Gemmeny’s Academy of Pokeoligy and Competition

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Gemmeny’s Academy of Pokeoligy and Competition

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Gemmeny’s Academy of Pokeoligy and Competition

The scribbling of pens was all that could be heard in the huge, acre-long room based in the Johto Underground. Little under a thousand applicant students were sitting at one-person desks attempting to do well in the Gemmeny’s entrance exam. Most had finished the essay portion, and were now tackling the final eight questions;

1.) How many Pokemon types are there?
    2.) What kind of berry will heal a Pokemon’s burn?
    3.) Which of these Pokemon would be the best match-up for a Charizard?
    (a) Venusaur.
    (b) Blastoise.
    (c) Typhlosion.
    4.) What type of Pokemon would generally live in a forest environment?
    5.) Please name, and give the evolution method for, all seven known Eevee evolutions
    6.) Which is the most southern region out of…?
    (a) Kanto.
    (b) Johto.
    (c) Hoenn.
    (d) Sinnoh.
    7.) Also list the capital cities for the above four regions. (Hint: They all have department stores)
    8.) Please write a paragraph summarising, in your opinion, the world of Pokemon.

OCC: Please PM me the exam once you complete it, and just have your post wiht your character writting or something.
    Last edited by British Joe; 12th July 2010 at 02:14 PM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Gemmeny’s Academy of Pokeoligy and Competition

Duncan was banging his head on the desk as he looked at the questions. And he thought it'll be easy to get in. *How the heck am I gonna answer this?* he asked himself with a frustrated look on his face.

Blog Entries

Pip yawned as she turned the page to reveal the final eight questions. Easy, easy and easy. Why a myserious community named 'RAC' had asked her to take part in this survey Pip had no idea. But it was pretty easy, so what could go wrong?
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 12th July 2010 at 06:07 PM.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar grinned. These were easy. He had been using Pokemon to meet his own ends ever since he was allowed to catch them. Seeing that he had seven years of experience, he soared through the test.

"Well, if I'm going to do what I'm planning to do with the place, I'll have to show a bit of intellect..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wildcard struggled through some of the questions, but he thought that he had managed to get through the test. He then turned his head to the right, and saw someone with eyes as red as blood. He looked...familiar. He couldn't exactly place it, but he got the feeling that he had seen him somewhere...

Smiling brightly, Zale breezed through the questions, only hesitating on the last one. She had traveled to all of these regions, and more, before, so they were fairly easy. Bored, she started looking around at other people. Her necklace was switching colors as she looked at different people, some were nervous, some confident, some were even scared. Sighing, Zale just wished that everyone would bea little bit... happier. Unknowingly, Zale sent off a wave of happiness through the room, lightening the mood and cheering up some people who really needed it.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

However, it bounced directly off of Zaar. The guy's heart was so corrupted that it flat-out rejected any kind of happiness that anyone tried to throw at it.

Wildcard also wasn't affected, but that was of his own doing. He was able to repel forms of magic, albeit minor forms of magic. The guy was paranoid about magic and it being used against him, and, not knowing exactly what form of magic it was, he assumed it came from that red-eyed guy.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Duncan sighed as he put the pencil down and passed his hand own his head; he was finally done and at just the right time no less.

Blog Entries

Josh sat scribbeling on his paper. Joe, on the other hand, was taking a little more time. He had an idea, and suddenly tried something drastic.

"Though I'm not dumb, this test is hard, Grant me other's thoughts as my trump card." he chanted under his breath. Instantly, hundreds of voices began streaming themselves through his mind. Organizinf his thoughts, Joe siphoned through them, looking for the answeres, until a particulary loud thought caught his atention.

There were multipul voices around it, screaming for help, whole the main voice itself was plotting, going through grousome forms of torture over and over. Only one person could have such horrid thoughts...

"Zaar." Joe thought over to Josh, not opening his eyes. Josh cursed back via telepathy.

"Zaar? What the hell is he doing here? I thought he went down with Malisee and the rest of Pride?"

"Doesn't look like it." Joe thought back. "I hope he doesn't figure out we faked the press report about us killing our parents so we could infultrate Tea-"

"Idiot, he can hear you!" Josh hissed back, a little too late.

Blog Entries

Zaar whipped his head toward the sound of the noise. He then grinned. So, the Clones were here as well. Faked the press report of them killing their parents, eh?

"A shame. They look surprised to see me. Well, let's hope they don't blow my cover. Can't have anyone interfering in my goals. I do not want a repeat of the whole Team Pride incident. They might have to...disappear if they start getting into my business."

With a chuckle, Zaar then started observing the people in this room. So many victims, so little time...

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Duncan raised an eyebrow at the guy standing a few seats in front of him (Zaar) and honestly he was already scared out of his mind. "I guess there's always something weird in a school so," Duncan just shrugged.

Shuddering, Zale felt an overpowering wave of maliciousness sweep over her, making her pendant glow black and crimson. Shuddering, she concentrated, looking for the source of the mean feelings. She had been able to do this before, but she had no idea why. Eventually, her mind picked out a single spot, showing her an older guy examing other people, his eyes showing some sort of emotion that could not register with her. Zale looked at him curiously, wondering why he was having these... evil feelings.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

Cole scribbled his answers carelessly, moving from one question to the next easily. He stopped dead in his tracks upon coming to the last question.

Hmmm, he thought. A paragraph of my opinion of the Pokemon World... He jotted down something quick and simple, the basic description of the Pokemon World plus a basic opinion of his. That should do it enough. It's not like I can fail this question, seeing as it's just your opinion.

Upon noticing the twins and Zaar, something clicked in Cole's head. His friend Gold, who had recently moved away to a remote island near Kanto, had told him all about the whole Team Pride.

"Hmmm," he whispered. "I wonder what they'll be doing, this whole time..."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

A portly man at the front pulled out a microphone.

"You;re time is now up." he spoke clearly. "If you'd please put down your pens and wait in the garden outside as we asses your tests. Thanks you."

Outside, there was a huge garden. A fountain stoof near the dooor, and various flowers and tons of trees were dotted around, as well as benches and shaded areas to sit. It appeared as if they'd gone above ground again, but they were actuakly in a huge cave with massive lights on the roof.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Okay, why should I do while I wait for the results," Duncan started walking towards a bench with his hands behind his head.

Blog Entries

Cole moved around the cave.

"Wow," he mumbled. "As soon as I finish the time's up. Glad it only took me a second to put that together."

He moved around the area, sitting down on a bench and sending out his Arcanine.

"Go do what you want, Hound," he said, and Hound started chasing his tail absentmindedly like most canines would, eventually stopping and lying down.

"So, Hound," Cole said, stroking the warm fur of his companion. "Do you think we'll get into this school?"
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast