Generations (PG-16) (SUs open. started)

Thread: Generations (PG-16) (SUs open. started)

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Generations (PG-16) (SUs open. started)

(random music to listen to while reading: The Island Soundtrack My Name Is Lincoln - YouTube )

“When time is defined by who, what, and where is important that is a generation. When time is defined by who we are, what we do, and where we go is what it means to be part of a generation.” - Kanto/Johto Champion Drake.

It seemed the whole world stopped that fateful day. All the stores closed, schools let out early, and people left work before their shifts ended. Even the wind stopped, the sun hid, and the pokemon were silent. The news spread quickly, and soon everyone was huddled around TVs, radios, and poke’gear in complete awe at the moment.

The pokemon master, the greatest trainer who ever lived, was now lying on his death bed. His family and closest friends surrounded him in his last few hours. People of all regions watched as he said his last words.

“I have spent my life readying for this moment. I spent every hour of every day working hard and pushing myself to reach my goals. All you young trainers out there. You have the power to be great. This generation may start with the end of me, but this generation also starts with the beginning of you. Now my time has come, and I will leave you with these simple parting words. Gotta catch’um all.” The pokemon master calmly said then breathed his last.

Millions wept at the loss of such a great hero, but many more took it in stride and decided that it was time to step up. It was their time to reach for the dreams that had eluded them. It was their time. It is your time.

You are one of the many trainers who have recently experienced the loss of the pokemon master. You have to decided what to do next. It is your turn to change your life, and make it what you want.

Here in the Kanto region your new journey begins. The pokemon league has expanded its challenge to find some one worthy of becoming the pokemon master. Trainers must now challenge all eight gyms, elite fours, and champion from every region to join the legendary league. The legendary league will then decide who deserves to be the pokemon master.

basically you are a trainer in Kanto who is trying to get into the legendary league. The RP starts in Kanto, but will move to the other regions if it is successful.

I'm looking for depth, drama, and details. no one liners. describe your surroundings often. also don't spend too much time talking with other players. act more talk less basically. this helps keep people active amazingly because, then they dont have to wait for other people.

romance and violence allowed.

even if we don't get many RPers I want to do this, but I'll expect more from everyone then.

SU

Name:
    Appearance: (physical appearance and clothes. Please separate the two. Pics are ok if you have to.)

Background:
    Personality: (one thing I find helps define a character is a quote by them or a real one)

Pokemon

Species: (baby or basic)
    Name:

Background:
    Personality:

Appearance: (please try to be more original then shiny)
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 6th September 2011 at 06:59 PM.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Generations (PG-16)

Name: Jakku Ebansu
    Appearance: 6 ft, or thereabouts. Longish brown hair and glasses. He has a slim physique, and little muscle on his body. Thanks to his slim body and long arms and legs, his head can seem a bit out of proportion with his body. He has a little scar on his right cheek.
    He alternates clothing every day, but usually relies on bright t-shirts with slogans on, and skinny or regular cut jeans. He wears baseball boots for casual wear, with climbing boots for difficult hills or snow. Above the t-shirts, he tends to wear jackets, or a trenchcoat if it's cold. He has a bandana around his neck, but this is mainly just for show. He claims this could be used for covering his face from sand or dust in deserts though.

Background: Aged six, he was nearly killed by an Ursaring. Amazingly, this caused him to realise what he really wanted to do was train Pokemon, to defend him and such, to stop that happening again. The Bear Pokemon left the scar on his cheek, but he was rescued by a trainer before he was hurt any more. Aged 10, he received his first Pokemon from his father, his Dratini, Kajirou.
    Personality: "Wait a minute, are you recording this? Um... quotes... quotes... Urrh... 'never use quotes'... I don't know who said that..."
    Jakku is sarcastic, and can act very immature. He loves to battle, and can get wound up very easily.

Pokemon

Species: Dratini
    Name: Kojirou

Background: Jakku lived in Fushcia, so Kojirou was caught in the Safari Zone. It took Jakku's father 2 weeks of camping out in the Safari Zone before Jakku's 10th birthday to catch her. Kojirou is an orphan, so was willingly accepted into the Ebansu family.
    Personality: Kojirou is shy around people, and even more shy around other Pokemon. She hates the cold, and rude people. She loves ice cream though.
    Appearance: Kojirou's left eye is blue, and her right is green.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

thanks Jakku. your accepted.

Heterochromia is the term for your dratini's eye thing.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ah, cool. I was just going to add 'like David Bowie'
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Reserve me a spot bro. You know I'm so in it.

Blog Entries

Alright, here's my SU:

Name: Ales Celestria

Appearance: Ales is tall and slender, with spiky red hair in a unique hairstyle and green eyes. He almost always has his signature blue/purple headphones on. He wears a sleeveless shirt with a funnel-shaped collar, and a blue/purple stripe outlined with gold going down the middle. He also wears a sweatband on his left arm, and white shorts held up by a loose fitting belt. He wears black shoes with a blue/purple stripe outlined in gold, similar to the color and style of his shirt.

Background: Ales was born and raised in Vermillion City, in a not-so-fancy cottage near the beach. He has 2 brother and a sister, and they all looks alike. Ales' father, Millisar Celestria, works as a frontier brain in Sinnoh. Ales dreamed to be as skillful as his father, and thus, he begged his mom to let him travel across Kanto. At first, his mom won't let him go because she thinks its too dangerous, but Ales is a clever boy, he wrote a fake letter that says his father let him go on his journey, and luckily, his mom believes that the letter is from his husband.

~Personality~

"you busy thinking with your head, and you forgot to pay attention with your heart!"

Ales was, if anything, a boy of action that believed in kick butt first and asking questions later, being curt and brash when he needed to be. Although Ales acted with bravado in most situations, he cares for his friends and pokemon, especially his most trusted partner, a female ralts named Sierra. However, Ales is a boy that you can easily provoke and manipulate. Ales is almost the opposite of shy. He is loud, rambunctious, and always in some kind of trouble. He can be easily angered, and is always up for a fight. If he doesn't like someone, he will voice this and not care who is in earshot.
    The most noted difference between Ales and other person is that he is honest. Ales does not like to lie about anything.
    He is also very blunt. Beat around the bush with him, and he will get agitated. If you were to ask him something, he would not sugar-coat his answer like most other would.

~Pokemon~

Species: Ralts (female)

Name: Sierra

Background: When Ales was 10, his father sent him a birthday gift. The gift was a pokemon egg. The egg hatched into a female Ralts, and Ales named her Sierra. Sierra is able to communicate with Ales via her physic powers. Both of them had been through many things together, and it seems like Sierra is going to evolve soon.

~Personality~

"... Ales.... *tugs on Ales*"
    "What?"
    "....."
    "Fine fine! You want me to help a random jerk again?"
    ".... Yes."
    "Duh! *facepalm*"

Sierra is not a normal everyday ralts you'll see. Sierra is emotionless. She never shows any expression on her face, and she doesn't even know the meaning of sad, angry, happy, and other kinds of emotions. However, NEVER make her angry. You don't want to be anywhere near her when she is angry. In fact, he made Ales almost cried when she was angry.

Appearance: Sierra looks like a normal Ralts at first glance, only that she wore a silver necklace.

Blog Entries

accepted. to be honest though I kept pronoucing Ales as Alece, but I do realize how to pronounce it now.

Blog Entries

Name: Seph Taylor
    Appearance:

Physical appearance: Seph stands around 6’2” and is relatively thin. His amber/brown eyes shine out form under a mop of scraggy dark brown hair. You can almost always see a devious little smirk on his face.

Clothing: Seph often wears a navy and orange cap over his mess of hair and a black watch on his wrist. His shirts are all lighter colors: orange, green, red, white. Over those he wears either his blue raincoat or his mahogany red fleece vest. Seph’s pants consist of very worn, but still durable jeans in blue and black as well as a few pairs of cargo pants. Depending on what he plans to do Seph either wears a pair of brown and blue hiking boots or dark gray sneakers.

Background: Seph’s life can be summed up in one simple word. Insane. It all started with one little mistake. Seph and his parents took a vacation from the Johto region to see Kanto. They took a helicopter from blackthorn city to get over the mountain ranges that separate the two regions. A sudden storm sent the helicopter careening into the ground. Seph was the only one who survived.

Now orphaned in the Kanto region Seph was taken to an orphanage there where he spent two years just wishing to go home. Despite attempts to avoid it Seph got adopted by a generally nice couple, but he refused to accept them as “replacement parents”. The good part was that they realized Seph would never accept them as that.

Being of age to become a trainer Seph hurried to register. It was a little rough, but he managed to get his ID. Seph was ready to face the world. He stocked up on items and began looking for his first pokemon.

While he was visiting the crash site from so long ago in his life Seph sensed the presence of someone. He expected it to be either a random trainer or a border patrol officer, but only saw a small Treecko glaring at him. They both stared the other down. Seph couldn’t help but, sense something in the Treecko. Some kind of raging hurt very much like his own. When Seph turned his back on the Treecko, and began to look at crater from the crash again he understood. Some how the crash had hurt more then just Seph and his family.

“It hurts loosing the ones you love doesn’t it?” Seph said not taking his eyes off the crater.

“…Tre… treee ko…” The Treecko replied in a stunned sigh.

“We’re complete strangers, but it just feels like I know what you’ve been through. And… well I think you understand me too. So how about see if I’m right” Seph said turning to the Treecko with a pokeball in his hand.

Without a word the Treecko nodded, and it was done. Seph named the Treecko Jay, after his father‘s starter.

Personality: Seph knows who he is and doesn’t plan on changing any time soon. He is a cocky mischievous, but focused and dedicated kid who wants to make something of himself for himself. He doesn’t care about what others think of him, and he doesn’t care how they rank him. He wants to grow as person and a trainer. He really does it all for his pokemon. Without them he’d be just another misfit kid. So he’s not going to let them down, and why he has to make sure he deserves to have them at his side.

There is also a “primal” side to Seph. When the going gets rough he gets going beyond the call of duty. He becomes overly serious, short tempered, and highly aggressive. It all goes back to the horrible things that happened in his life.

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” Charles Darwin

“Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.” Eliza Tabor

“Doesn't the fight for survival also justify swindle and theft? In self defence, anything goes.” Imelda Marcos

Pokemon

Species: Treecko
    Name: Jay

Background: (see above)
    Personality: similar to Seph Jay is very dedicated, and he also has the same kind of inner turmoil that Seph has.

Appearance: autumn coloration (light green parts are dark orange, red parts are dark red, dark green parts are brown.)

I cant believe I forgot to post my own SU.

Default Re: Generations (PG-16) (SUs open. started)

Is this still open? If it is, I'd love to join.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Generations (PG-16) (SUs open. started)

yeah its still open.