Gijinka Dimensional Tournament (Sign-up, Limited Slots)

Thread: Gijinka Dimensional Tournament (Sign-up, Limited Slots)

DualBladeWielding Lucario Takoshi Wolfite's Avatar

Default Gijinka Dimensional Tournament (Sign-up, Limited Slots)

This is a Gijinka Dimensional Tournament. Basically I don't care which world your Gijinka is from so long as it meets the Requirements for entry. This RP will be posted in the Metronome Forum Board unless Notified Differently.

Rules:
    1. No Legendary or God Gijinkas(Ex: Mewtwo, Obelisk the Tormentor, Apocalymon etc.)
    2. Must post within 24 hrs of your opponent or the attack will be a clean hit.
    3. if your absent for more than 2 days without notice after the start of your Match you forfeit.
    4. Keep language Clean.
    5. Regular RP rules apply.

Name:
    Race:
    Ability: (Pokemon Gijinkas only unless you can think of a good one for your character)
    Appearance:
    Weapon:
    Armor:
    Accessory:(1 only)
    Moves: (4 Standard moves but feel free to have some original non-godly moves hidden in reserve)

Name: Takoshi Wolfite
    Race: Lucario
    Ability: Justified
    Appearance: 5'10" Blonde Hair Green eyes(Left has blue mixed in) Has Red Lucario Spikes on hands, Has Blue Lucario Ears and Tail. (This is what he would look like with the Weapon and Armor on in Full Lucario Form. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6328884 )
    Weapon: Dual Blades
    Armor: Dual Blader Outfit
    Accessory: Black Belt
    Moves:
    Aura Sphere
    Shadow Ball
    Psychic
    Counter

I only have 7 Slots left open once they are filled I'll Start the RP. If you don't know if the Gijinka you want to use is banned or not feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Takoshi Wolfite; 23rd October 2012 at 12:19 PM.