Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fuse King

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The Fuse King

@Sky Flame Haze, @Mouthful of Pi, @Feliciano, @InfinityLuxray, @JayKashiki

The Fuse King

Characters:

As the chilly predawn mist dissipated under the sun's warm light, the rumbling sound of crowds of excited spectators making their way through the streets of Nimbasa City echoed through the air. Down Nimbasa's central boulevard leading to the Unova region's greatest arena, an ordinary bus, chartered by the Castelia Academy for Fuse Battling, made its way.

Coming to a stop just outside the arena, the bus opened its doors, and the famed Class 3A, the best and brightest of Unova's Fuse Battlers, stepped off. Chattering among themselves, the young Fuse Battlers entered the arena's main gate.

Inside the vast reception area, where crowds of other Fuse Battlers were already gathered, Class 3A came to a halt. "Now remember class," their teacher began, "the qualifying tournament for the World Championship is going to be a three-round performance tournament, not a simple elimination one." Surveying his students with a sharp eye, he continued, "Don't go for raw brute force and the simple win; the judges want to see you at your best. You'll have five minutes to show your stuff."

The teacher paused, giving the class a broad smile. "I know you'll all do your best. Now, go check out your match-ups--and show everyone what Class 3A is made of!"

FUSE BATTLE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: QUALIFIERS
    Division 1: First Round Matches

• Jay Villiers vs. Edgar Night
    • Jett Hurland vs. Leon Sideris
    • Elliot Foster vs. Amelia Sanchez

OOC: So, have at it! The battles will start in a bit; each one will go on for a bit, then be ended by the judges aka the GMs. For now, just interact, and RP!
    Last edited by Renewal; 30th September 2011 at 11:30 PM.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Fuse King

"All right I'm so psyched for this!" Elliot exclaimed as he looked at the tournament board. "I guess we're all facing against each other for this round but let's give it our all and show these guys what we're made off," he grinned while winking at the others confidently.

Blog Entries

Jay nodded. "Good luck to you," turning to Edgar she smiled a bit. "I hope we have a good match," she was as calm as she could be. She couldn't afford to be afraid of anyone here.

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Leon gave a small yet confident smile. "Of course. We're the best at school. We're bound to have some incredible matches." Like Jay, he turned to his own opponent. "Ready for this Jett? Looks like we've finally arrived."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You better not hold back," Elliot smiled as he turned to point at Amelia. "Because I sure won't," he replied as he stretched his hand towards her. He just couldn't help but feel excited about finally being in the qualifying rounds; even if they were just that it was still like taking the first step to his life long dream.

Blog Entries

"You too." Ed said to Jay. Though he did take battling pretty seriously, he never got mad at his opponents, or if he won or lost. As such, he was fairly cheerful as he took her hand and shook it. "Are you ready? I won't hold back on you just because your my classmate."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Blog Entries

Jay nodded. "Trust me, you won't win if you do," Jay promised, smiling at him. She had known Ed ever since they began classes, so she was well aware of his capability as a powerful opponent. However, Jay knew that with determination and cunning; victory would be in reach.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Anyway I think we should make things more interesting," Elliot said, getting the groups attention at the same time. "The losers must do something for the winners."

Blog Entries

"That's dumb." Ed says to Elliot. "It's already plenty interesting without forced labor."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Don't disrespect your leader!" Elliot exclaimed. "And I know we didn't exactly have a team captain announced but one of us might as well be," he replied while nodding confidently. "Besides it'll be entertaining and it'll make us fight harder just so that we don't have to do what the other ones," he said while looking at Edgar. It was probably too that it was adding pressure but in Elliot's opinion it just made him even more pumped.

Blog Entries

"Who died and made you king?" Ed says. "If we coulfn't be expected to fight our hardest on our own, we wouldn't be here. And disrespect implies that I showed you less respect than you deserve."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You're just too serious about stuff," Elliot deadpanned while looking at Edgar.

Blog Entries

"I have to be." Ed simply states, not elaborating further, as he sits down to wait for his match.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Amy pouted. "Yeah, that's not fair!" she said, crossing her arms at Elliot. "We're all here for the same thing. I'm gonna beat you up even harder for suggesting that!" she added with a stamp of her small foot. "Besides, I'm the oldest. If anyone here should be giving orders, it's me!"

Amy wasn't really serious about intending to make the others do what she wanted if she won, she mainly just wanted to shut Elliot up. 'I'll show him in the battle.' she thought. 'Um...but who should I use?'
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

"Amy gets to be leader, since she's the smartest. And most beautiful. So be quiet, Elliot." Ed says, lounging in his chair, his Hamtaro T-shirt like a billboard across his chest, looking up from his copy of Catcher in the Rye.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 1st October 2011 at 09:10 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast