Start Ups Garashria: High Fantasy RP (Non-Pokemon) - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Garashria: High Fantasy RP (Non-Pokemon)

Creature - Rat Cleric ImperialSunlight's Avatar

Visit ImperialSunlight's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Garashria: High Fantasy RP (Non-Pokemon)

@GlaceonLover94

The man shook his head, and said nothing. He walked into the temple, past the guards. He clearly had nothing more to say to you.
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu
    URPG STATS | The Sunless - 0

He clearly had no respect. I guess Oliver has to get water someplace else then. The sun was up and it was extremely hot outside. He had to stay here for just one night. He had to do something. Then it triggered. Oliver walked up towards one of the two guards and brought out the statue from earlier. "Is this statue from this temple." Oliver asked.

@GlaceonLover94

The guard looked at the statue in shock, saying something angrily in their strange language. He pointed his pike at you aggressively, threatening you to leave.

"What's wrong with you people? Ooo forget it. Fine I'm leaving." Oliver storms away from the temple in anger. Such behavior. I guess being nice is not going to work with these people. At least not here. The desert was way to hot to travel through. Regardless he had to travel through it anyways. He noticed the city from afar but didn't want to travel there just yet for Oliver was worried the city would treat him the same way here. The man from before at the stall seemed nice enough. He had some questions that needed to be answered and that man would answer them. Oliver made his way back towards the man at the stall with the few water he had left. He would have enough but it would be a great burden to travel that distance again in this heat.

@GlaceonLover94

You begin to feel extremely tired on your way back to the stall, as if all your energy is being drained from you. In your last moments of consciousness, you see a silhouette in the distance, its tail swishing back and forth behind it. You fall to the burning sand with a thud.

You wake up in a dark room with roots growing through the brick walls, as if the room was underground. It is cooler in here. All of your items apart from your clothes appear to be missing. In the room, there is a cot, some bread and a latrine. Before you can get up, the door is roughly unlocked and the "merchant" you met in the desert comes in, this time with his hood down. You can now see that he has green hair to match his tail, in a ponytail, and has dark gray eyes. He approaches you and says, grabbing your cloak roughly, "I see you are finally up. Now, explain yourself #165. What kind of game are you playing!?"

Oliver confused and unaware is held tight by the man from the stall. "Wait what, what's going. What are you talking about?" Oliver asks.

@GlaceonLover94

"You know this, 165! You know what the Ammunition does to oath breakers," he stammered, slowly losing his composure, "I don't want to do this. Just tell me the situation and follow my orders! If you don't, I will be forced to eliminate you. And I don't want to do that, Marcaus. We are supposed to be partners."

What he said triggered something important in Oliver's mind. Could this person have know me before I took over his body. I bet the number 165 is some kinda secret number or something that the person who used to own this body and the stall man made. "Didn't I tell you I am been confused lately. How about you tell me exactly what are relationship is because I don't recall?" Oliver said. Oliver was taking a huge gamble here trying to figure out what this man is talking about without getting himself killed.

The man sighed and let go of your cloak.

"Clearly, you are suffering from some sort of amnesia, and at the worst of times. You are a member of the Ammunition of Aether, sworn servants of the king of the Eastern Kingdom, King Groilius V. The man is... not strictly sane, but we have an oath, and we must honour it. You joined early in your life, as an orphan child with nowhere else to go, and I was made your partner, assisting you with support, potions, intelligence and the like while you took on the dirtier parts of our work. Your name is Marcaus, though you are more often known as "#165", and, as part of your current mission, you have been abandoned on the coast of the Hajaeharei Desert. We could not get you to the land of Tara to the north directly, as we would have to get through border security, which isn't happening with the implements we need. Your mission is to assassinate the king of Tara, which you must do, else I am obliged to kill you."

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I bowed to the king, turning and making my way back down the passage. The King seemed crazy and arrogant, I'd need a trump card to defend him, but I didn't have one in my hand. Not yet at least.

'Thank you, Your Highness, I hope that you show as much gerosity as the people have said. They are very fickle, though, and often change their opinion,' I said to him. Hopefully that would get him thinking. I opened the door, stepping back into my room. Was it really a room, or was it a prison?

@AlphaMouse

You find yourself in your room. It is the same as your room was before, as expected. You can search it further, exit through the door, or go to sleep for the night. Or you can do something else, if you can think of anything else.

"You say I am member of the Ammunition of Aether, sworn servants of the king of the Eastern Kingdom, King Groilius V? You also say my name is Marcaus? Well all of this is a news flash for me. By the way I am not experiencing amnesia so get that out of your head. I have a whole story to say but it does not matter. You won't believe me anyways, plus I can't get back to my old life anyways. If you say we swore an oath than I will keep that oath whatever details in may have. Perhaps then when I am finished, I can get on with a new life. Does that sound reasonable to you? Whatever your name is." Oliver said in complete will.

@GlaceonLover94

"He's gone absolutely mad..." he said under his breath, continuing to state, "I am known as #167. And as for getting on with a new life, we will see what the king thinks of that. Be warned that going against his orders, or abandoning him will make you a wanted man. The Ammunition would hunt you down, and kill you. This is why I need you to trust me and go along with the work. It is not just me, there are agents of the king everywhere and if you stray from the path, you are dead. I don't want that to happen to you."

"Stop giving tiny details and just tell me what this oath was really about and what I am allowed to do or not do. I don't want trouble from this king you speak of so just tell me what I need to do and I will try to do it." Oliver said.

167 paused for a moment.

"The oath is a contract you made as a child. In exchange for accomodations, you give your unending looyalty to the king as an agent of the Ammunition. We do some of the king's less well-respected work. As for what to do now... you can stay here for tonight, it is a secret safe house for the Ammunition in the west. After, you must travel to the kingdom of Tara. I will follow you discreetly and help you once you get past the border, which should be as easy as avoiding being searched by any Taran guards, which is to say, not easy at all. The capital of Tara is north of here, and while there is a direct road that goes straight there, it will be heavily patrolled. You will want to find another way to get there. That is your responsibility. Is there anything else that you need to know?"
    Last edited by ImperialSunlight; 26th March 2013 at 05:55 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast