Flinch Firmha: Back from the dead *Non-Pokemon-REVIVED* - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Flinch Firmha: Back from the dead *Non-Pokemon-REVIVED*

Blog Entries

Default Re: Flinch Firmha: Back from the dead *Non-Pokemon*

"Why do they have maps that lead to Randell? And who exactly is he?" Ed asks.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Aqua Teen Avoidance Plan MC Karkat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Flinch Firmha: Back from the dead *Non-Pokemon*

"You see, Randel's base is in the heart of the sewer system and that means It'll be a real pain gettin' to him without a map of the sewers." Flinch Explained "As for who Randel is, he's the one caused all this mayhem, he had an army of thugs and crime lords tear this country to pieces, from what I can see, there ain't alot of good guys left."
    'Sshh, here that? That's the sound of you being quiet... Isn't it pleasant?'

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Default Re: Flinch Firmha: Back from the dead *Non-Pokemon-REVIVED*

Mio Higari walked out of the forest...no...what was left of the forest. She was shocked at what she saw but knew that now was no time to get panicky and confused. She went back to the camp and a bit teary eyed stood at the fence, iot was all gone, her family, the tents, everything, just soil. She shook her head, she couldn't think negatively, they might have left in time, if she went back to the city then it might be all okay, she could go back to the house and they'd be there, the police might be too, she'd gone missing last night.
    Mio quickly began running down the camp road until she reached the main one that would take her back to the city. But she already knew, from the desserted roads and pavements, that everyone was gone. She let out a sob but then ran, she ran down the middle of the road. Was she the only one left? In about twenty minutes she reached the edge of the city and let out a scream to the deserted streets, "NO WAY!" She listened to her echoes and then went and sat on the pavement where she took a few calm deep breaths. "What is going on?" She sighed
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Blog Entries

"Um...Are you okay, ma'am?" Ed asks, breaking from the group to attend to the chick who was yelling.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Meanwhile, in Randel's base...

"We have to let him loose on Firmha, Randel it's our-" The thug was cut off by Randel...

"No, we wait... If Kain fails and Firmha and his rebellion take down the 'little' bastard who stole the town hall from my grasp, I'll let him free then.." Randel explained "..Think of it as a, eh... 'thank you/welcome back' gift..."

Back with Firmha..

Kain, growled "you guys are gettin' a little side tracked!!!" Kain roared as he charged towards Ed

"Look out!" Flinch shouted towards Ed.

Blog Entries

"Oh, be quiet." Ed says, spinning around and launching a punch at Kain's face. "Drama queen."

Blog Entries

Kain stumbled back about two steps "Grr....." Kain's eye's turned got all bloodshot.

"Uh oh.." Flinch groaned as he hid behind some rubble.

"Don't you ever, call ME, a drama queen...." Kain growled as he walked over to Ed "Now, we can make do this the hard way, OR I can knock your head all the way to heaven and hell and back..."

Blog Entries

"How about we try my way?" Ed asks, as he launches a kick strong enough to shatter bone at Kain's crotch. "Tell us everything we need to know or I'll break your legs."

Blog Entries

"Go ahead... I've been put through worse.." Kain grinned.

"It's true..." Flinch said "He's had his head blown off he's lived, He's survived the electric chair about, oh- 124 times.."

Meanwhile at Randel's base...

"Let him free..." 'Randel' told the thug...

"But-"

"Just do it or I'll gut you and stuff your inside's into your friend over there.." 'Randel' snapped.

"O-okay, sir.." The thug said as he trotted away..

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Mio ignored the person whod'd just spoken to her and instead began to step away from the fight, Who even were these people anyway? And braking legs? What was going on? SHe stood up and stepped away from the people to a safe distance.
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Blog Entries

Kain glared towards Mio "What?" Kain growled.

Blog Entries

"So lets see if he can live through me." Ed says, as he punches the distracted Randal in the jaw.

Blog Entries

OOC: It's Kain.

Kain seemed unfazed "Your gonna have to hit me harder than that.." Kain boasted "And besides, Randel has a little job for you, from what I hear.."

Blog Entries

OOC: Whoops.

"No thanks." Ed says, as a blue ball forms in his hands. "I only serve my father. Nobody else tells me what to do."

Blog Entries

"Either way, you and your friends have to do it.." Kain Chuckled "Randel recently had the town hall taken from his grasp.."

"Who would be dumb enough to screw with Randel?" Flinch asked Kain.

"Who else?" Kain responded "Your brother, Drake.."

"What!?" Flinch's heart skipped 2 beats when he heard Drake's name "But he-"

"Works for Randel?" Kain cut Flinch off "That's what we all thought, until he turned on us, can't blame us for falling for it, he is a master of manipulation, he tricked about a thousand thugs into joining him." Kain explained "They took over the town hall and kidnapped the mayor."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast