The Fuse King (Co-GM w/ Sky Flame Haze)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fuse King (Co-GM w/ Sky Flame Haze)

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The Fuse King (Co-GM w/ Sky Flame Haze)

So, I worked with @Sky Flame Haze on resurrecting an old RP of his that I particularly enjoyed:

The Fuse King

Introduction:

Plot:

Rules:

Sign-Up Form:

Characters:

Any questions or clarifications needed, just ask Renewal or Sky Flame Haze!
    Last edited by Renewal; 29th September 2011 at 12:33 AM.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Fuse King (Co-GM w/ Sky Flame Haze)

All right I guess to start things up and to allow you guys to sign up I'll have to write this. Here I will write the basic rules to Fusewatches and Fuse Battling, remember to follow these rules to a T.

Fusewatches:

Fuse Battling:

Blog Entries

Name: Edgar Night

Appearance: Edgar is pretty average as far as height goes, at 5'11, and weighs 160 pounds. While he's fairly thin, he is somewhat muscular as well. He usually wears a pleather jacket (He doesn't think it's nice to kill animals for clothes) and an anime T-shirt underneath, in addition to stressed denim jeans and combat boots. He has a long mane of black hair on his head, and his nose is slightly off-sides from when it was broken in a fight.

Personality: Edgar grew up in a rough neighborhood, and learned that to not get mugged, you need to be tough. His parents worked long hours, so he essentially grew up with little to no parental supervision. Thus, while independent, he dislikes authority. However, he actually has a very prominent feminine side. He loves soap operas and romantic comedies, and is a member of knitting club. He is also a major otaku, with a truly stunning collection of Sailor Moon merchandise, which he worked many hours at part time jobs to get. He's even the president of the anime club.

Background: Edgar, as noted above, grew up in a neighborhood with high crime. As such, he learned the importance of not making himself a target pretty early. His parents quit high school to take care of him, and as such, he feels like he needs to pay them back for all they did for him. As such, ever since he was old enough to lie about his age and work, he's been working hard to get them money and help support his family.
    When he learned about fuse battling, he realized that it could be his chance. He already did a little battling in his spare time to earn money, and when he saw an old Generifuse at a garage sale for dirt cheap, he realized that it was his future.

Pokemon: Aron, Murkrow, Shuppet, Scraggy
    Fusewatch: Generifuse Mk I: A generic model of watch. It's only distinguishing feature is that it wass one of the first models made, and thus has no special features aside from being very cheap.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Well considering that Renewal and I are Co-GMing I think I can accept people your sign up seems to follow all of the requirements.

Also this is something that we forgot to add in the sign up but for future sign ups you should give a small description of what Fusewatch model your character uses you can make it up as well as it special features.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

So. Um. It's...high time I came back here, I think. I'm making a real, honest-to-god effort this time. Hope I haven't lost my touch...

Damn, it's late. I'll...write up a signup tomorrow, 'kay?
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Okay it'll be awesome to have you onboard Feli.

Blog Entries

Name: Amelia "Amy" Sanchez
    Age: 18 (Jeez this feels young, and I feel entirely too old for thinking that.)

Appearance: She's very small and wiry, but very quick. She usually wears jeans, tennis shoes, and a purple blouse. She has short black hair, which she keeps in check with a headband.

Personality: Cheerful and bubbly, Amy is quick to make friends and always ready to help people out. She's a little naive at times, but she's more perceptive than she looks. She tries to have fun when she participates in fuze battles, and sees it all as a big game. She's lost more than a couple matches because she makes a great effort not to seriously hurt her opponents, but she doesn't mind. When she gets excited, she talks very fast.

Background: Amy grew up in Striation City in a huge, fairly well-off family. She has many brothers and sisters, both older and younger, but she was the only girl so far in her family to get into fuze battling. All of her older brothers had attended the fuze academy, but the last one graduated a few years ago.

Pokemon: Sneasel, Eevee, Pawniard, Dratini
    Fusewatch: Twilight Spark. A more "girly" model, colored purple, blue, and dark pink.

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

You're Feliciano been a long time since I saw you RP.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

This seems cool so I'll sign up

Name:Jett Hurland

Appearance: Somewhat tall, in ok physical shape, has blue eyes and brown hair.typically wears a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and a red jacket with red tennis shoes. Also occasionally wears and uses an Aura Reader.

Personality:Somewhat friendly and accepting to others when not in battle, Jett is only occasionally the cause of any trouble. He does, however, at times have a short-fused tempter, and he also is practically a completely different person when in a battle. In a battle, he is more calm, and more calculative than he typically is.

Background:Jett was born and raised in Castelia City in the Unova Region. Born to a somewhat-wealthy family, he had no desire to do a Gym Challenge due to the probability that he would lose interest before finishing his journey. He did enjoy battling, and he frequently did so with local battlers. When he learned about Fuse Battling, however, he quickly developed an affinity for it and quickly joined it as soon as he could. Before he did so, however, he needed a team.

His own Starter pokemon, recieved at the age of eight as a birthday present, was an Oshawott, named Knight due to his own enjoyment of using the move Shell Blade.Partially becoming a Trainer in order to travel to other regions and catch other non unovian pokemon, Jett traveled to the Kanto and Johto regions, catching pokemon selectively for how they would aid in Fuse Battling. However, the four he chose to take to the academy were his four favorites.

Pokemon: Oshawott (Knight), Yanma (Echo), Cubone (Terra), Zubat (Sonar)

Fusewatch:Reader Lens;A black and clearish Fusewatch made to allow the wearer to use an Aura Reader while fused.

(Just out of curiosity, would you be fusing with only one pokemon at a time, all of them at once, or a midpoint between the two )
    Last edited by Infinity Storm; 27th September 2011 at 08:55 PM.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Flame Haze View Post
    You're Feliciano been a long time since I saw you RP.
    Yeah, I know...

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

You're in. And the answer to that question is in the Fuse Watch section that I wrote above.

Blog Entries

Ok now I understand. Come to think of it, it probably would be too good if Jett used all four of his pokemon in one fusion. Yanma would provide incredible speed and some sound-based attacks, Cubone would provide use of bone Weaponry, Oshawott would provide use of a blade in a way similiar to Shell Blade along with some water-based attacks, and Zubat would provide sound-based moves, weak flight, some poison based attacks, and sonar-like ability to constantly locate foes.See my point?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by InfinityLuxray View Post
    Ok now I understand. Come to think of it, it probably would be too good if Jett used all four of his pokemon in one fusion. Yanma would provide incredible speed and some sound-based attacks, Cubone would provide use of bone Weaponry, Oshawott would provide use of a blade in a way similiar to Shell Blade along with some water-based attacks, and Zubat would provide sound-based moves, weak flight, some poison based attacks, and sonar-like ability to constantly locate foes.See my point?
    Cool story bro.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@InfinityLuxray: Um, no. There is such a thing as god-modding, you know.

Blog Entries

Yeah that's the other part.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast