Generations (PG-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Generations (PG-16)

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Generations (PG-16)

The warm summer has begun to fade into the cool fall. It seems like everything has slowed down. No one is sure of their next move. It is a difficult time when you never know what maybe happen next, but that doesn’t stop fate. The world keeps turning, and time goes on.

The sun has just begun to set turning the clear sky an array of warm reds, oranges, and purples. The trees leaves are still mostly green, but some have begun to change. The one thing that is ever constant is the pokemon roaming the lands.

(here’s a theme song I thought of for the RP:
    Rise Against - The Strength To Go On (with lyrics) - YouTube - Strength to go on)

------------------------------------------

“We just gotta keep moving. It can only get better from here.” a voice on my radio buzzed.

“Thank you for joining us Leader Gary Oak. Now to weather.” the reporter replied.

I rolled my eyes, and changed the station to RK-89 FM, my favorite rock station. The song I’m Alive blasted out of my poke gear, and I put it down next to me content with the selection. I picked up the stick I had been using to prod the coals of my small campfire and began turning the remaining embers. The fire would soon die if I didn’t go gather more wood. Sighing heavily I pushed myself of the ground. I walked off into the woods that surrounded me in search of some fallen branches.

I shivered as a cool breeze flew by. It was obvious that it’d soon be autumn. I didn’t care that much. All it meant to me was more firewood and dead leaves. I picked up a few sticks and twigs as I went on thinking to myself. It really was time for me to start improving my training. I had heard snippets about there being some kind of extreme league challenge or something, but I hadn’t paid much attention. I hadn’t considered trying the league since I was a little kid. Back before the accident. I winced like I was in pain then continued on. It didn’t matter how long ago that was I’d never get over it. Deciding I had enough wood I returned to the fire and drop a few twigs in.

I had to admit the league did sound interesting. It could pose the perfect challenge. Either way I felt Jay deserved a say in this. I took his pokeball off my belt and let him out. Jay burst out of his pokeball, and landed iron man style. He had an odd tendency of doing that.

“So you up for a bit of a challenge?” I asked him.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Generations (PG-16)

(...... This is delicious...) A voice of a Ralts echoed in Ales' head. The Ralts, Sierra, was eating chocolate bars with Ales. Both of them were sitting on a broken tree. They're on they way home from the training place and decided rest for a while.

"Of course. Everybody loves chocolate." Ales said, taking another bite of his chocolate.
    (So where are we gonna go after this?...)
    "I don't know yet..."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"KOJIROU! ONTO MY SHOULDER!"
    The Dragon Type leapt onto the young trainer's shoulder as he ran.
    "Okay! Now we can move!"
    BOOM!

The trainer landed in a heap.
    Kojirou opened her eyes, and glanced around.
    Their pursuers had gone.
    She curled on her master's head, and waited for him to awake.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

(well that made perfect sense Jakku, and JP I should have expected as much. I'm not saying your posts are bad not at all, but I am saying that Jakku's is rather out of the blue and JP's... well its a post I could only ever see him making [present tense does put me on edge though. past tense is easier and more common.]. I do feel like I need to remind you this is just after the pokemon masters death, maybe two weeks, so just keep that in mind. also the gym leaders are the gen 2 kanto leaders: Gary instead of giovanni and Janine instead of Koga. One major thing I'd like to add is that anyone may time skip so long as they have not interacted with anyone. this means if you are alone you can time skip [twelve hours max], but you can only do it once until all the others catch up. my this post is an example of that. [man i gotta stop talking ooc])

The next morning I packed up camp and began heading towards Pewter. I already knew the paths through Viridian forest since I had been camping out in it for around four days now. Even with my knowledge of the area traversing it would still take a few hours at least. I let Jay walk with me to keep me company.

The forest was rather nice that day. It was on the cooler side, but the sun shown down from high above. Its light filtered down through the yellow green canopy onto the grassy leaf ridden ground. There was a constant crunching sound beneath my feet from the fragile fallen leaves I crushed with every step. Other then that the forest was silent, and so were Jay and I.

A little while later we stumbled across a clearing where two kids maybe age ten or so were having a battle. The one to my left had a Spearow and the one on my right had a Poochyena. It was more then a little obvious that they were new trainers. The battle seemed to mostly just be the two having their pokemon go back and forth only using one attack. I yawned as the battle ended with the trainer to my right winning. This was the mediocre stuff I always seemed to see. There were never any decent trainers around for me and Jay to battle. Once we got to Pewter we might have a chance at finding a real battle.

Blog Entries

Kojirou poked Jakku.
    "Huh... Wha..?"
    Jakku opened his eyes.
    "Oh, hey. Did we win?"
    The small dragon rolled her eyes.
    "Yeah. Okay. Keep moving then..."
    Jakku said grudgingly.

Blog Entries

Ooc: big words hurt my brain. What exactly do you mean? =|

Blog Entries

OOC: Out of the blue is good. It sets the story. And Junpy-pie, he meant that nobody else writes quite like you do. <3

Blog Entries

OOC: Thanks Jakku~

---

(So, Ales... Now that the old champion is.. Gone, does this mean you gonna step in and challenge the league?) Sierra asks, she took another bite of her chocolate bar, and turned her head to glance over her trainer.
    "Hm, Yeah. I don't wanna sit in my house and do nothing for the rest of my life. Besides, what are we training for other than to be the new champion?" Ales rose from the ground, brushing the grass off his jeans and put Sierra on his shoulder. He walked away.

Blog Entries

Jakku watched a trainer and his Ralts walk past.
    He'd noticed them coming towards him down the path, and had ducked backwards into the forest.
    Kojirou held her breath.

Blog Entries

Jay could easily sense another trainer in the forest. He didn't need any psycho-kinetic powers to over hear that loud mouth. He bolted from my side and ran up a tree. from his new vantage point he saw two trainers and their pokemon. Deciding that he didn't feel like dealing with them at the moment sprinted back to me, shouted at me, and kept running. I rolled my eyes, but I soon matched his pace and the two of us rushed on to the viridian forest exit station.

"now what the heck was that about?" I asked staring at him with one eyebrow raised.

Blog Entries

Ales whistled as he walked down the path of Viridian forest.
    (... Ales, I think somebody is watching us....) Sierra said, unsure. She communicated with Ales via telepathy."You sure?" Ales stopped whistling. He looked around him, but there's no one around.

Blog Entries

Kojirou sneezed.
    Jakku flinched, and leapt into the tree branches above him, the Dragon on his shoulder.
    His eyes turned at Kojirou.
    She pulled an apologetic expression.

Blog Entries

"Tereeeko tre tre." Jay attempted to explain.

"yes because that helps. Jay you have got to find a better way to comuunicate." I sighed.

"Tree" Jay grumbled rolling his eyes.

"Look was it a trainer, a pokemon, or what?" I said trying to keep Jay calm.

"Treek" Jay nodded holding up one finger.

"ok then why'd you run? we came here to find some battles." I asked.

"Tre" Jay shrugged and began walking towards the exit.

I rolled my eyes at Jay's impudentness and continued after him.

Blog Entries

Decided to ignore whoever the F is stalking him and Sierra, Ales kept on walking through Viridian forest, they're going back home, and probably, Ales' mom, Luna Celestria, is at the kitchen, cooking for tonight's dinner.

Thinking about his mom's apple pie made Ales starved.

Blog Entries

Jakku took a deep sigh.
    "Phew..."
    He dashed out of the woods, and into town.
    He bought a jacket, and quickly pulled it on, using the hood to cover his face.
    It began to rain.
    Kojirou cuddled under the hood for warmth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast