Fantasy journey RP

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy journey RP

Default Fantasy journey RP

I want to be in a fantasy style RP, like the dungeons and dragons movie, or LOTR. I'm thinking about having a small band of heroes from anywhere in the fantasy world, and of any of the listed classes and races. If you want something adding, pm me.

I'm still thinking of details but I just wanted to get some feedback and to see how much interest this gets.

Sorry for the lack of detail : posting via iPhone.

Available classes:
    Fighter:
    Standard warrior. Well rounded skills. Unable to perform magic. Bad with ranged weapons. Able to use all armour and melee weapons. Low resistance to magic

Wizard/sorcerer:
    Offensive spellcasters. Very low health, attack and defence. High resistance to magic. Can only wear clothing, not armour and can weild only basic weapons (daggers,staves etc)

Assassin/Marksman/thief:
    Support warriors. Low health, high attack, medium defence. Able to use only light armour. Able to use all one handed weapons and all ranged weapons. Low resistance to magic

Cleric:
    Support spellcaster/warrior. Low attack, high defence, low health. Can cast defensive and healing magic. Can wear medium and light armour, and wield only blunts. High resistance to magic

Beserker:
    Risky warrior. Low health, Very high attack, Low defence. Can wear no armour, and wield every weapon. Medium magic resistance.

Ranger:
    Well rounded warrior. Medium attack, medium defence, medium health. Proficient with all weapons. Can use only medium and light armour. Low magic resistance.

Summoner/Priest:
    Support spellcaster. Low attack, low defence, low health. Only Able to use daggers and staves. Unable to wear any armour. Can summon armour,weapons etc. High magic resistance.

Beastmaster:
    Warrior. High attack, high health, low defence. Can use all single handed weapons, and medium armour. Rides a monster (you choose) . No resistance to magic.

Alchemist/inventor:
    Incredibly weak. Very low attack defence and health. Advisable to avoid combat where possible. Can invent items and occasionally weapons/armour. Has roots in smithing so can repair items too. Can create potions each evening.

Available Races:
    Human:
    Bonus to charm/personality (charm skills)

Wood elf:
    Bonus to dexterity, reduction to strength. Can see in the dark. Hawk eye skills (increased accuracy)

Night Elf:
    Bonus to mana and intelligence, reduction to strength and constitution. 2 spells to choose upon start( you choose)

Orc:
    Bonus to constitution and strength, reduction to dexterity and personality. Immune to poison. War cry skills (increase team morale)

Half-Orc:
    Immunity to poison. Reduction to personality. War cry skills(increase team morale)

Dwarf:
    Bonus to constitution and strength. Reduction to personality and intelligence. Bonus when fighting orcs.

Halfling:
    Bonus to personality and dexterity. Pickpocket skills (increased thieving skill)

Gloronian (lizard humanoid):
    Well rounded, can breathe under water, immune to poison.

Laveen (cat type humanoid):
    Bonus to dexterity, reduction to constitution. Can see in dark.

Half-Ogre:
    Bonus to strength and constitution, reduction to intelligence and dexterity. Cannot use bows. Rage ability( Bessemer like state temporarily)

AGAIN, IF YOU WANT SOMETHING ADDED PLEASE PM ME :D
    Last edited by The Dark Eyed Demon; 28th July 2012 at 06:45 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fantasy journey RP

Looks good. Maybe add more description for classes. An inventor-type class might be neat too. Maybe summoner type thing?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

I want to be in a fantasy style RP, like the dungeons and dragons movie, or LOTR. I'm thinking about having a small band of heroes from anywhere in the fantasy world, and of any of the listed classes and races. If you want something adding, pm me.

I'm still thinking of details but I just wanted to get some feedback and to see how much interest this gets.

Sorry for the lack of detail : posting via iPhone.

Available classes:
    Fighter:
    Standard warrior. Well rounded skills. Unable to perform magic. Bad with ranged weapons. Able to use all armour and melee weapons. Low resistance to magic

Paladin:
    Holy warrior. Medium attack and defence, high health. High resistance to magic. Can wear all armours and all weapons. Unskilled with bows. bonus when fighting undead.

Dread Knight:
    Evil Holy Warrior, medium attack and defence, high health, high resistance to magic, can wear all armours and weapons unskilled with bows. Bonus when fighting holy warriors.

Wizard/sorcerer:
    Offensive spellcasters. Very low health, attack and defence. High resistance to magic. Can only wear clothing, not armour and can weild only basic weapons (daggers,staves etc)

Assassin/Marksman/thief:
    Support warriors. Low health, high attack, medium defence. Able to use only light armour. Able to use all one handed weapons and all ranged weapons. Low resistance to magic

Cleric:
    Support spellcaster/warrior. Low attack, high defence, low health. Can cast defensive and healing magic. Can wear medium and light armour, and wield only blunts. High resistance to magic

Beserker:
    Risky warrior. Low health, Very high attack, Low defence. Can wear no armour, and wield every weapon. Medium magic resistance.

Ranger:
    Well rounded warrior. Medium attack, medium defence, medium health. Proficient with all weapons. Can use only medium and light armour. Low magic resistance.

Summoner/Priest:
    Support spellcaster. Low attack, low defence, low health. Only Able to use daggers and staves. Unable to wear any armour. Can summon armour,weapons etc. High magic resistance.

Necromancer:
    Spellcaster. Low attack, low defence, low health. Only able to use daggers and staves. Cannot wear armour. Can summon weapons and armour. Blood Magic.

Beastmaster:
    Warrior. High attack, high health, low defence. Can use all single handed weapons, and medium armour. Rides a monster (you choose) . No resistance to magic.

Alchemist/inventor:
    Incredibly weak. Very low attack defence and health. Advisable to avoid combat where possible. Can invent items and occasionally weapons/armour. Has roots in smithing so can repair items too. Can create potions each evening.

Enchanter:
    Support mage. Very low attack, defence, health. Enchants owned equipment with magical properties. Very resistant to magic. Advisable to avoid combat. Cannot wear medium and heavy armour, can wield only single handed weapons.

Available Races:
    Human:
    Bonus to charm/personality (charm skills)

Wood elf:
    Bonus to dexterity, reduction to strength. Can see in the dark. Hawk eye skills (increased accuracy)

Night Elf:
    Bonus to mana and intelligence, reduction to strength and constitution. 2 spells to choose upon start( you choose)

Orc:
    Bonus to constitution and strength, reduction to dexterity and personality. Immune to poison. War cry skills (increase team morale)

Half-Orc:
    Immunity to poison. Reduction to personality. War cry skills(increase team morale)

Dwarf:
    Bonus to constitution and strength. Reduction to personality and intelligence. Bonus when fighting orcs.

Halfling:
    Bonus to personality and dexterity. Pickpocket skills (increased thieving skill)

Gloronian (lizard humanoid):
    Well rounded, can breathe under water, immune to poison.

Laveen (cat type humanoid):
    Bonus to dexterity, reduction to constitution. Can see in dark.

Half-Ogre:
    Bonus to strength and constitution, reduction to intelligence and dexterity. Cannot use bows. Rage ability( Bessemer like state temporarily)

DUAL CLASSING ALLOWED

AGAIN, IF YOU WANT SOMETHING ADDED PLEASE PM ME :D
    Last edited by The Dark Eyed Demon; 28th July 2012 at 12:08 PM.

Edited.

Blog Entries

Ooh! Add paladins. Paladins are cool. I played as one in Oblivion. He had enough HP by the end that he could skip most of the gates by just swimming through the lava.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Re edited. Any more? The more the merrier.

And on oblivion I was kajitt. There wasn't anything I could jump on/over by the end.

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Add Death/Dark Knights as a counterpart to Paladin and Necromancer as a counterpart to Summoner. They're similar, but fairly distinct, especially Necromancy.

Also, possibly add vampirism and lycanthropy. They're rather iconic as well. Or perhaps just put them both under a Shapeshifter class.

Re-re-edited.

I was thinking that along the story we can get cursed and become either a vampire or lycan. These are good though, Any more ideas?

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Perhaps Enchanter, as a counterpart to Alchemist/Inventor? Or add another subcategory to it? Magical artifacts are lots of fun, after all.

Re re re re edited. I think that's enough classes if were aiming for a small party. My SU wil be up tonight

Here is an actual sign up:
    Name:Katheren
    Race:laveen
    Class(es):Beastmaster and Wizard
    Should i add more?

Here is my SU, sorry for the delay.

Name: Reece,
    Race:Wood Elf,
    Class:Ranger

The reason for the incredibly short SU is so that we can find out about each other along the way, like strangers.
    @zachery; Accepted. please add to your subscribed list :)
    Last edited by The Dark Eyed Demon; 30th July 2012 at 09:29 AM.

Blog Entries

Name: Mugen
    Race: Half-orc
    Class: Berserker

Quote Originally Posted by Pi Face View Post
    Name: Mugen
    Race: Half-orc
    Class: Berserker
    @Pi Face; Accepted

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Name: Kloud
    Race:Wood Elf
    Class: Marksman
    Last edited by Italy-kun; 30th July 2012 at 10:17 AM.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast