Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Half Project: Scattered Shards

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Half Project: Scattered Shards

That, I did.

Name: Tammy
    Pokémon A: Blissey
    Pokémon B: Palkia
    Appearance before merge: Tammy had light, reddish hair. Her eyes were green, and she was quite thin.
    Appearance after merge: Tammy now has a helmet similar to Palkia's, and it's eyes, as well. Her face is pink-purple, and lined with Palkia's facial stripes. Her hair is now longer, and curls at the ends, as well as being pink. Her torso is in the shape of an egg, though her legs are just slightly shorter. She has Blissey's 'wings', though they become Palkia's halfway across. She has Blissey's egg in a pouch on her stomach, and Palkia's neck-shoulder-guards. She also has Palkia-like arms, though her underarms are human and pink. Her waist and crotch are white and furry/feathery, possessing Blissey's distinctive flared sections. Her legs are naturally-armored, with emphasis on the shinguards, which rise up halfway past her knees and end in spikes. Her feet are Palkia's, but smaller and longer. She has a Palkia's tail. Her breasts are not covered, so she pretty-much-always wears a large, white undershirt.
    Personality: Tammy is kind and near-motherly, not to mention protective, to younger Merges, though is vicious, with a hunger for human flesh. Her level and style of humor is largely dependent on the situation.
    History: Tammy shares most of her history with Isabel, though did not become a Multi-Merge until recently.
    Flaw A: It can be fatal if her pearls are broken. Pretty much the same as Localia's flaw.
    Flaw B: Tammy not only puts herself in harm's way if it means saving the younger Merges, but feels the literal urge to use Softboiled or Healing Wish on her friends the instant they're harmed, and her not doing so is more of an achievement than getting a Shiny Manaphy.

Cryogenated

New Merge
    Last edited by erwincelmo; 22nd August 2012 at 04:28 AM.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic61578_11.gif

Blog Entries

Hmm... Sure, accepted. But you're going to have to wait till I mention you in the Start-Up. M'kay..?

Okay,

Blog Entries

I'd like it if you kept the RP's name out of your banner, but that's more of my personal preference than anything necessary.

Yup, changed the banner.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

HELLO STONEHENGE!
    Anyway, I have a very flaky 2-hour's worth of internets, so Imma make this quick. What'd I miss?

Blog Entries

A lot... I'd no idea you'd return so soon... I was going to PM you and tell you about it, but it seems I was too late...

Blog Entries

Well, guess who!

Okay, tell me if I go wrong here. Tammy's part Palkia, Lilith's back, she's kinda better now, Kathrine has a hole in her head and has a crush on someone. Oui?

Blog Entries

Sure. That sums it up.

Blog Entries

Excellent.

And someone remind me to lay off the French. I'm in England now.

Blog Entries

Why? You just did!

Blog Entries

Oh. Yeah. Right, pergamus!

Blog Entries

Name: Sylvia Desmond
    Pokémon: Mesprit (Shiny)
    Appearance before merge: Sylvia wore glasses and had long, straight hair, colored like rusted metal. Her eyes were a beautiful blue, and her facial features were described as attractive. Her body was sexy curvaceous, and she stood 6 foot, 3 inches tall.
    Appearance after merge: Sylvia no longer needs glasses, and her irises are yellow, with slit pupils. Her hair now reaches to her waist, with Mesprit's head appendages. A pink area, as on Mesprit, covers some of her face. Her skin has a bit of gold to it, but not much. She has Mesprit's tails, each 8 feet long.
    Personality: Sylvia has little to no emotion, only acting upon logic.
    History: Sylvia was Kathrine's older half sister. When her semi-sibling vanished, Sylvia left to find her, and has been looking for a year.
    Flaw: Sylvia has no power when she feels emotion.

Work-in-progress
    Name: Dacia Sharp
    Pokémon A: Crobat
    Pokémon B: Mismagius
    Pokémon C: Mew
    Appearance before merge: Dacia had dark, reddish hair and green eyes. She was thin and lean, with a pale complexion.
    Appearance after merge: It is unknown what she looked like immediately after the Merge, as she has shapeshifted into a much more human form. In fact, this form looks perfectly human, save for the slitted eyes and fangs.
    Her form used when her above form isn't enough possesses four large bat wings, Mew's ears, while her human ears disappear, a tinge of orchid in her hair, and glowing, red eyes, still slitted. Her fangs are sharper.
    Finally, when neither form is capable enough, she shows her default form; The wings are larger, and she has Mew's tail. She has a Mismagius' 'hat' and 'cloak', though they are removable, while still being considered bio-matter and part of her body. Her sclera are black.
    Personality: Dacia is dark, feral, and mischievous. She loves to drain the blood of defeated foes.
    History: Unknown.
    Really, history should be optional.
    Flaw A: Anything Dacia eats or drinks will not add to any positive nutritional value, excepting blood, which her digestive system can now tolerate.
    Flaw B: In her middle and default forms, Dacia will be paralyzed by water.
    Flaw C: In her default, 'true', form, sunlight will afflict her with a Burn. It can eventually kill her.
    Other: Dacia is now a kind of Romanian vampire called a strigoi. However, she must go through a long incantation in order to turn someone else into a strigoi, provided they aren't already a Merge.
    Last edited by Charles Dunois; 6th September 2012 at 04:12 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Name: Lillian Leviosa (Lily)
    Which Pokémon you are merged with: Lilligant
    Appearance before merge: Platinum blond hair, sea green eyes, outfit similar to Leaf's
    Appearance after merge: Her flower is platinum-colored, and her eyes are sea green. Her body is two shades darker than a normal Lilligant's. Her arms look like they had been eaten.
    Personality: Bubbly, clumsy, and crazy, she does all she can. Also tends to be forgetful and dumb.
    History: She one was at war with the labs for the merges. She was a good friend to all, and still is. She has been in several cases where Lillipup trapped her, and one bit her where her left leg was. The scar still exists there.
    Flaw: Can't use Grass-type moves unless in Forests, but can use Fire-type moves when not in them instead.
    Last edited by Leavanny Duo; 9th September 2012 at 06:44 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast