Start Ups Gilroyal Academy for Aspiring Gym Leaders

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Gilroyal Academy for Aspiring Gym Leaders

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Gilroyal Academy for Aspiring Gym Leaders

In Lumiose City in the Kalos region sat an academy known as Gilroy Academy, or Gilroyal Academy, a nickname for the students. On this particular day new and old students were arriving at the academy. Old students headed towards dorms and parts of the academy that they knew. New students followed the signs that said "New students follow these arrows to the auditorium. Anyone who doesn't will be punished." And thus new students followed the signs, sitting down in the auditorium for the assembly soon to come.

Two of these new students were the Bloodletter twins. The two twins came from Lumiose, and thus didn't have far to go from their home. Walking into the academy with their bags they looked around at the large stone academy. Rumor had it that the academy had once been a monastery that had been remodeled.

They started towards the doors, stopping for a moment to toss their bags into the pile where a sign that said: "New students toss your bags with your names on them here." and thus did so before following the arrows to the auditorium, which was nothing more than and old church like service area. At the front the two sat down, waiting for it to start.

((Okay here;s the start up. Just have your character arrive and go to the auditorium.

@Zima @Flaze @Nytie @Murkmire @Heroic Sociopath; @Ayato; @DracoMan; @Mako; @DragonMasterXY @MonkeyBoy210 @Lyrebird @smaug85 @Bad Apple @Crimson Impact; @Terram Validus @Setra;))

Blog Entries

Default Re: Gilroyal Academy for Aspiring Gym Leaders

Yuki Shirogane walked down the streets of Lumiose City, his Slurpuff ,Kirby, closely in tow.

While walking down the street's of Lumiose, a boy approached him.

"Hey baby." He said. "Your kinda cute, what do you say to a cool guy like me show a pretty lady like the sights of the city."

Yuki grimaced. "I'm a boy!" He snapped in a slightly feminine but boyish voice. The boy who had approached him flushed to a deep shade of red, and without a single word.

Yuki scoffed, it was always like this when he came somewhere new.

Having finally arrived at the Academy, Yuki dropped off his bags and he and his Slurpuff made it to the auditorium.

Blog Entries

Chris walked into the academy, the sun reflecting off his silver hair, causing his pale skin to seem almost to glow. Chris was wearing a gray button up shirt, vests rolled up, with a white vest on and some black skinny jeans, he wanted to look a bit dapper without seeming overdressed, even if he did like to show off sometimes, but he guessed he'd just show off in battles. Following Neil was his Braviary, Claws, and his Talonflame, Ashes, each carrying some form of luggage. Chris nodded his head toward the luggage area and his pokemon flew off, dropping his baggage into the area. Chris slowly followed, looking at his surroundings while dragging his rolling luggage bag. Chris dropped the last bag and recalled his pokemon, he assumed the auditorium would be somewhat full and two large pokemon wouldn't help. Following the signs, Chris quietly entered the auditorium and found a seat.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mona Lisa walked through the pedestrians, keeping her gaze only on the map. She had only been to Lumiose City a few times when she was a normal Pokemon trainer, and in all of those visits she never had the time to know the city by heart. The second reason for her staring at only the map was to prevent eye contact with other people. A Munna, nicknamed Luna just so that it would rhyme, floated by the girl's right shoulder. Eventually, the two of them came upon a large stone building that resembled a huge church or a castle. They both walked inside and followed the directions toward the auditorium, and the girl began to have nervous thoughts

What if I screw this up? she thought, They might think I'm weird...

Why would they think you're weird? Luna asked through telepathy. Having all psychic types, and having slight psychic abilities herself, Mona Lisa could talk to her Pokemon. But since Luna had Telepathy as her ability, it didn't strain the girl as much to talk to her than it did her other Pokemon.

For starters, my hair is naturally white. They could start calling me an 'old lady' or something...

Don't worry, I'll help you with that!

Luna floated closer to Mona Lisa and started to hug her head as if the Munna was a hat. With the sudden weight on the top of her head, the girl almost tripped as she was walking,

What are you doing?! she asked

I'm covering your hair so that no one will make fun of it.

The psychic rolled her eyes and made a small smile, even though Luna was only covering the top of her head, she still thought that her attempt was cute. She was still a bit paranoid about the school, but she knew that she still had Luna as a friend, along with Arin and Odette, who were in their Pokeballs. After tossing her bags into the pile, she found a spot in the auditorium that was a short but noticeable distance away from the other students. Mona took the Munna off of her head and waited for the other students to arrive.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Mari was walking along Lumiose City, glancing at every building, store and restaurant that she passed through. "Wow, this place looks so cool," Maria said with bewilderment, her Litleo Cimba following her along. Maria being from Unova had never actually been to Kalos before and much less Lumiose City, though it did remind her of her hometown of Nimbasa. "This city is so beautiful, I can't believe I'll actually get to live here now!" she yelled with enthusiasm before turning towards the academy.

She could barely contian he excitement when she realized that it would be the place where she would be studying for the next couple of years, and that she might be able to accomplish her dream of becoming a gymleader...sort of. "Once we're out of there we'll be so strong that I'll just have to be given a spot as a gymleader," she smirked and clenched her fist in determination. "Then I can prove that I can finish something!"

"Lit!" Cimba cheered along with her.

With that Maria walked into the academy and started to follow the signs that led towards the auditorium. "Guess I have to leave my bags," she said as she took off the bag that she had strapped to her back as well as the handbag that she was carrying before throwing it in with the rest of the luggage.

Blog Entries

Hideo arrived at the city in a luxury car, chauffeured by his bodyguard.

Or at least that's how he wished he would have arrived. He had to go there on a bike. His little sister's. Needless to say, he looked a bit silly, a young man in a full suit, pedaling into town on a pink Hello Skitty bike. Still, he had a dignified air about him, or at least was trying to. His head was held high, and he appeared completely unashamed. He stopped to gaze at the great tower, the city's symbol. He admired the amount of work that must have been put into it. Having to take a bike or not, it was all the same very grand.

Hideo spent a few seconds looking at it. He wanted to build a tower like that one day. Maybe make it his gym? Ah, right, that was why he came there. He began pedaling again, headed for the Academy. He didn't even try to hide his mode of transportation. The way he saw it, it was only something to be ashamed of if he decided it was. He instead proudly attached the bright pink bike to the bike rack.

"Good afternoon." He said, nodding to Mari as he entered. Due to the circumstances surrounding his arrival, Hideo had travelled light. He dropped the luggage that had been attached to the handlebars and the backpack he had been carrying, and entered the auditorium. He scanned the room for a seat, and also to scope out the other students. He figured that at some point there'd be some sort of tournament, and wanted to see if anyone looked particularly tough. Like, if that person had a Magikarp for a head, or their arms were Pokeballs. He'd have to look out for them. There was a pair of twins near the front...Maybe they specialized in double battles? Hideo might have joined her, but then he realized that perhaps she was alone by choice. Then there was the blond dude. Hideo knew he was on the tall side, but this dude had a couple inches on him. He looked for a seat, and his eyes fell on a girl with long, white hair, sitting far away from the others. She looked a bit lonely, so he went over to her.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked her. She may have been alone by choice, but Hideo figured that if she was, he could sit somewhere else.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 20th November 2013 at 08:10 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Jade stared up at the academy building as people passed her by, adding another thing that Lumiose City amazed her with to her list. Coming all the way from Sinnoh, Jade wasn't quite used to all the excitement of a city this big. Even during her trips to Sunnyshore and Hearthome City with her parents, nothing she had seen could compare to the things Lumiose City had to offer.

Deciding that she needed to keep moving, the girl proceeded to follow the signs to the auditorium, turning down every corner until she finally arrive. Reading the sign that told her to place her bag down, the girl gave a small, upset grunt, carefully placing her bag against the wall before entering the large room.

What else amazed her were all the students. The sheer number far surpassed her old school, and made her turn red in embaressment. She decided to carefully slip into a seat in the far back corner. When she was settled, she clicked the button of one of the small Pokeballs on her belt, releasing her best friend into her lap, who curled up into Jade's snow coat with remarkable ease dispite their surroudings. "Stay quiet, okay girl?" Jade whispered, rubbing the Glaceon's ear.

"Glace," came the reply, and the ice type gave a small nod before closing its eyes.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Edward walked through the streets of Lumiose with a map in front of his face. "Why does this city have to be so big?", he thought to himself. "Aha! Found it!" He yelled when he found the academy. Following all of the signs posted to direct the new students, he made his way to the auditorium. When he entered he deposited his bag with the other ones. He scanned the room taking mental notes of all of the students already in there. He then took the seat that was the farthest away from all of the other students.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A tall teenager walked towards a giant building, the academy. She smiled as she passed people, she was just enjoying herself. There was an aura around her as she walked like a model even though she was nowhere close to being one. The teen felt the wind hitting her long parted to the side, reddish blonde hair. She was wearing a white sleeveless top with a black skater top, black flats and designer sunglasses.

Her name is Pamela Hughes and she placed her luggage at the front. Pamela was at the academy and she looked around after taking off her sunglasses. "There are a lot of people here." She let out with a murmur and with a a smile. "It does look cool though. This is going to be fun." Pamela had to find somewhere to sit down considering that everyone else was sitting down. "Alright where to suit down." She thought to herself as she felt a little nervous. Pamela was pretty solid with people but she still got nervous because there were a lot of people.

"I don't want to make a fool of myself" as she just sat down on a random empty chair next to another person. She moved part of her reddish blonde hair away from her grey blue steel eyes and just waited to see what will happen.

Blog Entries

Vishous looked over as a girl with reddish blonde hair sat down next to him. He smiled as he took in her appearance. He was thinking the school would be boring but suddenly it seemed more exciting for him. "Well hello," he greeted the girl.

Payne rolled her eyes at her brother, knowing what he was doing. She on the other hand didn't care as much for other people and actually just was excited to learn how to be a gym leader.

Blog Entries

Yuki crossed his legs, brushing his chestnut bangs out of his eyes, before running his fingers through his shoulder length hair.

"I'm bored..." He sighed, starting to get restless.

Kirby then started to tug at his pant leg.

"Sorry, Kirby." Yuki apologized. "I don't have any cupcakes on me, maybe I can buy you some after the assembly."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Mari walked into the auditorium and scanned the room as she looked for a place to sit down. "Wonder where I should sit," she pointed out as she walked down and noticed Payne. "This should be good," she smiled and sat down next to the girl. "Good morning," she greeted her politely while bowing her head.

Blog Entries

"...Its afternoon...but hello...OMG!" Payne yelled causing her brother to jump beside her and give the girl a glare. "Is that a male litleo. He looks perfect. My brother has a female named Nala like from the movie about the litleo line. What's yours name?" she started talking very fast, excitedly waiting for an answer.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh really that's so awesome!" Maria exclaimed in surprise once she heard that there was another trainer with a Litleo. She proceeded to hold Cimba forward so that Payne could see him better. "This is my Cimba, same movie since it's my favorite actually," she nodded her head while letting Cimba look around the room and at Payne. "I've raised him since he was born from an egg, so he's sort of my pride and joy," she pointed out smugly. "Oh and I'm Maria, nice to meet you."

Blog Entries

"Payne and the emo next to me is my brother Vishous." At this point Payne stole a pokeball from her brother's belt, the pink haired boy not really caring as he was used to his sisters antics. She opened the ball revealing Nala. The litleo greeted the other one happily. "She's actually my brother's newest addition but he works hard on training her. By the way I train bug types. What about you? Normal or fire?"

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast