Fantasy Coordinating Summer Tour (Co-owned by GG and Anonymous)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Coordinating Summer Tour (Co-owned by GG and Anonymous)

Blog Entries

Default Fantasy Coordinating Summer Tour (Co-owned by GG and Anonymous)

You're just wandering about town, minding your own business, when you overhear something that interests you. You look in the direction of the noise and find that a stunning young woman on a stage addressing the huge crowd surrounding her.

'Hello, hello, yes it's me, Dilectia Gaunt!' The woman is almost blinding up close. 'I'm here in your town to tell you about the upcoming Fantasy Coordinating Summer Tour where several lucky coordinators will get the chance to participate in contests in many regions, such as Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, the Orange Islands and Sinnoh! This season's Fantasy Coordinating Tour will be sponsored by the newly opened Pokeathlon from Johto! So, who will sign up for this once in a lifetime experience? And who wants tickets so they can watch?'

The crowd roars with excitement but you are mute. Is this your purpose in life?

...Well, you better hurry and sign up, then!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya! Thanks for checking out my fourth RP! Well, actually, it isn't really all mine, this RP is of joint ownership between myself and Anonymous! In case you haven't worked it out, this is a contest based RP! More about this in rules!

RULES

- No GodModding/controlling other characters/controlling time

- No one liners

- I'm fine with swearing, I do it quite a bit, I don't know about you...

- No tennis

- I'm just about okay with first base, but nothing past that! Plus, if your character does happen to be part of a couple, please don't let your post revolve around eating people's heads off! >.<

- NO KILLING PEOPLE!!! NOBODY!!! NOT EVEN NPC'S!!!

- No sub-plots or side characters. You should all know that by now.

- No instant hitting

- The contests are like the contests in the anime, not in the games. If you do not understand the difference, please VM me or Anonymous.

- There are two judges - myself and Anonymous. Do not try and argue our decisions, please. We are trying to make this as fair as possible.

- One character per person. If you dare beg to differ, send me or Anonymous a PM with an application of your second character.

- If you have read and understand these rules, please put the word Mummification in bold somewhere in your sign up, otherwise you will not be accepted!

Name: First and Last

Sexuality: Straight/Gay/Lesbian/Bi

Appearance: Pictures are fine, but I still need a description of a paragraph minimum. Description is not optional. Please alos state your everyday attire and also your contest clothes and accessories, etc.

Personality: How do you act? Nice? Nasty? How do you behave towards others? What's your coordinating style? What are your opinions? How do you treat your Pokemon? Give me a paragraph minimum about yourself.

History: State your hometown. You're probably a coordinator, so you could talk about that. Paragraph minimum, please.

Pokemon: Up to 6. No legendaries or Gen. V Pokemon. I don't know anything about Isshu. Please state your Pokemon's gender, nickname and their seals if they have any on their Pokeball. Also, with seals, you may make some up, but they can't be too excessive.

Other: Anything else? Go back and check ^_^

COORDINATORS
    - Pip = GoldenrodGirl
    - Joe and Josh Antonimous = Anonymous
    - Devon Allen = Derier44
    - Tracy Connors = Godzillawolf
    - Cole Jacobson = Evil Absol
    - Briar Mosaic = TehFwee
    - Grayson Synthe = (8)Green(8) *I don't know how to make those music symbols. Sorry. Lol*
    - Feenix Sharpe = GoldenMuk
    - Flame Darius = Flamealex1
    - Katelyn Kagimoto = Rocker32703
    - Kenneth Michaels = Sorocoto
    - Delia Clearwater = yuukifan001
    - Dante = Infernal King
    - Nova Fang = Nova Sword
    - Lala Maren = KuromiDevin
    - Mellissa Jones = Glacie-ruu
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 8th July 2010 at 07:55 AM.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fantasy Coordinating Summer Tour (Co-owned by GG and Anonymous)

Name: Joseph and Joshua “The Clones” Antonimous

Sexuality: Gay

Appearance:

Joe and Josh stand tall for their age at six foot, and have a pale complexion. They have black, messy hair (though Joshes is approximately an inch longer) and bright, turquoise eyes. They have slightly longer and sharper canine teeth than average, meaning they can make them protrude slightly from their mouths and back again. They each have a thin, four-inch long scar on the side of their face (right for Joe, left for Josh) because they were born Siamese.

They usually wear black, sometimes “mixing-it-up” with blue’s, green’s and pinks (Josh normally dresses more gothic). They’re never seen without a pair of fingerless gloves (style may vary). They each have a silver chain around their neck that have a small, glass vile on it which is said to contain the water from the lake of a Lugia. They wear them for good luck.

Personality:
    They’re very sarcastic and stubborn. They both love music, and as such, always have a large shell flute on their possession. They care for one another, and rarely trust others. They both have mild ADHD (Josh also has MDS (Mild Depression Syndrome)) which causes them to be hyperactive at inappropriate times,. Because of this, and several other *ahem* contributing factors, outsiders consider them to be insane, often referring them to people who can “help” them.

History:
    They were born in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. They had a normal and happy childhood, often visiting the Snowpoint Gym (where their mother was the Gym Leader) up until they were six, when their mother sadly died from breast cancer, leaving Candice to take over the Gym.

They never knew their father, as their mother went to a sperm bank and never married, so they moved to Pallet Town in Kanto to live with their Aunt Delia. There, at age ten, they began their journey. They travelled the four regions, competing in contests and various tag-events.

At school one day, their teacher announced that they’d be studying mummification. They were like HELL YES!

Pokemon:

Joe:
    Veanasaur - Sprout (Various flower/petal seals)
    Staraptor - Tamahawk (Silver feather seal)
    Umbreon - Lovegood (Smoke and luna seal)
    Arbok - Serpico (S.U.P seals)
    Dewgong - Flippers (Multi-coloured bubble seals)
    Houndoom - Doomy (Fire and smoke seals)

Josh:
    Charizard - Zippo (Scorch seal)
    Pachirisu - Kelly (Blue and yellow electric seals)
    Espeon - Alicia (Heart seals)
    Ambipom - Coconuts (Star seals)
    Gyrados - Sapphire (Water Jet seal)
    Mighteana - Cerberus (Smoke seal)

I approve myself :)
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Name: Devon Allen

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Devon is 5"9 and is 178.4 lb's. He has a leen muscular body with a great tan to go with it. He has buzzed hair, green eyes, and always is wearing his casual cloths unless he is out training with his Umbreon or in a contest. His contest uniform consists of a red and black coat with a black wife beater underneath. He wears black pants with red stripes going down the side. When he's out of uniform he wears a black sweatshirt with jeans.

Personality: Devon is a really nice guy who loves to be around people and pokemon. He really doesn't like to have enemies and doesn't make them easily either. He is sure to put up a serious fight in a contest but adds flair here and there. He likes to talk and be friends with the other coordinators but when they are on stage they are all opponents not friends. He won't cheat but otherwise will do anything to win.

History: Devon was born in Jubilife City so he has always been a city guy and good around big crowds. He was born into a family of 5 but when he left it was only a family of 3. His Father and Sister were both shot and killed in a bank robbery. He hunted down the robber with his Umbreon day and night swearing revenge and when he found him, he had Umbreon attack him so the police could pick him up. He was awarded a medal of honor and ever since then he has been happy and nice.

Pokemon: Umbreon: Male, Fire/Lighting seals.
    Chimecho: Female, Green note/ Purple waves.
    Blissy: Female, Pink wave/ Orange Flowers
    Walrein: Male, Blue wave/ Water wave
    Porygon-2: N/A, Red wave/ Techno Burst
    Alteria: Female, Cloud Burst/ Lighting

Other: No pokemon nicknames and Mummification is cool.
    Last edited by Derier44; 8th July 2010 at 10:52 AM.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries

Derier, a little more for personality would be nice. And no, you can't catch pokemon along the way.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Updated

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries

Accepted, GG, when you're online, add Derier to the list.

Can I reserve a spot for later so I can think up a bio?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Reserved for 24 hours.

Thanks, are we allow'd more than one character?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Two characters is the max.

That's what I had in mind. First character:

Name: Tracy Connors

Appearance: She has shoulder length blond hair, blue eyes, and glasses. She’s about 5’4 and was 120 lbs. She always wears blue jeans and a blue t-shirt. She occasionally wears a blue jacket but normally doesn't. She is almost always seen with a computer and sketchpad with her. Her contest attire is a aqua blue dress and she ties her hair into a ponytail.

Personality: Outside of contests, she can be shy, but confidant. She loves to learn and is very intelligent, but sometimes relays on it too much, but she can react to changes quickly. In contests, she’s confident and outspoken, but still learning. She always congratulates both her Pokemon and her opponent, win or lose.

History: She’s from New Bark Town in Johto. Her parents are very wealthy, but she rarely shows this off or tells others, as she wants friends who like her for who she is, not what she has. She started with a Chikorita named Flower and has traveled to other regions before to assemble her current team. She heard of this new challenge and decided to join. She's been in contests before, but never managed to win a Grand Fesival, only make it to the finals. She hasn't let these dampen her, though she gets upset over it, though she refuses to give up and keeps going on. She's going on tour to try to improve her abilities and hopefully do better at the Grand Festivals.

Her parents are togather and have came to see her participate in the Grand Festivals, but she wonders why they don't visit her all that much otherwise. She's been bullied a lot, but her Pokemon normally protect her.

Pokemon:

Flower: A female Meganium. She can be a little ditsy at times outside of battles, but she’s on spot when she needs to be. Pink Flora Seals.
    Nami: A female Buizel, caught in Sinnoh. She’s tough and a bit of a tomboy. While not fully evolved, she doesn’t want to evolve yet. She has blue Foamy Seals on her ball.
    Firebrand: A female Ninetails. She’s a diva in many ways and sometimes refuses to listen. However when the spotlight is on her in a contest, she’s more obedient. She’s often seen putting flowers in her head fur to make herself look pretty. Blue Fire Seals.
    Michael: A male Luxray. Caught in Sinnoh, he’s loyal and highly protective of his master, if you bully Tracy, he’ll likely be the first after you.
    Miki: A female shiny Skuntank. Caught in Sinnoh. Miki is motherly and protective of her master in many ways. She also threatens to spray people who bully any of her ‘family’. Black Smoke seals.
    Skye: A male Beautifly. He’s kinda embarrassed he’s a Beautifly but goes along with it. He rolls with things and sometimes takes matters into his own hands if Tracy is confused.

Other: She hates mummification.

Can my other character be a villain character to add some drama?
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 4th July 2010 at 03:06 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

More history is needed. And no, there's no vilians or sub-plots alowed.

Updated, that better? Then I'll just forget my other character.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Not really. You need to tell us about her. What events happened in her past? Has any of her defeets had an impact on her? Why did she want to join the tour? That kinda shizzle.

Blog Entries

Name: Pip (Real name = Phinella Ianthe Platys)

Appearance: Pip has straight mid length shaggy razor layered ash blonde hair and ice blue/grey eyes. She is quite tall and thin, but Pip hates this and would prefer to show off her muscle. Pip's style is total skater girl and tomboy. Pip wears a mint green beanie, a long white sleeved top with a ripped red T-shirt on top, dark baggy jeans and scuffed black trainers. Pip also carries a an army green messenger bag that holds her beloved blue camoflauge skateboard slightly sticking out of it, along with her Pokeballs and other various things.

Unfortunately when coordinating, Pip has no choice but to wear clothes of some sort of formal attire. However, Pip likes to bend the rules. Pip puts her hair in a loose, messy bun and places a black onyx tiara on the top of her head. She wears a black halter and a huge neon purple tutu with fishnets and black biker boots. It the most feminime look you will ever see on her.

Personality: Pip firmly believes that it's fine to participate in both contest battling and gym battling, but the two should never, ever mix. Pip even has seperate Pokemon for gym battles and contest battles.

Pip is very hot headed, reckless, confident, rash, stubborn, quite immature, proud and when she believe's strongly in something, it is right, no doubt about it. As you can tell, Pip has a hard time admitting she is wrong and barely ever apologises.

Pip doesn't really get on with girls and has few friends who are girls but has many friends who are boys, and prefers hanging out with the guys. Pip is a total tomboy and hates anything pink, frilly and girly. She loves skateboarding and rock music (8) <3

Pip is quite a good coordinator, but is better at battling.

History: Pip is from a very rich family that has inherited a priceless family heirloom for many generations and was born and raised in the Resort Area, Sinnoh. Pip hated the Resort Area, what with being the total opposite to her snobby, two faced family who loved nothing more than spending money. Pip wanted adventure, especially after watching battling in the Battle Frontier, so one day when her family were visiting the Battle Frontier, Pip snuck onto a ship and never went back. When the ship arrived at a place called Vermillion City in a distant land named Kanto, she then realised she was lost, homeless, and worst of all, Pokemon-less. Pip wandered out of Vermillion and into a city named Celadon and used her money she had saved for many years to buy a Dratini from the Game Corner. It had taken a lot of money, what with being underage, but it was worth it. Pip already had a lot of knowledge of Pokemon from touring around Sinnoh with her family in their private jet and her tutor, so she was ready to go. The Dratini defended her from wild Pokemon, and won her many battles, and is still with her to this day. It is the only Pokemon that does not participate in contests and instead, Pokemon League battles. The rest of her Pokemon participate in contests only.

Pokemon: All but one of Pip's Pokemon participate in battles. Pip doesn't particularly care for seals, her friends got them for her.

-Flair the Dragonite
    Male
    Ele-Seal C

-Jessica the Lopunny
    Female
    Heart Seal D

-Nia the Cacturne
    Female
    Smoke Seal D

-Buck the Jolteon
    Male
    Party Seal C

-Riley the Lucario
    Male
    Song Seal G

-Ice the Dewgong
    Female
    Foamy Seal B

Other: MUMMIFICATION IS THE KEWLEST BAND EVER!!! <3 (8)

Accepted xD
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 4th July 2010 at 04:09 PM.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast