Start Ups Gilroyal Academy for Aspiring Gym Leaders - Page 3

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Gilroyal Academy for Aspiring Gym Leaders

Blog Entries

Default Re: Gilroyal Academy for Aspiring Gym Leaders

"I myself, tend to prefer Fairy Types." Yuki said proudly. "This Slufpuff is my parnter, Kirby."

"Slurpuff!" Kirby cheered, introducing himself.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Apologies for the wait Heroic Sociopath; I was at this audition thing for about 2 hours, and since I don't have an iphone or anything I couldn't post my reply

"Oh-uh..." Mona Lisa stuttered, she didn't expect anyone to actually talk to her. She made a quick glance towards Luna,

C'mon, just let him. He won't bite; he can't even learn that move. the Munna spoke through telepathy. The girl took a deep breath to calm herself quickly,

"I-It's empty... you can sit there..." she averted her eyes from his. She gave Luna a worried look, a look that said 'what did you get me into?'

Okay... now what!? she asked

Just let it play out and go along with it. And if he makes thinks your hair is weird, I won't mind covering it again.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"Ha! Bug types are the best. The combinations of typing with them, and the moves many of them can learn. They are perfect," Payne said with obvious adoration in her voice.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Err thanks but isn't that your sister who is being swamped by guys or something. She is popular already." Pamela pointed out. "Not sure if that is a good thing though but I love my dark types."

Blog Entries

"I'm not worried about her but more about them. Hopefully she can remain calm...Anyhow. What pokemon do you have?" V explained to Pam, glancing at his sister to make sure everything was okay.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I think we all have pride in our type," Maria nodded her head as she agreed with Payne.

Blog Entries

((Oh, no, I had to go to the store anyways, so I, like, couldn't post either way. I got stuff to make cake and pizza and pancakes and some cereal and some sausage so I can make soup. Also some beef jerky because that stuff is fukken awesome.))

Hideo looked at Luna. The girl looked like she would get blown away if the wind was too strong. It was a bit hard to tell, but he figured he had about a foot on her. He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose as he took a seat. She was stammering, trying to talk. Though, Hideo didn't mind.

"Thank you." He said to her. The auditorium was filling quickly. He didn't fancy just twiddling his thumbs while he waited for the principal or whoever to come and gve some long-winded speech, so he decided to make conversation.

"So you're a psychic type?" Hideo asked, as he noticed Mona's Pokemon. He reached into a pocket and let out his own, a Piplup.

"Lup!" The pokemon said.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"So when is this thing starting?" said Chris, coolly asking anyone in the group.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"Why are you more worried about them?" Pamela gave him a quizzical look.

"My Pokemon will be seen when it happens, not the time for it and it ruins the surprise." She added with a little smile.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Y-yeah," She put her hand in her pocket, "I have two others, but they're just resting up in their Pokeballs..."

Luna floated down to the Piplup's eye level, introducing herself to the penguin Pokemon. She spoke by saying "Mun", like normal Pokemon would do. The telepathy was used only for her trainer.

"M-My name's Mona..." She looked down at the Piplup and Munna, "So you're a water type person?"
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

"Touche. As for my sister...she's temperamental and only likes talking to people that interest her. She has a history of setting some people on fire..." he explained, glancing again at her to make sure she wasn't touching the balls at her waist.

((HS give me some beef jerky. Also I'll most likely move it along soon or in the morning. A few still haven't posted and I want to give a decent amount of time for everyone.))

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mauve was walking along the city streets of Lumiose. He never really ventured into the Kalos region, so this was a shock for him. It was very beautiful, in his eyes. His Arbok, Venin, was slithering beside him. The Cobra Pokemon was taking in the sights along with Mauve.

His Dustox, Toxy, was sitting on his shoulder, snuggling up to him. She was happy to be part of Mauve's adventure, as she was a bit shy towards him at first. "Well, my lovelies, we're here. Gilroyal Academy. Such a beautiful structure, is it not?" He looked up with a glimmer in his eye. The structure before him took his breath away. Venin was also in awe, while Toxy remained nuzzling Mauve's face.

He and his Pokemon made their way into the Academy, reaching the auditorium, where numerous students had already placed their bags and sat, waiting for the opening ceremony. Mauve followed suit, and sat by himself, but not too far from some of the students chatting away. He sat down, as Venin coiled around himself next to Mauve. Toxy looked around and was happy to be at the Academy with Mauve.

"Well... we're here. Let's get strong, my lovelies~" He petted along Venin's scales and gave a loving pet to his Toxy.

Blog Entries

"Fire?" Pamela's grey blue steel eyes widened "How is that possible? That makes...what is...ummm wow? She'll be dragging the guys around, so I'll feel sorry for them." Pamela flicked her reddish blonde hair. "You should interfere before she lights someone on fire."

Blog Entries

Hideo smilled and shook his head, his golden locks swaying to the side.

"No. Steel type." He said. "I got the idea from Steven. The guy from Hoenn." He said. Meanwhile, Piplup cheerfully responded.

"Piplup!" She said. In her head, however, she was thinking "God that's an ugly ass Pokemon what the hell his Hideo doing sitting next to such an ugly pokemon and that chick's a freak with her white hair what the hell man what the hell."

Hideo, was, of course, oblivious to this, as he scanned the room. He noticed a guy with brown hair who looked lonely. Hideo remembered that feel. When he was trapped in the Soviet prison, locked in a cell for months on end, his only companion was a volleyball he had made a face on using some blood.

Wait, no, that never happened. Still.

"Hey, what kind of type do you have?" He asked Gage, from only a couple seats away.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

((That piplup O_O))

"Actually she's fine right now. I'll interfere if she tries to do it at all though. If she reaches for her pokeballs then that's my cue to step in for the sake of others."

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast