Grief Syndrome- Sign Ups

Thread: Grief Syndrome- Sign Ups

Pumpkin Grief Syndrome- Sign Ups

Okay, i'm making a roleplay that is based in the Puella Magi Madoka Magica universe. If you haven't seen the Anime, or read any of the manga series, this RP isn't for you. also, this is the first Roleplay i've created.

The Story

The Rules

Sign-Up Sheet

My characters

Name: Haruka Toyama

Soul Gem: Orange, double-edged Axe-head, on heart

Appearance: 5 Ft. 2, pale complexion, freckles, ginger hair tied up in waist long side-ponytail, golden eyes, usually wears black jeans and a light blue turtleneck, with green converse.

Transformed Appearance / Magical Girl costume: ginger hair tied up in waist long side-ponytail, golden eyes, a Viking helmet with orange horns (which she can use to generate more weapons), spiked orange shoulder pads, silver armour which goes to her ribs and leaves an opening around her heart and soul gem, a large, black leather belt, an orange dress which is torn at the bottom that goes to her knees, a silver shield and black combat boots.

Weapon: Battle Axe

Special Attack: Haruka uses one of her axes to throw at a witch, and as it is thrown it quickly grows bigger and bigger.

Wish: To protect my friends

Personality: Feisty, strong and has a sharp tongue, and fiercely protective of her friends. Haruka would do anything for a friend. She is rather tomboyish, and athletic, yet is very vulnerable if she feels abandoned. Haruka loves stuffed animals, and adventure novels. She forms a close attachment to Kyubey.

Other: lives by herself.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Grief Syndrome- Sign Ups

Name: Arlita Sun

Soul Gem: Red and orange, sun-shaped, and on her left hand.

Appearance: 5' 5" and weighs in at 135 pounds. She appears to wear an orange vest and red tights, and a white shirt and sandals. Has shoulder length red hair and hazel eyes.

Transformed Appearance: And orange top and red coat are in placement of the white shirt and orange vest, and she is 5' 7". Her tights are replaced with red jeans, and her sandals are now red flats.

Weapon: A dualblade.

Special Attack: Flaming Strike- Arlita's sword catches flame and she repeatedly slashes her foe.

Wish: For the safety of her mother.

Personality: Arlita is a constant caretaker. Her healing skills are always put to the test when she finds an injured person. She also is intelligent. She thinks fast and tells others her plans before doing her usually insane stuff, and takes all's inputs.

Other: tiro finale, She has a mother named Tarli.

@Leavanny Duo Accepted

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I suggest adding an "Accepted" and "Waiting List" spoiler module on your first post.