Start Ups The Gravidefi Region - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Gravidefi Region

Make my day, Internet. Heartist's Avatar

Default Re: The Gravidefi Region

"I'm Marshall," the boy introduced himself, beginning to feed the sleepy Kyurem.

Blog Entries

Visit The Roach's Youtube Channel

Leo grabbed one of the bottles that Frey had retrieved, quickly feeding the Palkia in his arms, finally silencing the creature.

"My name's Leo," he said, thinking on Frey's words on what their next step should be. "I have to say, this is all very strange. When the letter said 'very special' pokemon, I was expecting something like a bulbasaur or a treecko. I don't even know what this guy is; I've never seen anything like him."
    Current writing projects:
    |For Better or Worse - It's Electric|

"He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls."

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"Please those are only special if you're poor," Frey scoffed.

In the Gravidefi region someone of thirteen years or older could become a trainer. To do this they would pay the fee for becoming one, and then a test. If they passed the test a professor would evaluate them, and then their family would provide them with their first pokemon. This was the process in which one became a trainer. Not to mention the money needed to survive. Usually only those with money could due to having proper education, and funds.

For first pokemon, those with money loved to get their children a starter, these being eighteen certain pokemon known for their ability to learn one of the pledge moves: grass pledge, fire pledge, or water pledge. And in their fully evolved forms they could learn frenzy plant, blast burn, or hydro cannon. This made the pokemon wanted and monopolized by the upper class. Poorer trainers generally started off with common types like rattatta or pidgey.

Families like Frey were able to manage a bit more due to being able to actually befriend wild pokemon, no matter how feral, and Nano's family was plenty well off to where they could get her a starter if she so wished. Not that it mattered for either being their parents were against their current actions.

Blog Entries

"I'm Kia," Kia introduced herself, finally managing to speak once the Pokémon on her shoulder was contently eating.
    When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die...

Blog Entries

"Make sure you're holding the bottle and have them on their back. Otherwise they won't be able to drink properly, they're too young for any other method yet," Frey made sure to explain noticing some not feeding properly.

Blog Entries

Kia obediently flipped her Pokémon onto its back and held the bottle to its mouth. "How do you know all this?"

Blog Entries
    Follow Kimono Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Kimono Dragon on Tumblr Visit Kimono Dragon's Youtube Channel

Nyamo quickly corrected himself after hearing Frey. In one hand hr held a bottle filled with formula that was only half the size of his pinky finger and held the grassy quadruped who wasn't much bigger than said bottle in the other. "I have a feeling that feeding this guy is gonna be the hardest thing I'll ever do in my life...." he sighed as he used two of his fingers to try to feed the tiny Pokémon. "Maybe I can learn mor le about you when we get to that Library, llittle guy!"
    The Pokémon didn't reply (even if it could) and just continued to suck happily on the bottle.

FC: 3583-0682-5894

Blog Entries

"My parents take in wild pokemon hurt by humans and nurse them back to health. They also raise eggs that have no homes, and prepare them for the wild. I've grown up watching them take care of pokemon," he explained to the group. Who would have thought that he would need such knowledge so early on in his journey. Ironic how much they prepared him for something they banned him from.

Blog Entries

Visit The Roach's Youtube Channel

"Well, you're not too far off the mark, Frey..." Leo said with a frown. The only reason he hadn't been able to go on a journey was due to his parent's financial situation.
    Current writing projects:
    |For Better or Worse - It's Electric|

"He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls."

Make my day, Internet. Heartist's Avatar

Marshall followed Frey's directions, then rocked Kyurem gently until it fell into a light slumber.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kimono Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Kimono Dragon on Tumblr Visit Kimono Dragon's Youtube Channel

Wow, you're lucky to have even seen a wild pokemon up close before! The only pokemon I've ever seen before up close in person is my mother's Purrloin, and it's not exactly a friendly one at that." Nyamo said to Frey while reflecting on past Scratch attacks received from the Devious Pokemon.

FC: 3583-0682-5894

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Raymond did the same as the others, grabbing one of the bottles of milk and starting to feed it to the baby Pokemon that he was cradling in his arms. He didn't have much experience with baby Pokemon themselves or with Pokemon in general though so he was glad that he had been doing right for now. "It's pretty amazing that you get to spend your time around Pokemon a lot," he pointed out as the black Pokemon drank from the milk. "My only question now is what we should do."

The Dreamer Prez's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

Amelia rolled her eyes and followed Frey's instructions, still annoyed at having to feed the baby Pokemon. Somewhat relieved it was drinking the milk, she listened to what the others were saying, still not noticing that she had yet to introduce herself. She did that sometimes, because once she was focused on making a good impression on others, she tended to ignore others due to nervousness.

Blog Entries

Frey shrugged at the comments about it being cool to be around pokemon. To him it was normal. What was annoying was the fact that he could befriend them but not train them. Well past was past. When the pokemon finished Frey rose, splitting up the formula between the nine and giving instructions on how to make it. "And with that I'm heading to the library," he told them, holding the baby pokemon in his arms. Without another look he left towards the library.

"Wait I'm going with," Nano called out following behind him.

At the library they ignored the scrutinizing looks of the librarian and started looking at the books that were around. They had zero luck.

"You kids," a voice called with a french accent. Nano and Frey looked over to see a tall man with waist length fiery red hair, and matching eyes like fire. He wore navy and black colored with golden embroidery, 18th century french clothing. "Come with me. I believe I might have the answers you're looking for," he told them, waving them out. They shared a brief look before nodding and taking a chance in following the man.

He lead them to a large mansion outside of the city, and once inside told them to sit down in a living room containing 18th century furniture, red in cushion color. He left the room for a few minutes before coming back wheeling a tray of tea and cookies, enough for everyone present. He then sat down and finally started speaking. "My name is Phoenix, and those pokemon you have are legendary pokemon. Myths so to speak. They were seen a lot more during the time of many regions, but after the wars they became non existent and lost to human memory. Books don't have them anymore, and humans don't know of them anymore. Any remaining books that do mention them, well its stated they are fake, made up for the purpose of the story. You all have legendary pokemon," he explained to them, taking a sip of tea.

Frey opened his mouth to speak, but then closed it. He was shocked, confused, and unable to think of a reply.

Nano however had no such issue. "How do you know all this, if its so lost to humans."

"How old do you think I am?"

Nano studied the man. He was young, younger than her father, though older than her brother. "Late twenties."

"I was twenty seven until I met the pokemon Jirachi. It's another legendary that can grant wishes. Of course the one I met was sadistic and more of cursed me. That was before the wars. I've been here for a long time."

"Impossible!" Frey exclaimed. No one could be that old...could they?

The Wars. Once earth had many regions, and then one day and evil group caused the regions to fight, and thus a war started between them, destroying everything and thus the world was rebuilt into it's current state.

Blog Entries

Kia frowned impatiently as she waited for Frey and Nano to emerge from the library. "They sure have been in there a long time," she said to no one in particular.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast