Start Ups Gilroyal Academy for Aspiring Gym Leaders - Page 5

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Gilroyal Academy for Aspiring Gym Leaders

Blog Entries

Default Re: Gilroyal Academy for Aspiring Gym Leaders

"Mona Lisa?" Hideo asked, cocking his head to the side. "Like the painting?" He then turned to Chris.

"I'm Hideo Otsuki. Steel-types are nominally my forte." He said to Chris. "I take it you have flying, then?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Don cursed under his breath as his Aerodactyl, Vern, struggled to maintain his speed. "C'mon, we're gonna be late!"

Vern's response was a high-pitched shriek, as if to say I'm going as fast as I can!

Fortunately, Vern's speed had not failed him--the auditorium for Gilroyal Academy was in view. And getting larger. Fast.

"Whoa," Don cautioned, "slow down, slow down...STOP!!!" As if in some old cartoon, Vern hit the brakes just before he could put a new window into the auditorium's wall. Don, not realizing he had been holding his breath, let out a sigh of relief. "Now...set us down. Gently."

Vern complied, and a moment later Don's feet were back on solid ground. "Thanks for the lift," he said as he recalled Vern into his Poke Ball. He then ran inside to see that everyone else was here. Not quite sure what else to do, he took a seat among several others, waiting to see when things would get started.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

A loud high pitched screech was heard through out the auditorium, causing everyone to stop talking and look at the podium in the front. Standing there was a young man with slicked back black hair that reached his shoulders, and brown eyes. For clothing he wore a simple suit, and his expression seemed bored.

"Welcome new students to Gilroy Academy for Aspiring Gym Leaders. I am the Headmaster Gilroy. Anyways let's just get down to business. Follow the rules, don't miss class without approved reason, and well behave," he yawned, obviously not happy about having to give the speech. "Your dorm rooms are in the buildings of your respective genders, and your room will have your names on them with your respective roommate. Any questions you have, ask the teachers. Rules are in the books about the school in your rooms. Dismissed." With that said, the Headmaster walked off stage and out of the small auditorium.

Students then filed out to go to their dorm rooms. The rooms were simple with a bunk bed, single bed, and a desk, dresser, and closet in them. On the front of the doors were three students names.

Vishous said goodbye to Pam and his sister (returning his litleo in the process) and headed towards the boys side of the rooms, entering his and seeing his stuff already inside. Not seeing anyone else around he decided to toss his stuff onto the single bed, to claim it his own.

The Boys Rooming
    Room 125-Edward Arden, Mauve Benzett, Gage Parker
    Room 128-Vishous Bloodletter,Yuki Shirogane, Jonny Walker
    Room 135-Raclaw Barret, Chris Manna, Hideo Otsuki
    Room 157-Zi Cheung, Don Soros

Payne opposite to her brother decided to head there while dragging her new friend, hoping they were in the same room together. She smiled as she saw that luck was on her side.

The Girls Rooming
    Room 7-Payne Bloodletter, Maria Heart, Nika Molniya
    Room 17-Mona Lisa Freeman, Jade Furosuto, Pamela Hughes

Payne busted into the room, seeing her bags already there, and then noticing the bed. She though for a moment before opening one of her pokeballs and releasing a pink heracross, who looked around before flying to the top bunk. "I thought you would like to be high up," she told him. "Maria I'm going to take the top bunk."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Was fearing someone would beat me in here and claim the single bed." Jonny from the doorway before tossing his backpack casually onto the bottom bunk. There was no hint of annoyance or malice in his tone, instead just a friendly tone as if to say well done on beating me up here. "Jonny Walker." He said casually as a way of introduction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Vishous Bloodletter. Though you know if you really want it, we could share it," he smirked, knowing he would either receive a freaked out "crap you're gay, stay away from me reply" or a calmer reply which usually indicated the guy as bi or gay.

Blog Entries

Despite himself, Jonny couldn't resist chuckling at the move. Unlike many straight guys who prided themselves on being masculine and manly, a comment like the one from his new roommate didn't make him uncomfortable. Rather, it was nice boost to his self-esteem and given the breaks he'd had lately that was something he needed. "Flattering." He said with a wide grin on his face. "But you're barking up the proverbial wrong tree you know." He clarified. "Already got someone... well had would be the more accurate descriptor but..." He trailed off abruptly, glancing at the silver and ruby rose necklace that rested above his heart for just a fleeting moment. "That's neither here nor there." He said mostly to himself. "The point is you'll have better luck who... ah... plays for your team... Maybe our other roommate?" Jonny asked with an infectious smile. He didn't know who their third was, but he figured it was a possibility.

Blog Entries

"Well you didn't freak out so I guess that means I have a chance to change your mind then. As for our other roommate. I think I might know who he is, and he definitely seemed fun," V smiled at his roommate before stretching. "I do wonder what we're supposed to do now though."

Raclaw was so, so, so late. He'd fallen asleep on the bus and woken up somewhere in the countryside, and then he had to get off and wait for a bus back. He understood now why his mom had wanted him to get a Pokemon that knew fly...

Raclaw sprinted up the steps of Gilroy Academy and flung one of the front doors open way too hard, causing it to make a loud cracking noise when it hit the wall. "...I can pay for that." He said sheepishly, when the secretary at the front desk eyed him with annoyance.

He got directions to his room, which was surprisingly empty. "Am I the first one here?" Raclaw asked aloud. "Sweet. Dibs on the top bunk." He climbed to the top and flopped back, relaxing a minute before remembering to let his Pokemon out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

"Guess I'm here first" Gage quietly said as he opened the door to room 125. He tossed his bags on one of the top bunks, and began to survey the room, looking around for anything interesting.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

At least I wasn't late, Don thought as he made his way to his dorm room. The door had his name on it, as well as that of his roommate--Zi Cheung. He hoped this Cheung fellow wouldn't turn out to be a total jerk--he'd heard a few stories about college and boarding school roommates, and he was hoping most of them were exaggerated. For now, at least, he had the room to himself.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Maria wasn't able to hear Payne's claiming of the top bunk bed, mostly because she was already bouncing all over the place in the single bed. "This is so soft and bouncy!" she yelled cheerfully as she rolled on the bed and looked at Payne. "I hope you don't mind I get this one though," she smirked before sitting back up really quickly. "I like the room though, it seems really comfortable."

Blog Entries

"You know you should listen more. I claimed top bunk so why would I care about some single bed," Payne stuck her tongue out at Maria. "By the way, this pink guy is Barney, my heracross. He's my closest partner."

Blog Entries

Jonny chuckled at V's statement, knowing how futile it was. He did however decide to have a little fun with the situation. "I'm going out for a workout." Jonny replied, a grin on his face. Without prefacing it, he peeled off his shirt and draped it over his shoulders. Jonny's lean and chiseled muscles were in plain view, as well as the various small scars that dotted his chest and ab muscles. A tattoo of a pair of black wings stretched across the backs of his shoulder blades. "Sparring to be precise." He added as an afterthought before walking out of the room.

A few minutes later, he could be found outside in the grass sparring with his Lucario. It was clear that both man and Pokemon took the competition seriously and neither was pulling any punches. If one considered this activity for more than a moment, it would explain the scars as well as the fact that Jonny didn't have an ounce of fat on his frame.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I've never seen a pink Heracross before, it looks pretty cool," Maria pointed out in awe when she acknowledged the presence of the bug type. "Oh right, I should let them out," Maria smiled before grabbing her two other pokeballs and throwing them on the floor. "Come out Ashley and Scarlet!"

Maria's Ninetales Scarlet came out of her pokeball, she stretching out her body and letting out a soft lazy whine before scratching her eye with her paw and looking around the room. She quickly sniffed before walking over to Payne and doing the same thing. "She was actually my mom's but I was given her a couple of years back," Maria nodded her head as she petted the Ninetales. "Now where's Ashley," she said, noticing that the little Cyndaquil had hidden itself behind her. "Awww, there's nothing to be shy about, Payne won't eat you...probably," Maria shrugged before holding the Cyndaquil out, it looking at Payne with a nervous expression. "This is Ashley, she's a bit of a scaredy cat."

Blog Entries

V smirked as he studied Jonny's body, watching him as he left. "Well well well. This will definitely be fun." He left the room, tracking down Jonny to see him sparring. "Need any help?" he asked, casually tossing out a pokeball and releasing his ditto that immediately copied the Lucario in front of it.

"They are so cute. I would let out mine too but this room might be too small to have all three out. I wonder who our other roommate is though..." she trailed off, tapping her chin in thought.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast