Fifth Year Complications *The Anonymous and Renewal* - Page 5

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Fifth Year Complications *The Anonymous and Renewal*

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fifth Year Complications *The Anonymous and Renewal*

Indigena glanced up, before flickering her eyes back to the plant. "Just trimming this Ample-bee." she said matter-of-factly. "If the leafs grow too big, they can begin to secreet poison." She finished the last few lines of her song, and then stood, the potted plant in her had, which now looked more kempt and vibrent.

"Well, I'm going to bed." she said. "It was nice to meet you, Stephen, and I look forward to our friendship flourashing like a Twigland tree in spring." She made a formal, pureblood bow, and then walked to the girl's dormatories.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Stephen blinked. "That was quick..." Shrugging in confusion, he headed to the boys' dormitories, sneaking in as quietly as possible to avoid disturbing the others.

Blog Entries

Josh snorted loudly from behind the curtain's of his and Joe's four poster beds, having been pushed together the moment they entered. The house elves felt the need to seperate them during the holidays, for some reason. Probobly to clean, or something. Nevertheless, they ended up connected every year.

OCC: If you want to move on to morning, you can just put that in your post...

Blog Entries

OOC: All right; wasn't sure if there was anything left you wanted to do...

The next morning...

After creeping past the sleeping twins and climbing into his own bed after a quick change, Stephen had quickly fallen asleep. At Hogwarts, he had always been plagued by odd dreams; nothing important or relevant ever appeared, so he simply attributed them to the purely magical atmosphere. Regardless, he woke up completely refreshed, early in the morning and well before the others in the room.

A quick shower and change into school uniform and robes later, he packed his school bags for the day, stowed his wand in his robes, and headed down to breakfast, ahead of most of Slytherin House. It seemed that not many of his house mates were early birds.

Blog Entries

About ten minutes leter, Joe and Josh walked, bleary-eyed, into the hall, with a merrily chatting Indigena.

"Good morning!" she beamed as the three sat down near stephen. Joe and Josh reached for some fuel sausages and kippers as Serpico coiled down from Joshes neck and helped nhimself to some of Stephen's food.

Blog Entries

"Hello ther," Stephen said to Serpico softly. "Your owner not feeding you properly?" Stephen smiled; he knew Serpico was more than able to take care of himself. Snakes were very intelligent after all: the most cunning of all animals.

Turning to people he could actually understand, he turned to the trio. "So what do we have first? DADA? Potions? I'm no good with schedules."

OOC: Any idea what should be the first class?

Blog Entries

"It would help to reseave your timetable before guessing what your first lesson is."

Joe and Josh turned around to see Snape, their head of house, holding out all four of their timetables. Snape looked over all four of them, giving Indigena a small, approving nod, and then handed the timetables to them,and walked of to distribute the others.

Joe looked at it. "Defence against the Dark Arts, with the Gryffindors." he said.

"How do you think Umbridge will be at teaching? asked Josh. "She's a ministry oicial, and not a teacher, after all."
    Last edited by British Joe; 14th December 2010 at 01:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Voice quieter now after Snape's sudden appearance, Stephen siad, "Probably incompetent. She's Fudge's toady, isn't she? Complete waste of time." Yet as he spoke, he couldn't help the odd shiver of apprehension running down his back.

Blog Entries

Indigena, who had just finished her porridge, looked around the hall. "It's wonderful, isn't it?" she breathed. "I never imagined Hogwarts would be so-" he sentence was cut off, however, as three first-years came over, asking for an autograph.

And also, because the post arrived.

Blog Entries

Stephen blinked at the appearance of the first years, realizing that any time spent with Indigena from now on would be like that. In a rare occasion of sympathy, he could understand vaguely how Harry Potter felt, what being famous was like. He asked Indigena, "How do you put up with these people? The ones who follow you just because of your fame?"

Blog Entries

Indigena sent the first-years away with a smike and turneds to Stephen. "You get used to it." she said simply as Joe and Josh untied pacages fromm a pair of barn owls that landed in front of them.

Blog Entries

Stephen shook his head in wonder; he doubted he would ever be able to cope with fame like that. Turning to his plate, he was unsurprised to see nothing more than Ami dropping off the Prophet. Rubbing her back softly, he watched her coo, before flying off. He left the newspaper unread, turning instead to see the brothers unwrap their packages.

Blog Entries

"NOM!" they squealed simultaniously, Josh reaching into his, until his full arm was submerged, before pulling out an extra-long licorish wand (aout six feet) and put an end into his mouth, Joe putting the opposite end into his.

"Honeydukes use unditectable enlargement charms?" asked Indigena, holding out a piece of scrambled egg for Serpico. Joe and Josh didn't reply, however, but continued to eat, a look of sheer bliss on their faces.

Blog Entries

Stephen raised an eyebrow at the oddity of the scene... but as he turned his head to look around the Great Hall, he could see that the brothers were most definitely not alone. Even this early in the year, other students were receiving the craziest things: candy like Joe and Josh's, forgotten school books, and even a few prank items. Stephen simply shrugged, and watched Joe and Josh eat.

OOC: Should we move on?

Blog Entries

As Joe and Josh finished furiously wresseling for the last bit of the and, Indigena said "Well, shou;d we get going, than?" Joe and Josh agreed, and they began walking to DADA.

Once there, they waited outside.

OCC: You wanna control Umbridge to start with? I have something planned to have Joe get detention along with Potter.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast