Final Fantasy RP - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Final Fantasy RP

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Final Fantasy RP

It's okay now. You can post. (Make sure to check what we're doing and don't pretend you were there the whole time.)

Would rather be cuddling Singing in the Rain's Avatar

I can still join, right?

Name: Jeremy Darius
    Class: Bard (uses magic mainly to support teammates)
    Element: Water

Appearence: Jeremy isn't particularly outstanding in terms of appearence. He wears a somewhat formal pink shirt and jeans, has relatively short black hair, and keeps a blue hoodie on him for chilly weather.

Personality: Simply put, when he sings, he's loud, but other times, he's not. As he's just int fighting monsters to make a living, he doesn't really bond with people. That being said, he is always willing to give to the less fortunate, and will fight to the death if only to protect others.

History: Growing up in a poor enviornment, Jeremy always knew the sad lifestyle of those who made no money. Forced to get a job at the pitiful age of eight, he decided to contribute to his family by pursuing the one joy of his life: music. He lovingly crafted a guitar out of scratch and preformed for people, making a nice reservoir of cash as he matured.

Simply preforming for cash outlived its usefulness at the age of around 11, when his village was attacked by monsters. Out of despration, he discovered the magic of the music he sang. Basic healing and buffing spells was all it required to keep the town free of casualties while other Warrriors and Mages finished off the threat.

With this, he discovered a new way to provide for people: becoming a Bard in the midst of battle. While his combat skills were relatively weak, he could provide invaluable support for teammates. This job as a mercenary brought him to this grand adventure...

Stats: HP:5
    Attack:1
    Defense:1
    Magic Atk:2
    Magic Def:1
    Speed:2

Skills:

A Minor- A chord that summons a heavy rain that damages all foes equal to half his Magic Atk- 2P

C Major- A chord that increases a single teammate's Defense and Dagic Defense equal to the amount of points spent in the attack- nP (n is less than or equal to 9)

G Major- A chord that heals a single teammate's HP equal to his Magic Atk- 4P

B Sharp- For two turns, this chord nullifies all effects of enemy attacks(damage, debuffs, and status effects) done to a single teammate until it wears off. When that happens, all effects are dealt at once, though HP cannot drop below 1 while this happens- 10 p

EXP: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

No. No you cannot sign up. Sorry.

Blog Entries

You let cat man join, though.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Blog Entries

I know I let "cat man" join...
    *thinks about it*
    Alright @Sigin' in The Rain; let me review this...
    ...I never thought about an attack like that...
    ...it appears to be alright...
    ACCEPTED!

Can I join?

what do mean by "cat man"?

Name:Devil(nickname is superman)
    Class:(whatever a person/animal that can transform is called)
    Element:Thunder(can this work or not)
    personality:he is loyal but not to anyone unless they proved themselfs first.
    History:he is a cat who learned this magic from his owner a great magician who masters in tranformation magic when he died by murder Devil vowed his life into finding his master's murderer.
    Appearence:http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Cat-Wallpaper-cats-636603_1024_768.jpg(yes this what i want to look like)
    States:
    hp:4
    attack:0
    Defence:0
    magic Attack:0
    magic Defence:2
    speed:4
    Skills: can tranform into:
    A lion(Raises Attack by 3 and speed by 1)2P
    A Eagle(Raises Speed by 3)1P
    A Shark(Raises Attack by 3, Defence by 2, Magic attack and defence by 2, and speed by 1)5P
    A Dragon(All states to 6)8P
    Other:he is a cat.
    EXP:6
    Occ:i am doing this to get your attention @Lief.

Blog Entries

a) Devil? WHAT KIND OF NAME IS DEVIL?!
    b) I don't believe there's a class that transforms.
    c) No, thunder does not work. Earlier I said that the elements were that of the crystals: fire, water, air, and earth. If you had been reading fully, I believe that you also would've read that air would be an electric.
    d) I can't see the picture.
    e) I'm pretty sure that BeDragon would be 10P.
    Things not related to why I'm not accepting it:
    f) *groans* Another cat?
    g) The notification failed.
    h) You don't put OOC in a sign-up; that's what "Other" is for.

i thought it would be ok to have another cat cause Zachery is a cat person thing.

Blog Entries

No. No cats.

Blog Entries

Name: McDuff
    Class: Dancer
    Element: None
    Appearence: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9WqRLsxRIL8/T-_YAwDy_RI/AAAAAAAAAXc/LN0N5SIjUyk/s1600/birman_cat_picture.jpg
    Personality: McDuff is quite the party animal, but he can be serious when need be.
    History: McDuff came from an abusive household. His family would only give him dry food, never the canned kind, and they laughed one time when he was walking on the mantelpiece and fell over. So he decided to leave and go on an adventure.
    Stats:
    HP: 1
    Attack: 11
    Defense: 0
    Magic Atk: 0
    Magic Defense:0
    Speed: 2
    Skills:
    Hairball: Throws a hairball at the foe. It's pretty gross, and so the enemy is stunned if it hits. 4P
    Cat Dance: McDuff does the cat dance, confusing the enemy. 3P
    Other: He's an elf.
    EXP: 50

Name: DarkCat
    Class: Necromancer
    Element: None
    Appearence: http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4049/4539138286_4a8cf11445_z.jpg
    Personality: DarkCat is evil, sadistic, and cruel, but he will serve the party while it's beneficial to him.
    History: DarkCat came from a wealthy family. Unfortunately, it turned out that they were wealthy because they were selling catnip. His parents went to jail, and so he decided to start adventuring.
    Stats:
    Stats:
    HP: 1
    Attack: 0
    Defense: 0
    Magic Atk: 11
    Magic Defense: 0
    Speed: 0
    Skills:
    Hellfire: Does the user's magic in half dark damage, half fire damage. 2P
    Darkness: Blinds all foes. 4P
    Blight: Poisons all foes. 4P
    Other: He's half-human, half-demon, and half-dragon.
    EXP: 92
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 17th July 2012 at 03:10 AM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234