GOTHAM (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOTHAM (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open)

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: GOTHAM (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open)

Which Robin would make the most sense in this? 'Cause I want to be Robin.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Camp View Post
    Which Robin would make the most sense in this? 'Cause I want to be Robin.
    Probably Tim Drake. Batman was more reluctant to accept him (which fits this roleplay's theme) and it leaves open the possibility of Dick Grayson appearing as Nightwing.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Would it be inappropriate to have the Jason Todd Red Hood since he was never robin and thus never killed/maimed by the Joker?
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smaug85 View Post
    Would it be inappropriate to have the Jason Todd Red Hood since he was never robin and thus never killed/maimed by the Joker?
    You can do it if you think you can explain it in-story. The Joker IS in the rp, so the infamous crowbar scene could happen anyway...

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Character: The Riddler

RP Sample: (from X: A Generation of War)
    "Normal?" Gideon spoke suddenly, hearing Luna sigh in the cell near his. He spent about four seconds cackling like a maniac, before kneeling down and calling out to her in a whimsical and almost crazed tone. "Oh, oh, yeah, damn straight you're going to die, baby. If this is life for you from now on, what's even the point in living? You're a freak. Far as society is concerned, you don't even deserve to live. Freak. Freaky freak freak. Hey, check out the freak, guys!"

Kelsey, having composed herself, headed over to where Max was, standing beside him with her arms folded. She decided she was going to watch his behaviour for a little while, so that she could tell whether he was capable of being a HESP agent. She glared at him through her sunglasses, refusing to take her eyes off of him. If she was going to be working with someone, she needed to know if they were worthy of her time.

My Favorite Batman Storyline: The Long Halloween
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

Blog Entries

@Metabee Accepted!

Blog Entries

Character: The Red Hood (Jason Todd)

RP Sample: Jason leaned back in his chair, took off his helmet, fogged it with his breath, and rubbed it away with the sleeve of his leather jacket. Dropping the helmet on the ground and swiveling his chair around to face a man tied to a chair in his boxers. "So I hear that you're one of the Black Mask's favorite drug pushers, any truth to that?" asked Jason.
    "O-of course I am man, one o' da best in da city, I-I-I could start working for you if that's what this is about," sputtered out the mobster, clearly more afraid of Jason than he was of his former employer.
    "Unfortunately, that's not what I'm here for," said Jason, crouching in front of the gangster and pulling something out of his back pocket
    "I-I-I-I got money man, you want money, I can get ya' money," pleaded the mobster
    "Sorry, that's not it either," said Jason, smiling.
    "Then whaddya want me for?" asked the mobster.
    "To send a message," Jason's smile turned into a wicked grin as he unbundled the thing in his pocket, revealing it to be a black skull mask before Jason forced the mask onto the mobster.
    "What-what is-" exclaimed the mobster, his voice muffled through the thick latex mask, before getting cut off as Jason's flame dagger slashed open his neck and Jason threw him out the apartment window.
    The next morning two cops found the mobster's body on the ground, a small business card in the elastic waistband of his boxers which read, Let the punishment fit the crime. -The Red Hood.

My Favorite Batman Storyline: The Dark Knight Returns
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

@smaug85 Accepted!

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

...you started a Batman RP? And i wasn't here for it? Is this thing still alive, because this is one of the most ridiculously awesome RPs I've seen in a while.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12