Start Ups Garashria: High Fantasy RP (Non-Pokemon) - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Garashria: High Fantasy RP (Non-Pokemon)

Creature - Rat Cleric ImperialSunlight's Avatar

Visit ImperialSunlight's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Garashria: High Fantasy RP (Non-Pokemon)

@GlaceonLover94

The man paused for a few moments, with a stern look on his face.

When he finally spoke up, he said, "How strange, a grown man who hasn't met a Kyu? Hmm. Well, we are a race of people that originate from the Sfu Empire on the eastern continent. I suppose it makes sense that way out here, you would not be familiar with us. Nevertheless..."

He paused for a long time, as if very confused and worried, almost frustrated.

"Regardless, I sell various oddities and trinkets, as well as some potions I've brewed myself. Would you like to browse my wares?"
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu
    URPG STATS | The Sunless - 0

Oliver must have lost his mind. This can't be Earth. There is no way. The man says he is from the Sfu Empire. Where the hell on Earth is that. It's no where that's where. It does not exist on Earth he must be on a different planet or something. Many things all at once raced through Oliver's mind. Logic and reasoning have been totally shattered through the eyes of Oliver. He lives off of it. If Oliver was going to live his life like he did on Earth, he is going to have to learn everything all over again. And this time, everything is everything on this world. It was no use. Oliver gave in that this is not a dream this is real. He is going to have to adapt to everything that has happened to him. He might as well start with this man here that calls himself a Kyu.

Oliver's best change of a fresh start would be much easier with a friend. He thought to himself that getting on the man's good side could open up many doors. He might as well try and pretend that he is at least part of this world. Before Oliver spoke, he remembered the vials that he possessed that were in his sack. This man says he sells potions. Perhaps he knows what these vials are. Oliver put on a slight smile on his face. "You sell potions you say? Perhaps you could help me." Oliver says to the man as he shows him the vials of liquid. "Do you know what these are?" Oliver asks.

@GlaceonLover94

The kyu looked even more shocked than before, with a look on his face that clearly read, "seriously, you don't know?". He shook his head in obvious frustration.

"Those are potions, of course! This one," he said, indicating the slime green potion, "is deadly. A very deadly toxin that takes effect weeks after administration. The bright green one is a swifter poison that kills instantly. The brown one is to treat wounds, you apply it directly to the wound, and it instantly heals, very rare. The flaming one sets the drinker into a fit of rage, also very rare. And... wait, what is this!?"

He picked up the moonlight-like potion and stared at it.

"Now why would they... ugh, well, I have never seen this before. I'd advise against drinking it until you find out what it is, though."

He gives you back your potions and says, "well, is that everything, or do you want to buy something?"

Oliver looked back at the vials and was glad he never thought of drinking them. He puts the vials back into the bag and looks at the man. "I don't have any money at the moment. I am kinda lost and confused right now. I am not in the mood to buy anything. What I really would like is some water. Is there any fresh water near by?" Oliver asked.

@GlaceonLover94

"Not 'nearby', as you can probably tell," he said, "The nearest reliable source of water is the Taran Outpost to the northwest. Keep going north till you hit Depjnarr Temple and then you should see it."

"And to tide you over until then...", he said, producing something from his cloak, "a tankard of water, straight from the Darjora Springs. I am certain it will hold you out at least until you make it to the Outpost.*

Depjnarr Temple. That must be the big building he saw. Oliver thanked the man for the water and headed towards the temple. "I better get myself some money when I reach the outpost if the outpost is a town that is." Oliver said to himself. Luckily for him, traveling in the desert was not so hard for him, one reason was because of his new muscular body, the other being that he traveled in plenty of deserts on Earth. He should be there with no harm done since he has water now.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wake up, opening my eyes to the new day. It doesn't take me long to figure out that I'm not in my London flat anymore. Gone is the huge glass window, the door to the ensuite, the dressing table. In its place is....stuff. All around me are elaborate pieces of furniture, a desk of mahogany, a gold-rimmed chest, a huge shield hanging on the wall, even an altar. Who'd need an altar in their bedroom? I must have been moved in my sleep, probably the trick of some yobs that moved into my house. I moved to my ears to remove the plugs that usually were there from my night's sleep. I had no ears.

I felt around my head. It was round, harder than before, and a pair of antennae poked out. What on Earth was this? Some kind of experiment? A drug to make me feel like an insect. I looked down to inspect the rest of my body under the golden pyjamas that I was wearing. A small strip of purple casing ran round my abdomen and another around the very top of my shoulders, but I could tell that it was human. But female. What had they done to me, made me into some insect-woman? It would be fine, I'd wake up again in my London flat eventually. I just had to do what they wanted, whoever they were. That would almost certainly be to move. I got out of bed, moving along the wooden-panneled floor out of the room.

@GlaceonLover94

You arrive at the building you saw before. It is an absolutely massive affair, looking similarly to Egyptian tombs that you may have seen. It had a generally pyramid-like shape, but was bigger than any you had ever seen, and incorporated giant pillars, hanging vines and luxurious balconies. From afar, it appeared abandoned, but that was only because it is ancient. Close up, this is obviously not the case. There are many people around the building, all in white, flowing clothing with black, eye based designs that covered their entire bodies, aside from the eyeholes. They spoke to each other in a bizarre dialect, huddled in groups. Two of the white-clothed people seemed to guard what looked like the only entrance, vicious sabers at their belts and pikes in their hands. They didn't look very friendly, to say the least, eyeing you suspiciously. As the kyu said, in the distance you can see a decent sized settlement. You can't make out any details of it, however.

@AlphaMouse

You are now in a hall, just as luxurious as your room, with ridiculously high ceilings and great works of art that you have never seen before on the walls. Before you can do anything, a tall, bulky man with grey hair dressed in an odd, but clearly terribly expensive, regal outfit and wearing a crown that glowed with a white light that made him appear to have a halo walks down the hall with two guards armed with swords and shields.

"Good evening, my dear Lia. How is your stay in my palace?", he asked, "I hope that your room is to your liking. After all, you will be there for quite a while..."

"Ngyaaaahahahaha!", he laughed, maniacally.

Blog Entries

I shrank away from the man, who seemed odd. I didn't trust him in the slightest, for obvious reasons. I looked at the crown for a moment, turning my gaze as spots appeared in my eyes.

"Yes, thank you, it is...charming," I replied. "Although I'm afraid that I've forgotten much of what has happened in the last few days, I'm afraid to admit that whatever I drank last night must have got to my head." This man seemed....friendly enough, and hopefully he'd give the information that I needed.

Suddenly it dawned on me. I was a woman now, this man might even be attracted to me. Maybe that was why he made the joke about the bedroom. I'd have to be even more careful now.

@AlphaMouse

"Well, the Vitarian ambassador, losing her memory?" said the strange man in his nasally voice, "That'll make it even harder to convince me to acknowledge your petty cause. Or do you remember that? Your people, supposedly being enslaved by Huskir slavers. You wanted help, from me! So self-centered! Oh, no, I have a problem, everyone in the world should come and help me!"

"Well, if you want what's best for your people, you beautiful specimen," he said, "you'll stay here, in the palace, and tend to my whims. Or else, it will be all out war! After all, Vitaria would make a fine addition to the Kingdom, don't you think?"

Blog Entries

I thought about what had been said. This Lia's people, MY people I guess, were being enslaved and attacked by outsiders. I guess that made it my job to persuade this man to send help. If I stepped out of line, war would commence.

"I suppose that is true my lord," I said to the king. "Although I would doubt that your country would not suffer if we are unable to trade with you due to the slavers." He was stepping out on a limb here, taking a risk. Maybe Vitaria was completely unimportant for his kingdom.

@AlphaMouse

"Your trade? Ha! Laughable. Your nation is crumbling. It has barely any access to resources, all taken by Huskir. All but five of its royal houses have been crushed, or enslaved. How do you think that a kingdom that barely holds any power, a nation that struggles to maintain its hold over a single fortress, is going to matter in the slightest to me? I am king of the Eastern Kingdom, The Sun's holy land. You are ants to me. Besides, any wealth that I get in return will not make up the cost of a war. Nor will it make up for the anger of the Huskies. No, I think not. Now, return to your bedchambers, lady, before I get any ideas."

Oliver did not except such a massive structure. If he were directly in front of it and looked up he would have fell over. Oliver noticed more of these tailed people walking among-st each other and two of the guarding the structure. His water was running low from his tankard and he needed to refill. Without anything better to do. Oliver walks up to one of the men. "Excuse me sir, but what exactly is this massive building for?" Oliver asked thinking it probably was for worship but he had been wrong before. No harm in asking.

@GlaceonLover94

The man shook his head in confusion. Another came over to you and spoke in a heavy accent, "This is Depjnarr Temple. Forgive my brothers and sisters, they do not speak the original tongue. We do not wish our secrets revealed to outlanders, so we have created our own language. I am the only one here who speaks it. The purpose of our Temple is to praise the divine rays of The Sun in this land. In this desert, the sun is more radiant and powerful than in any other land. We prepare now to greet it, and it will rise momentarily."

A moment after he said this, the sun rose. Unlike the sun on Earth, it did not rise gradually. It rose like a bird flying up the horizon and stopped in the sky. It is bigger than the Earthly sun and its flares can be clearly seen, reaching across the sky in a warm embrace. Answering the sun's rise, the moon fell below the horizon. The desert almost instantly became much hotter.

"It never loses its beauty, no matter how many times I see it," said the man, who then proceeded to point out at the desert, "but you are not welcome here, outlander. You have broken the second command of The Sun, I can see it. You must leave and cease your defiling of our temple, or we shall be forced to remove you by force."

Oliver should of excepted this. He didn't want trouble. He was a bit curious about the temple but he cared more about survival. "Fair enough I understand. I was just curious was all. If you could point me to the nearest water source or better yet, provide me with enough water to make it to that far away city, I will gladly be on my way." Oliver said in a modest tone.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast