Final Fantasy RP - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy RP

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Final Fantasy RP

a) Depends on what you mean: if animals can summon, yes. If animals can be summons, no.
    b) Are you signing up? and
    c) Please use proper grammer.

Animals sommoning,yes, and I will try.

Blog Entries

My dude is already a summoner, though :(
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

sorry I thought it was ok to have 2 sommoners. Lief what is your call?
    Last edited by zachery; 29th April 2012 at 04:58 PM.

Blog Entries

I never said it wasn't. I was just pointing it out.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

It's okay. Just don't use Nico's summons.

Ohhhhhhhh sorry.
    Name:Mr.Cat
    class:summoner
    element:wind
    stats:
    HP:3
    Attack:0
    Defense:1
    magic attack:2
    magic defense:1
    speed:3
    Appearance:(youruchi in cat form)http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm222/amane_02/16.jpg
    History:Mr.Cat used to be on the street living off the scraps of the rich humans until he was being mobbed by some dogs. Then when he was cornered in an ally way he was able to summon The Cat Warrior(which is a cat on his hind legs with the skills of a warrior)and scared off the dogs. Since then Mr.Cat is trying to find an owner that will accept him.
    Personality:A very loyal cat and will do almost anything to protect his master(whoever it may be) and he is also afraid of women(cause he always gets mobbed by them at sight).
    skills:(can have 2 summons out but one has to be his translator)
    The Translator:He is a man who can translate any language but normally he translates Mr.Cat's cat language. He also can not fight what so ever. 1P
    The Cat Warrior:He is a warrior who is a cat on his hind legs but is just as good as a human warrior. He uses his dual swords and his knife but these weapons can have electricity on them. 3p
    The Cat Monk:He is a monk who can only use shields, barriors, or seals. 2P
    The Cat Ninja:He only uses knifes and is an excellent thief but only fights when needed. 2P
    Other:He is a Cat.
    EXP:7
    Last edited by zachery; 29th April 2012 at 05:51 PM.

Blog Entries

As they say in Cornelia: DENIED.
    When I said animals can be summoners, I thought you meant an anthropomorphic cat. Needing to have The Translator out would be limiting, he can only have two summons out, and The Translator can't fight. I also don't see how he can summon (Nico has a Duel Disk), or why women mob him. Seriously, that part's just weird.
    Also, why are all of his summons cat variations of the regular jobs? (Just wondering.)

sorry since i had the different summoned thing i thought it would be nice if there was some limitations. Also he is a cute cat women would mob him i guess and he summons by using his blood on a flat surface to summon.

Blog Entries

So he uses HP (blood) to summon?
    Okaaay...
    I guess we have different definitions of the word "mob".

yes we do I meant like they like hug him,play with him, and feed him that kind of stuff and not like HP just like a drop on his palm and put it on the ground and summon kind of thing. I am very sorry for the mix ups.

Blog Entries

My definition of mob is raid, or something similar to that. Not play with.
    Anyway, if you want to keep him a cat, please make him anthropomorphic or give The Translator some fighting ability.

ok so how about the translator uses a dual bladed ax and the cat is anthropomorphic but like to go on all 4 legs.

Blog Entries

Anthropomorphic means like a human, or something similar to that - in other words, if he's anthropomorphic, he wouldn't need The Translator.

ok take out translator instead a buff cat with the dual bladed ax 2P is that ok now or is there something else i messed up on?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast