Start Ups The Gravidefi Region - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Gravidefi Region

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Gravidefi Region

((Okay so apparently I wasn't clear. If your character chose to they could have gone to the library and looked around with Nano and Frey, and then likewise followed to Phoenix's with them. If they chose not to go to the library then well state what your character is doing.))

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Raymond just blinked. Everything was happening to fast to him. First they had gone to a library and before he could even process what was happening they were taken to some guy's mansion who had told them about this weird piece of world history. Now, he actually found that really interesting and was curious to hear more, but he was also very wary. "Okay, and why did we get these legendary Pokemon then?' he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Make my day, Internet. Heartist's Avatar

Marshall nodded at the man's explaination. "Who is this, then?" he held up the Kyurem.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kimono Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Kimono Dragon on Tumblr Visit Kimono Dragon's Youtube Channel

((OOC: If they don't go with Nano and Frey, will they be able to find out their legendary's identity anotherway?))

FC: 3583-0682-5894

Blog Entries

((Yes.))

"That is Kyurem," Phoenix answered Marshall first, before turning towards Raymond. "I have no idea. Why do you think I know?"

Blog Entries

((Oh, I get it))

"Which one is mine?" Kia asked, nodding towards the sleeping Pokemon.
    When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die...

Blog Entries

(( I guess I'll stick to the main group for now))

"Could you also tell me what the name of this little one is?" said Nyamo, holding up the tiny sleeping pokemon in both hands toward the young elder.

Make my day, Internet. Heartist's Avatar

"Kyuuuuu!" the Kyurem squeaked, breathing an Icy Wind at Marshall's face. He ducked from the wind just in time, before trying to calm it down.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Google?" Raymond asked simply while raising an eyebrow at Phoenix. He then looked down at his own Pokemon before petting it slightly. "I would also like to know what mine is if it's not a problem," he said as he smiled at the baby legendary.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by THE GM MIDORIKAWA
    ((Forgot to say. They don't know about legendary pokemon, thus they don't know the names of their pokemon, also pokemon don't say their names in this RP :p))
    "Woah slow down. I can only answer one at a time. For starters I don't use imaginary systems that children make up," he told Raymond, giving him a look that said that he believed him to be an idiot. "The white one with the bush and flower on it is called shaymin. Come spring I suggest finding a Gracidea flower. The pure black one that Google Boy has is Zekrom. The black, red, and white one is called darkrai. The white one with red stripes and a red jewel is palkia. The green one is Rayquaza. Now a question for you guys. Where did you get these pokemon, babies nevertheless which has never been seen."

"Some guy named Noel gave them to us. He looked pretty average but had a white gardevoir, like pure white," Nano told him, earning a look from Frey saying that she shouldn't have, however she didn't catch it.

"Uh huh...okay...so it's late so if you children would like I have extra rooms in which you can stay in, Chanceux," he motioned towards a persian that was not moving at all, "can show you what rooms. But first." He left the room for a few minutes before walking back out carrying what seemed to be a case and opened it revealing every kind of pokeball save for great, ultra, master, dream, park, and cherish. He then left for another moment before coming out with another case and opening it out of view. From there he pulled out cherish balls, handing one to each of them. "You need your pokemon in balls for them to register to you, even if they're not in the system. Best to use these since they are so rare. This way it becomes impossible to mix them up with other trainers. And as for the others, you can each choose five total. Now if you excuse me I have business I must attend to. Oh and a suggestion, you guys should not travel alone until you have at least one non baby pokemon," he told them leaving the room for good this time.

Nano looked at the balls in the case, recognizing some, others not. In the end she chose a friend, luxury, premier, heavy, and net ball.

Frey instead chose a quick, timer, fast, dusk, and heal ball.

Both then proceeded to put their new partners in their cherish balls before letting them out again just to register them officially.

Once everyone had chosen their pokeballs, the persian moved and lead them to their rooms.

Frey took a while to fall asleep, thinking about the journey ahead of him, Nano however fell asleep right away.

Blog Entries

Kia fell asleep easily, but had restless dreams. They weren't quite nightmares, but they were scary and startling enough to shake her awake.

Blog Entries

Nyamo placed the Poké ball that contained his Sheemin, or was it Shaymean? Regardless, he put his hard-to-pronounce starter Pokémon on the nightstand beside him and turned off the lights. "S-so I'm now a Pokémon trainer, with pokeballs, a Pokémon that was presumed to be extinct, and temporary traveling companions.

Then it stuck him. "I need to get a new Pokémon as soon as possible, because I don't think Seamin can even battle yet." Nyamo said to himself out loud. He eventually decided that he can wait until the morning and tried to fall asleep.

Blog Entries

Kia rolled out of bed and looked at the Poke Ball for a long moment. It was called Darkrai, right? She wondered why. It didn't seem any darker then the other babies.

A dusk ball, luxury ball, net ball, heal ball, and quick ball were arranged next to Darkrai. Kia took a moment to envision a Pokemon in each one before tucking herself back into her bed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234