Flinch Firmha: Back from the dead *Non-Pokemon-REVIVED* - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Flinch Firmha: Back from the dead *Non-Pokemon-REVIVED*

Blog Entries

Default Re: Flinch Firmha: Back from the dead *Non-Pokemon-REVIVED*

"ABNADFLKJBNADKJLBJDKF BFNBJKAN FDJAGNDFOJ;A JKDSANFVASD!!!" Ed roared, barreling through the thugs, knocking them aside and trampling them.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Aqua Teen Avoidance Plan MC Karkat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Flinch Firmha: Back from the dead *Non-Pokemon-REVIVED*

"So, are the other's alive?" Flinch asked Leo as he did spin-kick and knocked down several thugs "I wish I knew the answer to that one, buddy." Leo responded as he bashed the heads of two thugs together "They all went into hiding after Randel went on his 'little rampage', well, Nigel did... Brute wasn't so lucky..." Leonard explained as he used his nun-chucks to knock 3 thugs out of a near by window "What happened to him?" Flinch asked as he slugged a thug in his rib cage "He went out to hunt Kain down a few days ago, he hasn't returned since, I've heard rumors that Randel ambushed Brute and kidnapped him, only execute him hours later..." Leo sighed as he threw a thug towards another thug.

"Dude, those are only rumors... Besides ,I'm pretty sure Brute is fine..." Flinch told Leo as he used his crowbar to smack two thugs at once.
    'Sshh, here that? That's the sound of you being quiet... Isn't it pleasant?'

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345