The Gym Leader Tales (Start up Thread) (Sign ups still ongoing) - Page 2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gym Leader Tales (Start up Thread) (Sign ups still ongoing)

Default Re: The Gym Leader Tales (Start up Thread) (Sign ups still ongoing)

Jack glanced over at the food for a second but then looked away just as quickly. "...What a waste of time."

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Jacob released his Pokemon, mumbling, "Chow time." Food, however, was the last thing on his mind.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Junine felt one of her pokeballs shake asking to be let out. Junine let out her shiny Gardevoir as she asked. As soon as Lady was outside of her ball she walked over to the food and started to eat. 'Hopefully the others won't want out so no one knows that I train grass types,' she thought to herself.

OOC: @

"I see," AC replied, "I guess there's nothing else to do but eat." So, he called out his Pokemon so they could have their own share of food. First, his Alakazam appeared in a meditative state, then his vigilant Gallade. Afterwards, his stoic Xatu appeared followed by his hyper Starmie.

"Alright guys,' AC said, "It's time to chow down!"
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ariana Larsson

"So let me get this straight" the sailor asked trying to figure out the woman sitting with him. "Your fake name is Ariana and you are a natural blonde but you are wearing a brunette bob wig" Ariana smiled "Yeah that's true or maybe I'm lying to you" she laughed as they could see the Island. "No, no I was just messing with you, I am Ariana and I do not need to wear a wig at all, I like my long wavy blonde hair" she touched her hair and started to play with it. The sailor shook his head and just got the woman to Island One. The Island One was big, really big and she was raring to find out what the competition was going to be like, not the people but the Elite 5.

Ariana walked while wearing a pair of black sunglasses to avoid people seeing her eyes and at least allow people to get a wrong idea of her. She saw many people and just sat there looking around. She specialized in Bug Pokemon which is not really that popular compared to others.

Flannery

"Alright ladies and gentleman" Flannery yelled out with a loudspeaker "Whoops gentlemen...anyway the dorms are located to your right and left. With the left being the male dorms and right being the female dorms" she explained pointing to her left and right. "Firstly guys we have dinner ready located right behind me with a Pokemon Station for feeding as well, and the competition starts tomorrow morning. I know we should have an opening ceremony but dinner time located behind me and I'm out of here" Flannery explained as she then left to meet up with the rest of Elite 5.

Ariana Larsson

Ariana listened to what Flannery had to say. "Well I am hungry" said the beautiful young woman as she walked to towards the canteen as the amount of people increased as more people appeared for the competition. She bumped into a few people and gave a little smile to the them.

OoC: Anyone wants to meet Ariana go ahead. We will start competition a bit later, so get to know people because you will likely not compete against them.

Blog Entries

Junine walked with Lady and Emerald towards the food, accidentally bumping into Ariana. "Sorry," she apologized to her.

Blog Entries
    Add OverlordRuby on Facebook
    Follow OverlordRuby on Tumblr

"Bah!" Lia grumbled. She'd hoped to have been able to make friends with the boy she'd talked to, but he didn't seem interested, "Just my luck. I want to make friends but nobody else does. This is the complete opposite of my freshman year at high school." Lia found a bench and sat.

Blog Entries

Junine noticed Lia and walked over to her. "You okay? You don't seem to happy."

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Jacob's stomach still hadn't calmed down, but he decided to eat anyway.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ariana caught up with the girl who bumped into her, she was talking to some other girl as well. "Probably in concentration mode. I mean this competition is going to be tough" the light blonde woman exclaimed. "Or she's hungry well actually I'm hungry. So both you two, why don't we get some food or something and ride this wave down" Ariana was a very calm, chirpy woman if one heard her voice and tried to gauge a personality. "Oh right I should introduce myself, my name is Ariana" she smiled flicking her hair and taking off her sunglasses to reveal her deep beautiful brown eyes.

Blog Entries

"I'm Junine and these are my partners Emerald and Lady," she replied smiling pointing to her pokemon as she introduced them. Lady gave a small curtsy while Emerald just ignored the other trainer, turning his head away. "Sorry about him he doesn't like other people very much."

Dinner, AC thought, That seems like a good idea. Then, I'll head over to the dorm. So, AC beckoned his Pokemon to follow him as he went over to the dinner station.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Jack glanced around. "...Maybe I'll just get a drink and then go to the dorm." He thought while walking over to where all the food is.

Blog Entries
    Add OverlordRuby on Facebook
    Follow OverlordRuby on Tumblr

"Oh, well, I've been trying to talk to people, and they're too busy to mind," Lia said, sticking out her hand to this girl as her tone brightened, "I'm Lia, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you! What's your name?"

Blog Entries

"Junine," Junine replied shaking the girl's hand. "This is Lady and Emerald, two of my partners." Her gardevoir curtsied once again while her snivy as usual ignored the other girl.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast