Start Ups The Gravidefi Region - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Gravidefi Region

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr

Default Re: The Gravidefi Region

Nano almost dropped her new partner as he erupted into cries again. "Oh come on," she whined.

Frey took note of how Nyamo had managed to get his to calm down, and remembered times his parents had taken care of baby pokemon. "We should get them milk. Stores in the city sell it usually. Central City isn't too far away and hopefully the walking motion will satiate them enough for us to prepare for them. Though in good news the wailing means they have healthy lungs," he stated over the noise. He then holding the young grey dragon thing, began heading towards the city. Nano quickly followed, the cries of her own starting to silence once more.
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

Your Worst Nightmare Ib All Alone's Avatar

Marshall, careful not to drop the little dragon, strided behind Nano quietly. Gently hushing Kyurem, the 13 year old saw Central City apprear on the horizon however small it was.

The Ace of Aces Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Raymond had tapped the egg as instructed and was surprised by what came out of it. He stared at the little critter that now sat crying in front of it. It was small and completely black with little wings spouting from its back, though it seemed like it couldn't move them at all. Either way, Raymond actually didn't become bothered by this as he had to help babysit a lot of his relatives kids during his life. He grabbed the newborn Pokemon and rocked it slightly in his arms. "Don't worry little guy, everything is gonna be okay," he said with a soothing voice as the Pokemon began to calm down.

He then saw one of the others beginning to walk and started to wonder something. "So before anything, shouldn't we kind of...introduce ourselves."

mr. steal your girl Prez's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Prez On Twitter
    Follow Prez on Tumblr

"I didn't sign up to act as mother for a totally unknown and loud Pokemon." Amelia frowned as she continued to stare at the crying Rayquaza. Of course, she wasn't aware of this fact. "Do Pokemon even drink milk? Why should I trust you complete strangers?" Coming off as more rude rather than kind, Amelia suddenly felt horrible about how she acted. It was mostly her nerves; she had no idea how much responsibility would have come with a baby Pokemon. After noticing a few of the others leave, she had no other sensible choice other than to follow them.

She looked around at the area quickly before walking with the others, her Pokemon still crying and her name still unknown to the others.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Raymond noticed that Amelia seemed to be having some trouble with her own Pokemon and as thus walked over to her. "Considering it was just born it's probably just startled," he noted while looking at it intensely. "Try petting it, but be careful about it, like it has to know there's no threat."

Blog Entries

"Baby pokemon are hardly different than infant humans. The only real difference is how fast they grow. Like how a human baby cries when it leaves the womb, so do baby pokemon. Eggs are their wombs. What calms them down is for us each to figure out. And what they see first after hatching, they usually think is their mother," Frey explained to the group.
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"But I'm a dude," Raymond pointed out towards Nano with an amazed expression on his face.

Your Worst Nightmare Ib All Alone's Avatar

Marshall glanced down at Kyurem. "It's wings are made of ice... Perhaps it's an ice-type, then." he pondered aloud.

Catchouli Meowledge? Kimono Dragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kimono Dragon on Tumblr

The baby Pokémon kept constantly poking its head out of Nyamo's jacket pocket and then retreating back inside to sleep for a while. Awww, it's actually likeable when it's not screaming louder than my mom, the "trainer" thought to himself as he followed the group on their excursion for dairy products . I just wonder what kind of Pokémon it actually is. It's covered in grass, so perhaps it might be Grass type?
    3DS FC: 3583-0682-5894 FOR POKEMON Y/AS/SSB; I HAVE CLAIMED HAWLUCHA

... And Justice for All GastlyGibus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit GastlyGibus's Youtube Channel

Leo walked with the group as they headed over to the market for some milk, still cradling the Palkia in his arms. As they started walking, the motion disturbed the once-relaxed dragon and it began to cry again.

"Oh, come on now..." Leo said, trying to keep his gentle tone from earlier. "We're just walking, no need to cry."

The crying settled down slightly, but the Palkia kept piping up every few steps, as if unable to decide whether it wanted to be happy or sad. Leo resumed his rocking motions from before as he walked, which helped to placate the baby dragon somewhat. As they made their way to the market, Leo couldn't help but notice the person with the Shaymin hiding in his jacket.

"Looks like yours has taken a liking to you," Leo said to Nyamo.
    Current writing projects:
    |For Better or Worse - Towards Green Pastures|

"Independence limited. Freedom of choice is made for you, my friend
    Freedom of speech is words that they will bend. Freedom, with their exception."

Catchouli Meowledge? Kimono Dragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kimono Dragon on Tumblr

Nyamo smiled at the boy who approached himand replied, "Yeah, it seems like candy or some kind of food should keep it quiet for a while, though I suppose it isn't a good long-term solution and milk might be our best solution." Nyamo checked his pocket again and offered another lolipop to the kid with the wailing Palkia. "What's your name by the way? Mine's Nyamo."
    3DS FC: 3583-0682-5894 FOR POKEMON Y/AS/SSB; I HAVE CLAIMED HAWLUCHA

Blog Entries

Kia groaned as her Pokémon, temporarily calmed by the music, burst into wails again. She sighed and sang quietly as she followed the rest of the kids, but the magic of the music didn't seem to work without her guitar, which she couldn't play because her hands were full. Unless...

She placed the Pokémon on her shoulder and paused in her stride to retrieve her guitar from its case before continuing walking, strumming the instrument in an attempt to silence the animal, if only temporarily. It seemed to work.
    Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me.

... And Justice for All GastlyGibus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit GastlyGibus's Youtube Channel

Leo reached out to grab the candy that had been offered. "Thanks!"

With his hands full, it took a bit of effort to unwrap the treat, but he managed, handing the candy to the Palkia in his arms. The pokemon calmed down some, looking at the candy with curiosity. It nibbled on the treat, and finally the crying had ceased. Leo let out of sigh of contentment, happy that the critter had relaxed. He turned back towards Nyamo to introduce himself.

"My name is Leonard, but everybody just calls me Leo." he said with a friendly smile. "Nice to meet you, Nyamo."
    Current writing projects:
    |For Better or Worse - Towards Green Pastures|

"Independence limited. Freedom of choice is made for you, my friend
    Freedom of speech is words that they will bend. Freedom, with their exception."

Blog Entries

Kia grinned as she changed the lyrics to Restless Heart so she was the heartbreaker, not the heartbroken. The song was great, but she liked to take the role of the girl when she sang it.

"Pretty girls come from the ugliest places
    I come from the worst of them all
    Heartbreakers like me are hard to erase
    I lift you up just so you fall"

Kia twisted her head to see if the little Pokémon had been soothed by the first verse. It appeared he had, and she pressed on, encouraged.

"You followed me all the way down to the coast
    We kissed under traveling skies
    You wish you had seen what was coming for you
    But I wear such a lovely disguise"

Kia wondered what the other side of that story was as she ceased singing and just looked at her new friend, who was now sleeping soundly on her shoulder. Maybe the girl hadn't wanted to leave the boy.
    Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me.

Blog Entries

After a bit walking they had finally reached Central City. Central City sat in the center of the region and was the largest city of the region as well as it's capital. The size was overwhelming as they entered it, unless one came from the city themselves. Buildings were tall, some old, some new. Concrete that had seen years of worn were the sidewalks and the streets made of asphalt had cars stuck in traffic jams in some places, and in others they drove easily.

Luckily for them a store was easy to find as one was built not far from the entrance of route 150 for trainer convenience. "I can pay for the stuff," Nano stated. "What should I get though?" she asked Frey.

"Just give me the money, I'll get it," he told her. Nano, one handed maneuvered her wallet from her pocket, handing it to Frey. "Here hold him," he told her, handing her his baby. The moment he did the silent baby started wailing, and thus started a round of wailing for all nine of them.

"Oh come on! That's just cruel," she said watching Frey leave into the store. A few minutes later he came out with some bags and walked over to a nearby stone table, meant for people to rest and eat at. Setting down the bags he took out nine bottles and some formula mix along with other needed necessities. From there he made nine bottles, finally taking his wailing baby back from Nano and feeding it, the young pokemon silencing immediately. Nano followed his actions of how to feed the baby pokemon, just like a human baby. It silenced once it had the bottle to its mouth. She made sure to watch Frey so that she wouldn't screw up the feeding.

Once the babies were all eating, Frey spoke up once again. "I guess now would be the time to introduce ourselves and figure out our next step. I'm Frey," he told them.

"Nano...I don't recognize any of these pokemon. Are they fossil pokemon?"

"Doubtful. We should go to a library to research after this. And you seven?" he asked the others.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast