The half Project
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The half Project

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default The half Project

The half project

It seems as if the power of technology keeps on increasing, the people and pokemon keep on getting closer. All over in the world of pokemon, people have been going missing; the people have noticed that only people in the age range of ten to eighteen age range, have been taken. What the people don’t know is that this is the best age for surviving, the process of Merge, when a human’s DNA is combined with that of a Pokémon’s. Not human, or pokemon, but both. You are one of the taken, given a Pokémon’s DNA, with the ability to look like your old human self for an hour. Will you escape and find a new home, or will you try to find a cure? One thing for sure, life will never be the same again.

The Project has three different main groups Hunters, scientists, and Grunts.
    The hunters are the people that go after the runways, they tend to use pokemon that can clause sleep or catch things. They are also the people that took you from your home. It worth mentioning that because the runaways are successful they don't want to kill them, just take them back.
    scientists are the people that did the experiments, they know your weakness, and who you once where, they come along with the hunters to help subdue you. They don't always use pokemon, but when they do they lean tower more modern ones.
    The grunts are like the hunters, but the grunts stay at the lad, They are your keeper before you escaped. they like to use powerful pokemon, they fight well in small spaces

the lab is located on an island just of the unova region.

No bunnying or the like,
    The general form rules must be obeyed
    I am GM my world is law, if you have a question, VM, PM, or just ask in this thread.
    You can only have one form of merge, so only one pokemon.
    Please be active, it really helps

Merge Sign up sheet:
    Name:
    Which pokemon you are merged with: (try not to use human like pokemon, like lucario no lendarys)
    Appearance before merge:
    Appearance after merge:
    Personality:
    History:
    Other:

Project Sheet:
    Name:
    Age: (should be over 20, give a reason if you want it to be younger)
    Rank:(you can be as high as you like, but I control the leaders of each section)
    Appearance :
    Personality:
    History:(not required, but recommended)
    other:
    Pokemon:(should have Gender, moves, and ability, Up to six pokemon)

Once 4 or 5 people join, then we can begin. Also once three people Join, you can have as many people as you like, but you must be able to mange then all.

Accepted people:

others
    Name:Tom
    Hunter
    Appearance: Tom has short back hair, and white skin. he is a very tall man, and is as strong as an ox. he weirs a cameo vest with a black shirt underneath. he has brown combat boots and grey pants.
    Personality: Tom is a ruthless man, who is willing to do anything to catch his prey.
    History:all that is know is that he is very good that that he has be doing this a long time.
    Pokemon: only two are known, his Ariados, and his Garchomp.

Name: Sandy
    scientist
    Appearance :Sandy has long blond hair and blue eyes. she is always wearing her lab coat with a Black shirt and plants underneath. she also wears black hills.
    Personality:Sandy rarely shows emotions. she seems to always be cool and collected.
    History:even less is known about sandy, roomers say that she was the one to come up with the project.
    Pokemon: only one is known, Porygon-Z.

Name: Dango
    grunt
    Appearance :he has black hair, and is ripped. he wears a green shirt and tends to go topless. he also wears green plants and boots. they say he can snap steel.
    Personality:he is very cruel, when he get's angry and tends to explode
    History: nothing is really known about him, he just showed up one day.
    Pokemon: only one is known, Conkeldurr.

These three are the leaders of the project little is known about them. some say that their may be 4th member, the real leader. But there is a rumor about some one else as well

Name: Shawn
    Which pokemon you are merged with: Absol
    Appearance before merge: he had white hair and blue eyes. he used to wear a green T-shirt and black pants with brown boots.
    Appearance after merge: he now has white shaggy hair all over his body, minus his face witch is blue, and has Absol's horn sticking out of it. he also has an Absol's tail and claws.
    Personality: not much is known, but he seems kind and smart.
    History:before his merge nothing is known, he was, and still is the first merge to escape and stay free. because he was made about a year before the RP starts he does not have the ability to look human. he wears a white jacket, and sweatpants and shoes to hid this real appearance. His ability to scene danger is what allowed for him to get away. they say
    Other: He is something of a legend to the project. you may want to try to find him.
    Last edited by Meow Wow; 3rd May 2012 at 06:39 PM.

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The half Project

so are we gonna look something like a gijinka after merge?you know,like we will get combined with pokemon parts like the tail,the ears,etc...

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

YES! FINALLY! I've had an idea just like this but never got around to writing anything!

Name: Lilith
    Pokemon: Zoroark (it's human enough)
    Appearence before merge: Dark red, long hair. Caucasian, wore a simple blue t-shirt with jeans, tennis shoes, and a Black baseball hat
    Appearence after merge: She looks like a Zoroark, but has a straighter posture and the legs are longer. The face is a human shape and so is the hands and feet, but they still have the claws. Zoroark's fur color has been turned into Lilith's skin color. EDIT: The black tuft of fur around her neck acts as a shirt and she wears shorts (I decided to draw her, but I realized that I forgot to add the clothes to the sign-up sheet, lol)
    Personality: She's silent and perfers to be alone, fearing that someone would see her true self. She only looks out for herself beleiving that if she tried to help someone, they would still be frightened. She's unconfident and is serious, and no longer finds joy in life. (Just note that she doesn't know how to turn into a human yet)
    History: She was just a perfectly normal girl. Lilith was smart, athletic, and social. She lived in Striaton City and was leading a good life, up until she was taken and merged with Zoroark. Since then she beleived that she was a monster and never wants to be seen by anything ever again.
    Other: The Zoroark she was merged with tended to have some, anger issues. Due to this, Lilith gained that trait from it, but she rarley becomes agressive
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 16th April 2012 at 11:10 PM.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Aww, yeah! Modifying Pokémon sprites is what I do best!

Other than maths. I like maths.

Name: Ozias
    Pokémon: Gallade
    Appearance before Merge:
    Ozias has florescent green eyes and white hair, with matching green shirt and white jeans.
    Appearance after Merge:
    See attachment
    Personality:
    Ozias is very stubborn and somewhat cold-hearted at times. However, he will, like a Gallade, enforce what he views as justice, and defend both his friends and those who he believes will have trouble standing up for themselves (speaking for the mutes, as he calls it) with his life.
    History:
    Ozias suffered severe amnesia after the Merge with Gallade. He used his newfound abilities to break out of the laboratory where he was merged and cause problems for those who did this to him.
    Other: N/A
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 23rd April 2012 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Flip! I forgot the personality!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kagamine Len View Post
    so are we gonna look something like a gijinka after merge?you know,like we will get combined with pokemon parts like the tail,the ears,etc...
    Yes! that's what I was thinking of, I just couldn't remember how to spell gijinka, like a hybrid of the two.(human and pokemon)
    @Polkadot Jolteon; @Valcarona;
    also, I meant to avoid, Human like pokemon, like lucario, but Zoroark and Gallade are good for that. Just FYI, the Role play starts in the lab, You are both Accepted

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Just FYI, the Role play starts in the lab,
    Just planning ahead... heeheeheehee... heheheheh... *laughs manically, then clears throat* Anyways... Will we be able to use moves and stuff?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Polkadot Jolteon View Post
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Just FYI, the Role play starts in the lab,
    Just planning ahead... heeheeheehee... heheheheh... *laughs manically, then clears throat* Anyways... Will we be able to use moves and stuff?
    Yes, but you must incorporate moves into your new appearance, There is no 4 move limit on moves for merges, because they should be stronger and smarter then most pokemon.

Post Thanks / Like

This sounds really cool!

Name: Alexander (Alex)
    Gender: Previously Male, able to swich genders after merged.
    Merged Pokemon: Metagross
    Appearance before merge: 6'2" and lithe with long blond hair in a braid. He badly injured his right eye in a bicycle accdent when he was 10 and wears his hair in such a way that it covers it. Always wears a baggy turtleneck and a pair of extremely worn down jeans, as well as sturdy hiking boots. Alex looks exremely androgynous.
    Appearance after merge: Still 6'2", but with Metagross' blue color to "his" skin and silver hair. Zhe has a silver X printed across "his" face like a tatoo, and "his" blind eye has been replaced with Metagross' blck and red cybernetic one while "her" left eye remains his normal green. Where "her" feet were zhe now has pads and "her" hands seem to be covered in silver gloves.
    Personality: Usually a loner, but is very close to those zhe considers friends and would go to the ends of the earth to defend them. Zhe hates gender steriotypes and refuses to conform to one gender saying that zhe is "neither male nor female." Zhe believes that it is very important to keep your promises.
    History: After his parents divorced he stayed with his mother and had a fairly happy life, allthough he was bullied somewhat for his looks. His only friend died in a car accident a week before he dissapeared, leaving him to feel that he has no reason to attempt to go back to his old life.

Amazing Sig Banner done by Blue Dragon

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@TobiasMoon; Accepted, A person that can change Genders? sounds fun. Also since Three people have joined I'll get to work on the Other sign up sheet sould be up by tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! What levels should our characters be at, and therefor what moves should they know at the start, if any?

(also Alex looks androgynous in either gender form, so the description stays pretty much the same either way)

Amazing Sig Banner done by Blue Dragon

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Name: Tony (Later decides to go by Anthony.)
    Which pokemon you are merged with: Klinklang
    Appearance before merge: Wears a vest and a white undershirt. He has dark hair and green eyes.
    Appearance after merge: There is now a gear halfway through Tony's back. His feet have been replaced by wheels, and he must move around in order to stand up, or adjust the motors in his heels constantly. His head has another gear through the middle, with no discernible features, just a plain black sphere. His elbows are also gears. The rest of him is also plain cylinders and prisms like his head. His right hand has been replaced with a gear, similar to a Klinklang's bottom gear, and his left hand's fingers are chains that can be extended or retracted. Later, he has eerie red eyes and can switch between chain and gearsaw on each hand.
    Personality: He can be vengeful and apathetic. He likes his new-found power, and has no intention of changing back or conforming to society. He feels that he is responsible for the others.
    History: Tony was raised in Verdanturf Town, researching Steel-type Pokemon profusely as a pass-time.
    Other: Since Kninklang doesn't have an organic brain, Tonys' neurons and nano-processors don't get along, meaning he's not entirely sane.
    Last edited by Dark Deoxys; 5th May 2012 at 05:24 PM. Reason: added to appearance and other alias.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasMoon View Post
    Thanks! What levels should our characters be at, and therefor what moves should they know at the start, if any?

(also Alex looks androgynous in either gender form, so the description stays pretty much the same either way)
    Levels don't really matter that's the magic(Science?) of morphs! now That I'm Done with being cheesy you star out with no moves, but after the first post or so, You wake up, and do stuff, you have to make any moves you want to use mach your new body. You can even make you your own moves, or just ram into things, but some moves have to be learned via HM or TM If you wanna ask before you used, or learn such moves, just PM VM or post here. renumber, that you can't start out super stodge and have to work your way up. We don't want any sues here.

Did you think I forgot you @Dark Deox; you are Accepted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm gonna use all of Gallade's moves and use Gallade's huge big swords! Woo, total carnage!!

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

okay!

I'm a bit in a hurry while doing this so I just attached some attachment images here... =3
    Name: Alice
    Which pokemon you are merged with: a Shiny Pachirisu [no one told me that being shiny isn't allowed so,can I be one? =3]
    Appearance before merge: [here's an image: anime-12.jpg ]
    Appearance after merge: [here's an image: pachirisu-gijinka.png ]
    Personality: Alice is sweet and kind.She is optimistic and likes to try to cheer people up.But she is shy and quiet so her personality doesn't show much;her shyness is overcoming her friendliness.
    History: Alice was raised in a very wealthy family.She was born somewhere in Hoenn,but they move around other regions very often.She likes cute pokémon,especially electric types.She says that electric types are always "shining" and cheerful.She also wants to be something like that...
    Other: n/a

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

New idea! Can I edit?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast