Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Familiars (Teen: Non-Pokemon)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Familiars (Teen: Non-Pokemon)

All right then with that said I'll be starting up the RP.

Blog Entries

Name: Emilio Stradivari XIV

Appearance: Emilio Stradivari is a rust-colored Dachshund, or weiner dog. Thus, he has a long, somewhat cylindrical body, and a thin tail. Around his neck he bears a pink ribbon, which has a tag detailing his name and profession on it.

History: Emilio Stradivari XIV was the runt of his litter. All the other children picked on him, and never let him play basketball because he was a dog and dog's just can't play basketball. This rejection angered Emilio, and pushed him to learn magic.

Unfortunately, he is not good at magic.

Abilities: He can understand human speech, but he is a bit dimwitted. Also, once he gets a hold of a finger, he never lets go.

Powers: Emilio knows mostly magic focused around shapeshifting. Unfortunately, most of his forms are pretty useless.

Spells: (Similar to the ones for your Mage. Describe what they look like when being used, and what their meant to do. Don't make them overpowered)
    1. Homing Sense: Emilio can teleport to whoever is assigned to be his familiar pretty much whenever. He can even find them in other dimensions.
    2. Watergun Form: Emilio turns into a high pressure water gun, full of very fresh and pure water. Still, it's just a water gun.
    3. Cockroach Form: Emilio turns into a cockroach. Not very useful unless fighting an enemy who is afraid of roaches.
    4. Poodle Form: Emilio turns into a toy poodle, roughly the same size as he already is.
    5. Flee: Emilio runs away at the slightest sign of danger.

Other: I'll probably just have Rei using him for a day or so. I'll have a more badass familiar made later.
    Lavy likes this.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

But he's cuuuuuuuuute. :)
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

I guess I can take it for now or something -w-

Blog Entries

Name: Kael, the Demon Swordbearer

Appearance: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120312143341/fireemblem/images/6/6b/Fe7Karel.jpg

History: The Fings have strong ties to organized crime. And of course, this includes various assassins and hitmen. Rei wasn't privy to the family business, but he's come in contact with one of ancestor's former enforcers: Kael. Known as The Demon Swordbearer, he performed a great many hits. While his methods were anything but subtle, he managed to succeed for one reason: Anyone who witnessed his crimes died. He had over a hundred kills to his name when he died after stepping on a rusty nail. He got gangrene and died. Now that he's a familiar, he's quite eager to test out his new powers.

Abilities: Kael is a very skilled swordsman, even without his magic augmenting it. He also plays a mean guitar.

Powers: Kael's powers are mostly centered around either changing his own body or making his sword stronger

Spells: (Similar to the ones for your Mage. Describe what they look like when being used, and what their meant to do. Don't make them overpowered)
    1. Vorpal: Kael's sword can cut through most anything.
    2. Devil Eye: You know how sometimes, it seems like the world slows down? Ever see a plate drop, and time seems to come to a standstill as you grab it out of the air inches from the ground? Kael can turn it on and off at will, giving him amazing reflexes.
    3. Sense: Kael's senses are honed almost as sharply as his sword. So long as he's got someone's scent, he can track them like a bloodhound.
    4. Agility: Kael is very physically fit, and can thus pull of amazing acrobatic stunts.
    5. Sacrifice: Kael can consume part of his master's body to increase his power. It must be something that can't be grown back: An arm would work, but hair or a toenail wouldn't. The power boost is proportional to how important the body part is: A small toe would provide a noticeable, but not drastic increase to his strength. An eye or hand would make Kael much more powerful, and an organ necessary to live, such as a heart or lung, would make him almost unstoppable. The increase lasts about an hour, and the donor must be completely aware of what they're doing and willing to give up said body part.

Other: (What ever doesn't go anywhere else.)z
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 1st September 2013 at 03:21 AM.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

@Heroic Sociopath; approved!

Blog Entries

I adjusted Kael's powers, I hope it's still okay.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

why is it when an RP dies. I'm the last poster? anyway RIP this was fun.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456