Start Ups Garashria: High Fantasy RP (Non-Pokemon) - Page 5

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Garashria: High Fantasy RP (Non-Pokemon)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Garashria: High Fantasy RP (Non-Pokemon)

Tailisu walked as he fanned himself with his hand. "No wonder he didn't have any shirt, this heat is crazy!" he thought. Even though he was used to it, he never liked hot temperatures. He saw some signs that was written in English."At least I don't have to try to learn a new language." He mumbled feeling a little relieved.

The area didn't seemed to be very developed. " I don't think this land had some sort of industrial revolution... Or is it just this place?"While pondering, he noticed that his tongue has gone dry, he must be obviously thirsty. He recalled that he passed through several stalls. " i wonder if they have water.. Or if I even have enough money to buy something. Guess I need to hope some more." he thought as he turned back and visited one of the stalls

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I stood up, trying to appear as graceful as I could.

"My name is Lia...I think, and I am an ambassador, not to be guarded on by scum like you!" I replied, before returning to the Atlas.

Team Rocket member

Visit Maverick13's Youtube Channel

I'm sorry, I've had a weird day... I'm not sure I'm the same person...
    Last edited by Maverick13; 28th March 2013 at 10:47 PM.

Creature - Rat Cleric ImperialSunlight's Avatar

Visit ImperialSunlight's Youtube Channel

@Tailisu10

There is a seemingly human woman tending the stall. She is moderately tall, has medium length, emerald hair and is wearing a modest dress. She is calling out to people on the street, lauding her wares, which apparently include "curiosities and treasures of the dark variety", whatever that means.
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu
    URPG STATS | The Sunless - 0

Oliver picks up his belongings along with the new supplies and heads outside. He was happy to know he was not in the desert anymore. Oliver figured that this tavern he needed to find would mostly likely be in the city. With that in mind he scouted around the perimeter, looked for a safe entrance.

Blog Entries

Tailisu eyed the shop with curiosity. What did curiousities and treasures of the dark variety meant? He didn't think there would be water there and the name didn't exactly appealed to him. He kept going and tried to find stalls with signs that might say that they are selling water.

@GlaceonLover94

You find a ladder, shoddily hidden on a secluded area of the wall. If you go up it, you could get onto the walls of the city, though logic tells you that there may be guards up there. There appear to be no other entrances.

@Tailisu10

You don't find any stalls that might be selling water. As you search you notice a well in the center of the slum area, but you cannot use it at the moment as you don't have a bucket.

You notice a little boy nearby the well struggling with a massive bucket made of what looks like ivory, carved into ornate designs. He seems to barely be able to lift the bucket off the ground when it is full of water.

Blog Entries

Tailisu didn't seem to have any luck finding a stall that sells water. He stopped walking to catch his breath. " Maybe there's some other place that sells water..." Just as he finished that though, he noticed that there was a well nearby. He walked over it and took a peek inside. "So this is where they get water..but I don't have anything to pick it up...." He sighed as he tried out what to do next.

He heard someone struggling and when he turned around, he saw a little boy barely trying to pick up a bucket full of water. Feeling bad for the kid, he walked over to him kid and crouched to his level." Hey there, I see that you are trying to carry this bucket. Want me to help you carry it?" He asked politely.

Blog Entries

I looked up at the man.

"Holy shit, you too? I definitely wasn't me when I woke up, I was this weird insect thing,"

@Tailisu10

The kid looked up at you, perplexed.

"Sir, thank you, but you know I can't let you do that, my masters will be furious!" he said, "They say it's something I'm supposed to do myself."

Blog Entries

"...Master?" Tailisu said in confusion. So the kid was a slave? He didn't that was right at all. "also what do you mean that I should have known that?" He asked.

Team Rocket member

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMouse View Post
    I looked up at the man.

"Holy shit, you too? I definitely wasn't me when I woke up, I was this weird insect thing,"
    *Women

"Got any theories?"

Blog Entries

"I don't know, possibly some sort of psychic manipulation. I've heard conspiracy theorists talk about this sort of thing but it isn't real though as far as I know,

Team Rocket member

So... What now?

Oliver makes his way up the ladder very slowly and quietly checking to see where the guards are and waiting for the right move to slip on by.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast