by Dratini head fins.

Personality: She's very shy and silent. But is also really polite, and only does things if they're neccesary. Not to mention she has an extreme fear of falling and trains.

History: When Kaida was five, her family were visiting Nimbasa City via subway. But some freak accident happened where the subway was de-railed and crashed. She was one of the few survivors of the crash. For the rest of her family, may they rest in peace. The crash didn't just give her a few scratches and bruises, but it paralyzed her legs permanentley. Kaida spent months in the hospital, and she could walk or stand. She always had to be pushed in a wheel chair, but when no one was looking, she would try to stand. Which is why she has a fear of falling, because of how many times she fell. But this all started to lead to depression, then, she was taken into the Half project.

Flaw: Her flaw in human form is that she can't walk, but her flaw in merge form is that her Dratini tail can't constantly support her and that she might collapse every now and then.

Other: Kaida can stand and slither around with the Dratini tail, but it can only hold her up for a few hours before she collapses. So theres gonna be moments where someone's gonna have to carry her.
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 10th June 2012 at 09:14 PM.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Again, accepted...

Blog Entries

Welcome back to the Half Project syndicate... I mean Half Project RP.
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 9th June 2012 at 02:47 PM.

Blog Entries

...I sure hope this does good as the last one. I'm no GM, but I'll try.

Blog Entries

The Half Project was full of win. There's nothing to worry about. It's not the GM, but the essence of the RP itself. And I'm no guru, so I'll sh'up.

Blog Entries

For convenience, I'll just post Sign-ups like everyone else.

Name: Lexi
    Which pokemon you are merged with: Klang
    Appearance before merge: Lexi had dark, blonde hair and often wore metallic-colored clothing.
    Appearance after merge: Lexi looks like Anthony's female form, only Shiny, and without the saw-hands.
    Personality: Lexi is bitter and introverted, preferring to be left alone. This is in contrast to the fact that she is literally weaker without her brother, which she detests.
    History: Lexi grew up in her academic brother's shadow, struggling to keep her grades up. A week before Anthony vanished, Lexi left to visit her grandparents. Upon returning, she found her house burned and her parents dead.
    Flaw: Lexi is unable to use electricity-based abilities unless she is in proximity with Anthony.
    Other: Lexi is Anthony's sister.

Blog Entries

I was going to put in Ozias' sister too!
    Purple Porygon likes this.

Blog Entries

That's fine.

Blog Entries

This looks interesting.

Name: Roscoe Paynen
    Which pokemon you are merged with: Galvantula

Appearance before merge: He is always seen wearing a worn jersey for his favorite team, The Castelia Cofagrigus. He has blue eyes and black hair.

Appearance after merge: Extra eyes form in the middle of his forehead and his mouth forms into his mandibles. His body turns yellow and purple covered hairs while is arms and legs turn into the large feet of a Galvantula, losing his use of arms as they are now his front two legs. His torso however does not expand to the size of a real Galvantula. When in this form he is only 2 feet from the ground (ground to his stomach).

Personality: Roscoe is outgoing and loves to be around people. He is very rarely ever serious, and loves it when the attention is on him. At times he can be a jerk.

History: Before being taken into the Half Project, Roscoe was a natural athlete. On his way to Castelia City to see his favorite team play a game he was kidnapped into the Half Project.

Flaw: Every time he changes he goes a little bit more cruel

Other: He is quite the party animal.
    Last edited by tyler212; 9th June 2012 at 05:17 PM.
    "The military don't start wars. Politicians start wars."

- William Westmoreland

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

-Douglas MacArthur

Blog Entries

Uh, I'll accept if you can expand the personality... And possibly the appearance, though that's more of a suggestion than a must-do.
    Purple Porygon likes this.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

BOOM, DONE! kaida-anguis.png
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Hmm...

Well, I've got an idea. Going to be brainstormin' for a while... But I ain't going to be offline or anything.

Oh, hey, @Valcarona, try doing this from now on. It is much easier for viewers.
    [spoiler ][img ]image URL[/img ][/spoiler ]
    Without the spaces. So you'd instead have this:

Oh, yes... Your characters won't be able to turn human for more than an hour until Ozias, Polkadot Jolteon's character, uses a device on them... Yeah, the two of us worked that out.
    Last edited by Charles Dunois; 9th June 2012 at 05:22 PM.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast