Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glitch in the System

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Glitch in the System

RULES

CHARACTER LIST

Oh, and I forgot to mention, the sign-ups are still open until we start really getting into the RP. So if you want to sign-up, if you see this message, go for it!

In other news, let the RPing begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyodare and Omicidio were walking around the government building, sitting in a meeting room with a vast table and numerous computers. Due to the global power outage, the room was pitch-black except for the faint gray glow provided by the computer screens, all of which showed static. They had been selected to participate in the meeting, one that was of grave importance. There wasn't anyone in the room besides them, but others would soon follow.

"Hopefully people will show up soon. I'm getting terribly bored," Omicidio said, but his tone of voice said a different story. In truth, he was eager to start ripping things into pieces.

Kyodare simply sighed. He knew what "bored" meant when it came to him.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Glitch in the System

Gray walked just outside of the building.
    this must be it he thought. He started too walk to the doors, but almost tripped on something. He looked on the ground. Just a small branch... He sighed, moving on to the doors again.

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

Theodore sighed as he wandered around the dimly-lit government building, staring, on occasion, in a morose manner at the decor- not that there was much to see. A momentary surge of emotion glued him to the spot as he saw the semi-twilight play on the doors ahead in way that reminded him of...
    No. Now was not the time for that. He chastised himself, and strode confidently- if moodily- into the boardroom to which he had been summoned.
    "I will let go of my past," he told himself, silently, as he entered the vast room flecked with points of weak light, emanating from the monitors therein.
    Yeah, I write dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

Elsewhere on the Internet, they call me TessHex. Partake, if you so choose, of my LPs, vlogs, Eurovision reviews, and other creative randomnesses on my YouTube channel.
    Oh, and I also run the Yourovision Song Contest.

Blog Entries

Drew, not liking doing the easy way, found an open window and went through it. He then found an airvent and followed it until he found a Gallade and a Zoroark sitting in a table. He then kciked the airvent so hard that the ventilation window flew and hit the other wall.

"Hey guys, I'm looking for Kyodare and Omicidio. Are you them?"

---

OOC: I like Zoroarks name. For those of you that don't know, Omicidio=homocide. Hooray 4 being Puertorican!

Thudding footsteps were all passerby's in the hallways got as a warning before they either had to step, jump, or full-out dive to the side, since standing where they were was an inherently bad idea; when a Nidoking started to walk, it tended to stay that way until they reached their destination. The walkways littered with twitching corpses indicated who had been foolish enough not to move out of the way. Much to the credit of the pokemon around these parts, however, the brute's presence pretty much spoke for itself, and no one was suicidal enough not to want to get out of the way of a living wall of lavender meat with two particularly cold-looking Nidorino guards falling in behind him in wingman positions, eyes as cold as the steel their headgear comprised of. he wasn't going to get out of their way, but Velporamee wasn't so rude as to not stand up a bit straighter and pull his arms in so those that needed to could pass by him; otherwise, the very act of walking down the hall would create a bloodbath.

Velporamee tried to be gentle, but unfortunately, the doors he handled simply weren't up to the task of being manhandled by a Nidoking fist, hence why the one he set a hand on creaking and screeched in protest; turns out, that door he just walked through? It was a sliding door. Not that it would be sliding anytime soon, what with it being bent at a near perfect 90-degree angle.

Standing up straighter than before with his arms free to come to his sides, seeing as the room was larger than the halls and less people were here, Velporamee stopped walking - in perfect unison, so did his bodyguards, all ten hooves ceasing to move all at once. It was improper to be narsissistic, but Velporamee considered himself perhaps more a remarkable specimen than others, as far as appearances went - the people in the hall moved aside particularly quickly, if he noted correctly - and, puffing out his chest to subtly emphasize the red back-to-back crescent moons on his gold chest plate, he couldn't help but be a bit curious as to how the Gallade and...he was unfamiliar with that particular species of pokemon, there...either way, he stood by silently, towering near the center of the room, waiting for someone to address him. He was a lord, after all - he didn't go addressing people: they addressed him. Now that there were more pokemon present in this room, maybe someone would be so kind as to fill him in...not that he'd ask. It was their job to bring it up. Royalty and all that, after all...

Blog Entries

OOC: Actually, Omicidio is Italian for murder.

The Gallade raised an eyebrow at the Weavile and Nidoking. "Aren't you lot dramatic ones. I am indeed Kyodare, and my partner here is Omicidio. Whoever arranged this must want the best we've got, if your appearances are anything to judge by."

Omicidio looked at the massive figure of the Nidoking, a sly smile on his face. "Nido War Chieftain, I presume?" he asked, familiar with assorted Pokemon cultures, and theirs were no different.

Blog Entries

Theodore simply watched the curteous proceedings from a shadowy corner. Despite him hiding it so well, he was highly impressed by the entrances of the pokémon who arrived shortly after he did. He felt somewhat belittled, but let nothing on. He continued to watch, in silence.
    Yeah, I write dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

Elsewhere on the Internet, they call me TessHex. Partake, if you so choose, of my LPs, vlogs, Eurovision reviews, and other creative randomnesses on my YouTube channel.

...if Velporamee had been impressed before, he sure as hell wasn't now. He couldn't help the rough, scratching snort that burst out of his lavender nostrils, ears flicking in irritation; these whelps hadn't a clue how to properly address royalty. "Indeed," he growled, though his glare was fixated on the Gallade. Impertenance..."dramatic ones," he says. Perhaps he ought to back-hand the little runt and put his head through a wall - think that would be dramatic enough for him? He'd let that one slide...this time. After that, someone was going to get curb-stomped through the floor.

Blog Entries

Gray walked through the broken doors and walked down a hall, seeing other pokemon. He sat down a little bit away from the others, with out making much of any sound.

Blog Entries

Theodore shuffled his feet and rolled one eye, in the Meganian gesture of anticipation. The air was thick with tension.
    But he knew he was not the one to break the ice.
    This was going somewhere- albeit slowly- he could tell something big was imminent.

Blog Entries

Omicidio chuckled. "I can tell that you're not in the best of spirits with him," the Zoroark said, nodding his head at Kyodare, who returned the Nidoking's gaze. "I, for one, fully respect your position as war chief. Although, if my psychological skills are as good as I presume they are, I'd like to warn you that it wouldn't be the best of ideas to kill off any of us. Not only would everyone else be tempted to attack you, although I'm sure that you'd still stand a fair chance, but for what we're up against, we need everyone's assistance," he said, hoping to use his persuasive skills to calm him down a bit.

Blog Entries

Gray stepped out of his formor place and closer to where everyone else was.

"What... what are we going against?" He asked.

He then relized that this could be much more serious than he expected.

At least one of these guys had a lick of competance about them. Though he huffed a dry, humorless laugh, Velporamee was aware of the point the...whatever he was...had. It wasn't a particularly wise move to go slaughtering allies, even if they were disrespectful and, though the unshakable stance he took in the face of a purple wall of flesh a foot taller than him was to be admired, slightly tactless Gallade. Someone needed to wisen up to how to address royalty, and fast - it wasn't a good idea to annoy pokemon known for possessing muscles in their eyelids that could break bones, if you tried sticking a finger in his eye. Not that that would be the greatest of your problems, should you try so. "So it would seem," he rumbled, one ear flicking in response to the new quarry. Hmm...new arrivals were becoming frequent. He could smell something in the corner...better not try anything. It wasnt' smart to sneak up on a warrior in general, let alone one that could flatten their skull in a swift motion.

Blog Entries

Drew went up the wall with his claws digging in the cement, but not caring about the damage. He climbed until he reached a lamp, from which he sat down upon.

"This is an interesting group, I can say that." He then started staring at everyone, trying to memorize both name, species and any outstanding features.

Blog Entries

Sighing, and detecting a shift of consensial perspective unto himself, Theodore thrust himself from the corner. At long last, he spoke aloud;
    "Fear and respect are two entirely different aspects, O war chief. While I'm not doubting your sheer power, as is evident by your...er...physique, you have gained at least one of said areas from my good self. Maybe both. In any case," he wrapped up, stoppering his spontaneous logorrhoea, and turning to the Zoroark. "Satiate my curiosity. I too wish to know the purpose of this meeting of sorts."
    He cast a wary (though polite) glance at the warlord, and stepped down from the limelight once more.
    Last edited by That Guy; 13th October 2010 at 07:15 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast