Geo Strata Tourney *Start-Up* - Page 4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Geo Strata Tourney *Start-Up*

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Geo Strata Tourney *Start-Up*

A lone figure, standing on the opposite edge of the Forest arena, watched the gates open with excitement. He was fully prepared to face the gauntlet of Trainers that would face him. For it was his duty as a Terrain Master, to test their strength and compassion as Pokemon trainers.

He looked around him. He couldn't have chosen a better place to be his domain. It suited him perfectly. He personally loved nothing more than sitting in a forest clearing, listening to the wildlife sounds, feeling the cool breeze...

He shook his head. Now wasn't the time for daydreaming. He had a job to do, and he was going to do it the best he could.

Blog Entries

OOC: Do we have to all have our matches in sequence? Sounds like it would be faster if we all did them at once.

"Urban sounds interesting." Eliot says, cricking his neck in anticipation.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Collaborate and listen. Vubberth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Keitaro winced as he saw the clock in front of the restaurant hit another notch in the frame. "Just five minutes left..." he thought to himself. Keitaro couldn't wait any longer for Adrock. He bolted through the gate quickly. Keitaro immediately felt remorseful at his decision, knowing that Adrock could miss his match and possibly the entire tournament if the white-haired teen didn't finish soon. He shook it off, though. Now was his chance to put his image in a new light after losing to the Unova Elite Four.

Keitaro started for his edge of the arena. He didn't see many people sitting on the bleachers, which made him feel better, knowing that most of the other contestants were taking their time as well. He looked at the Trainer opposite him and instantly cognized that this would be a long and challenging battle. Keitaro was ready, however. He reached for the Poké Ball that contained his Camerupt, Helens. "Bring it on," Keitaro uttered, now in position to release the Ball. He was sure that he would be asked to send his Pokémon first.
    I have claimed: Bidoof | Fly | Everstone | Full Restore
    I am currently playing: Team Fortress 2 | Pokémon Y

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

James Sovner walked into the arena, and said "Before you begin, I believe an announcement is in order. Your opponent is none other than the master of the forest. The serene warrior of nature. The one, the only....Santos de la Bosque."

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

Keitaro nodded to James, still looking determined. Nonetheless, he wouldn't dare underestimate the master of the forest. He raised his Poké Ball a bit higher, as if he expected the TM to make his move at that moment.
    Last edited by Vubberth; 18th September 2011 at 07:19 AM.

Blog Entries

Adrock finished his meal and went into the bleachers. He eagerly awaited the start of the match knowing first round is over the sooner he will have his answers. The young trainer though he just meet Santos' opponent felt a bit of brotherhood so, he was feeling a bit nervous.

Blog Entries

Santos was still standing on his stool, gave a slight chuckle. "That's my cue, then?" he said with an accent that sounded incredibly Spanish in nature. He then stood up, and gave two claps of the hands. Various figures began blitzing through the forest, before revealing themselves alongside Santos. A Ninjask that hovered just above his shoulder. A Swellow that perched itself on a nearby tree branch. A Lilligant that stood to Santos's direct right, and a Sceptile that stood to his left. A Simisear that stood in front of Santos, and finally, a hulking Ursaring that stood behind him.

"I'm thinking that I'm in for quite the first battle," he noted. "Let us make it a good one! Garra, por primera vez!" Santos called, and his Swellow flew over to its position on the battlefield, giving the enemy Camerupt an analyzing glare.

"After you, amigo," the Terrain Master said, signaling for Keitaro to make the first move.
    Last edited by Oblivion; 18th September 2011 at 12:43 PM.

Blog Entries

"Alright, then," he nodded back to Santos. Instinctively matching up the types in his mind, he signalled for his Eruption Pokémon to attack. "Helens, use Rock Slide!"

The Camerupt clenched it's teeth and created several glowing rocks to levitate in front of it. It waited a moment, then growled loudly, sending the chunks of earth hurtling towards the opposing Swellow.

Blog Entries

"Garra, Double Team!"

The Swellow then began to make duplicates of itself. Helen's attack went right through one of the copies, dissipating it, but there were still about six of them left. "Volar!" Upon Santos's shout, the Garra copies began flying through the air at high speeds, in order to further mask which one was the real thing.

Blog Entries

Keitaro thought for a moment. "Maybe if we attack all of them at once, the real one will come out. Alright, Helens! Use Eruption!"

The Camerupt began pushing hard, spewing earth and molten rock out of the volcano-like hump on it's back. This debris flew up towards the bunch of Swellow in the sky, potentially bombarding them with firy death.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Tyler looked at the battle while eating a piece of cake. The battle was just starting but he could already see that Santos wasn't someone to take lightly. "How will you fare out?" he asked himself as he looked at Keitaro's battle.

Blog Entries

"COME OOOON hit then change with stone edge!" Adrock was wondering why his friend's pokemon had rock slides when stone edge is more powerful.

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Rock Slide has higher Accuracy and more power points, plus it hits multiple targets and can flinch." Aaron said to Adrock, wanting to show off to the weird kid. "Keitaro probably thought that the drop in power and the fact that it doesn't have an increased critical hit rate was was worth the benefits of Rock Slide. It's like running Thunderbolt when you could be using Thunder."

Blog Entries

"I know that but in my experience it isn't worth it! I'm not stupid or ignorant I just have a strong opinion there is a difference you know" snapped Adrock.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Actually it could also be used as a facade," Tyler pointed out. "Rock Slide fires at multiple opponents but it can be dodged easily if he does it right he could use Rock Slide to get his opponent where he wants it and then use Stone Edge," he explained.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast