The Fantastic Fifteen
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fantastic Fifteen

Blog Entries

Default The Fantastic Fifteen

The rising sun cast a faint golden glow over the land, sillouetting the buildings against the brightening sky. It was the beginning of a perfect day. As a matter of a fact, it was that very morning that fifteen children, of all different ages, with varying personalities, would begin to journey throughout the land to achieve greatness. As the sun peeked over the mountain tops, wild Pokemon began to stir. The air was warm and crisp. As it was extravagantly wonderful outside, it was least expected for catastrophic event to begin taking shape. But, there was a large amount of activity being emitted from underground organizations; never a good sign...

Alor Homestead
    Twinleaf, Sinnoh

A clock ticked loudly from somewhere within the house. Noa rolled over in his bed, still sound asleep. Suddenly, the covers were thrown off the boy, and he awoke with a start. It was just a moment ago that he had still been dreaming, but now he was widely awake. Noa jumped out of bed, and hobbled, trying to put on his jeans, over to his calender. "Yes!" he said, pointing to a circled date. "Today's the day!" Noa grabbed a rubber Pokeball off of his desk. "I choose you!" he shouted, throwing it, only to have it bounce back and hit him square in the face. Noa laughed, and walked downstairs, to find his mom cooking a hearty breakfast. "Good morning, dear." she said, without lookign away from the stove where she had been frying eggs. "Mornin'" Noa replied. "The big day is fianlly here!" his mother smiled, putting a plate for her son on the kitchen table. "Yup! Today I start my Pokemon journey!" Noa exclaimed, gobbling up his breakfast, quickly. "What's the rush?" "I wanna get to the professor's lab early, so I get first pick out of the three starter Pokemon." he explained. "I'm sure Professor Rowan can wait." his mother said, as Noa got up to leave.

"I'm gonna miss you." she said, shedding a tear.
    "I'm gonna miss you too, mom."

"Promise me you'll come visit."
    "I will mom."

"And don't do anything dangerous."
    "I won't, mom."

"And did you pack enough clean underwear?"
    "MOM!"

Noa embraced his mother. "I'll be fine." "You're right, I worry too much." she said, as they went out to the front porch. "Well, I'm off!" Noa said, getting on his bike, and riding off down the dirt roads of Twinleaf Town.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Fantastic Fifteen

Isamune's Cabin
    Pallet,Kanto

The light pierced through Jade's room through a small window. She tried to ignore it at first,but eventually the light turned too bright and she was forced to get up.

"Uggh...Morning already?" she mumbled as she made her way to the door.

She could already smell the aroma of delicious pancakes made by her father in the kitchen.

"Mmmm...pancakes...What's the occasion...?"She asked herself as she took a glance at her calendar.

She open her eyes wide when she saw the date.

"IT'S TODAY!" She screamed as she ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Are you okay, Jade?" her father asked when he heard the noise in the bathroom.

"I'm fine!" she yelled as she put on a towel and started fixing her hair.

"Hurry up and eat breakfast,you don't wanna be late." he said while serving breakfast.

"All done!" she said while she sat down to eat.

"Uhh...honey..." he said trying to hold back laughter.

"What is it dad?" she asked with a mouthfull of pancakes in her mouth.

"You put on your shirt backwards." he told her with a smile.

"Damn it." She said as she ran to her room.

"Let's see...potions,clothes,berries..."she mumbled as she went through her bag. "Seems fine."

"Okay dad! I'm leaving!" she yelled as she ran out the door with a pancake still in her mouth.

"Remember to call!" Her father yelled,as he saw his daughter running down the road.

"Yeah!" she yelled back as she kept running down the path to the lab.
    My mom's Puerto Rican. That's why I'm so lively and colorful.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Town Roads
    Newbark, Johto

Jimmy was tired from walking to Newbark Town from his home-city of Blackthorn. However, it was still early morning and there was no way he could sleep at a time like this. Not only was it physically impossible for him, but he was also extremely excited. For, today was the day he would get to choose his very first pokemon.

"Alright, here I come," he sighed as he continued to walk down the paths of Newbark to Elm's lab.
    Last edited by Fleeg; 18th June 2011 at 12:32 PM.

Blog Entries

Near Route 1
    Nuvema, Unova

Cole Jacobson sat on a tree stump, looking longingly out onto Route 1. Soon he would be walking out into the grass, maybe even finding a wild Pokemon and capturing it. As Cole watched, a Patrat scurried out of the grass and up a nearby tree. Cole playfully threw an acorn at the small Pokemon, which let out a sound of surprise and jumped back into the grass.

Cole heard footsteps behind him and found his mom standing a few steps away. "What is it, mom?" Cole asked.

"It's time to head to Professor Juniper's lab," Cole's mother replied. "And to think that by this time tomorrow you'll be long gone..."

"It's not like you'll never see me again," Cole said. "I promise that as soon as a Pokemon of mine learns to Fly I'll be back here."

"Okay, then. Hurry along!"

With that, Cole straightened the backpack on his shoulders and headed for Professor Juniper's lab.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

In front Oak's lab
    Pallet, Kanto

Jade kept running down the hill at full speed. She finally made it to the lab and stopped at the door.

"I' m here...finally...here." She looked upwards and saw a clock.

"Huh? It's still early...and no one else is here..." she thought as she sat down.

She stared at the sky. Spearows and Pidgeys flying above her. The sun shining her face.

"It sure is hot today...or maybe it's me?" she mumbled as she wiped the sweat off her brow.

"When is everyone else getting here?" she asked herself as she looked at the distant horizon.

"Which pokemon will I choose..? There's three pokemon...a water type, a grass type and a fire type...I could sure use a water type about now..." she whispered.

A small Pidgey started chirping in front of her.

"Uggh...I can't wait to get outta here...Stupid Pidgeys..." she said as she threw a small pebble at it.

The Pidgey flew away and perched on the very top of the building,and kept doing as before.

"Damn." Jade slowly leaned back and kept thinking.

"If I get a grass type, It'll probably be weak. But a fire type would be cool..."she mumbled as she drifted away into slumber.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Elm's Lab
    Newbark, Johto

Jimmy got to the lab and dusted himself off. He looked at the sizeable building as the wind blew by and turned windmills near the woods.

"Okay, I think I'm going to go for the Fire Type pokemon... Fire seems cool. Water is too subtle, and Grass seems sort of fragile... Well, I'll be happy with whatever I get, really," he muttered to himself.

He sat on the porch and coughed, watching the hazey mist of the morning floating about him.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Twinleaf Town
    Sinnoh

Jakku Ebansu yawned. Having finally found his travelling trenchcoat, he thought now was as good a time as any to start.
    He raided the fridge one last time, and got onto his bike.
    "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
    He yelled as he broke the sound barrier down the hill from his house, heading off towards Rowan's lab at insane speeds.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

In front of Oak's Lab
    Pallet Town, Kanto

Karen walked up to the pokemon lab in high spirits. She had been waiting for this day for a long time, and now, she was going to be a trainer. And it couldn't have happened on a more perfect day. The Pidgey's were singing, Rattatta were chasing each other through the grass... She sighed in happiness. She was contemplating what pokemon she wanted, when she noticed someone sleeping in front of the lab. She looked at the door, wondering if she should go in. She looked at the sleeping girl in front of her, and sighed again. Karen didn't want to disturb her, but she didn't want to walk in alone either. She eventually leaned up against the building, and hummed to herself as she waited for the girl to wake up.
    Back, and better than ever! :D

Blog Entries

In front of Oak's lab
    Pallet,Kanto

Jade seemed to notice the girl sitting next to her.

"Hey,what's your name?" she said still a little dazed.

"Are you one of the people who are gonna get a pokemon today?"

Blog Entries

OOC: Jakku, Sinnoh is blue.

Route 202
    Sinnoh

Noa rode his bike through the clumps of grass along the route. He pleaded not to run into any wild Pokemon, as he had nothing to protect him. As he glared ahead of him, at the horizon, Noa's Pokegear rang. He let go of the handlebars for a second, and pulled the device out of his pocket. As he accepted the call, his bike tumbled over, suddenly, throwing Noa off his bike. He lay there, wincing, when Professor Rowan's voice came over the Pokegear. "Hello? Hello?" Then it went silent. The professor had obviously hung up. Noa grabbed it, and glanced at the now broken machine. "Damn." He dusted himself off, and reached for his bike when he spotted two, long ears sticking out of the ground. Noa growled, gripped them in one hand, and pulled. There was a crackling noise and, suddenly, a Buneary popped out of the dirt below him. It had obviously sabotaged his trip to the professor's lab. Noa was holding it by the ears, when it flailed, causing the boy to release it, startled. The Buneary slugged Noa right in the cheek. "GAH!" he screamed, running away, with a big bruise on his face. Then, he noticed that he had arrived in Sadgem Town.

Karen looked at the girl, and smiled softly. "Yes," she said. "My name is Karen. It's a pleasure to meet you." She stood up, and hesitantly put out a hand to help the girl up.

Blog Entries

In front of Oak's Lab
    Pallet,Kanto

Jade got up on her feet and shook the grass of her skirt.

"Mine's Jade. Glad to see I won't have to stay here all day talking to myself." she said with a smile.

"Do you already know what pokemon you're gonna pick?" she asked Karen while fixing her hair again.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Apologies, colourblind.

Route 202, Sinnoh.

Jakku gave a yell as a trainer stood up out of the grass with a Buneary, and he almost crashed into him.
    Flying over the handlebars, Jakku scrunched his eyes at the thought of the inevitable impact.
    Landing in a roll, Jakku managed to stop the spinning long enough in his head to stop and sit up.
    "...Wow. That hurt.."
    He said, dizzily.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Oak's Lab
    Pallet Town, Kanto

Karen looked down at the grass, thinking deeply. "Honestly, I think Bulbasaur. I know it isn't popular, but..." she looked at Jade, smiling and shrugging a little. "I like nature. And Bulbasaur seems to be the embodiment of it."

Blog Entries

In Front of Oak's lab
    Pallet,Kanto

Jane seemed suprised.

"That's cool. I don't think I could be able to raise a grass type...I'd rather go for a fire type. So I'm thinking of choosing Charmander." she said with a grin.

"I just wonder when the other guy is coming. He sure is late." Jade said as she looked around.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast