Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Familiars (Non-Pokemon)

Yeah that's good

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

...Renewal like. Very much .

Reserve me a spot? This looks to be absolutely brilliant.

Lost Time Memory Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Renewal: ...thanks you have no idea how much I had to work on this I literally spent the whole of yesterday working on the sign up.

And don't worry you're reserved.

Blog Entries

Name: Aurum Argentum

Mage or Familiar: Mage

Tribe: A sub-tribe of Alquiline, Aurum lives(d) in the tribe Banium, a strict alchemist tribe that lives on Clorset. In the small tribe, all mages are skilled in the power of alchemy and metals, as well as jewels and mining.

Appearance: Aurum has an overall gold and silver complexion. He has almost silver skin at night and a perfect, golden tan during the day (explained later). He has fairly short golden hair that he tosses into a messy faux hawk. His eyes are a dark gold, almost a caramel color. He is about 6 feet 2 inches tall and 190 pounds. Due to his time in the mines, Aurum is very muscular. His teeth are straight and silvery white. As a mistake in alchemy training, Aurum has jewels just underneath his skin. The jewels tell prophecies, but no one can decipher them. The jewels tell these prophecies through jewel “tattoos” that appear all over Aurum’s body. The tattoos are never permanent, and usually disappear within 3 hours of showing up.

Clothing: Aurum wears full robes like Ezio Auditore from Assassins Creed, minus the hood. However, Aurum’s robes were sewn by expert alchemist mages from imperial gold and silver (The silver replaces the white and the gold replaces the red of Ezio’s robe), making his robes basically an armor. He always has gold combat boots laced with rare metals.

Personality: Aurum is a very bold and open mage. He is never passive in important matters and always makes his opinions heard. He is fairly flirtatious with women, though he will never be rude in his attempts. In a battle, Aurum prefers to be either very far away or in hand to hand combat. Aurum has been told that he’s hard to work with in a group because he is headstrong and doesn’t like the concept of taking orders. Aurum never gives up on a problem until he solves it. Friends are very important to him, but if there was a decision between his life and his friends, Aurum would save himself. When Aurum is doing magery(?), he thinks that friends get in the way, and that he should actually be alone in his missions.

Affinity: (This is what I speculated, we can compromise Aurum has no single affinity. He could be considered an Elemental, as he works with metals and things from the earth. He could also be considered a Potion Maker, as he changes metals and elements through potion like mixtures. Since tribe members of Alquiline have psychic abilities and are potion makers, and Aurum has the ability of future telling and prophecy, I would have to say that Aurum has slightly more Potion Maker abilities than Elemental.

Hometown: Small town just outside of Sumisa, called Banacorum.

Spells: Blinding Flash, Earth Crash, and Flash Speed are all out of the pre-chosen list that I think would be suitable.

Past: For the first several years of Aurum’s life, nothing of interest happened. Aurum was born into the Banium tribe to his two alchemist parents, though he did not show signs of developing powers. Aurum had two siblings as well, who both had inheritated the magic abilities, so Aurum was looked down upon in his family. Like all other “duds” in the tribe, Aurum was forced to work in the mines at a very young age. From this, Aurum became very strong and muscular and even began to win back his parent’s approval by his feats of strength.

However, Aurum’s fate changed greatly when Aurum turned 16. Aurum began developing minor alchemic powers of his own, being able to convert small, useless rocks into metals like iron and aluminum. Now being praised the most out of his family, Aurum soon began becoming a better alchemist. He began working with stronger and more difficult elements, such as gold and jewels. Soon, Aurum was on his way to becoming a full fledged alchemist.

Most alchemists began their training around age 8, but Aurum was put in the program with the younger kids as well. At the end of the course, all alchemists are tested to see if they are the true leader of the alchemists. The test was very similar to the “Sword in the Stone” situation, but the objective was to move a worship stone that would only budge if the leader of the alchemists was commanding it.

After all the other younger alchemists tried and failed, Aurum himself attempted to move the stone. Aurum succeeded in moving it and was hailed by the surrounding tribe members as the new leader. However, when Aurum released his focus on the stone, the stone shattered, sending thousands of stone fragments into Aurum and hundreds of thousands out across the world. Aurum was cut up like butter by the blast shards. From the extreme blood loss and the trauma of the situation, Aurum fell into a coma.

When Aurum awoke, he was in the rubble of his old tribe village. By the looks of it, a horrible disaster struck Banacorum, wiping out all the alchemists of the village. Aurum thought that he was only in his coma for a few weeks, possibly a few months at max, but when Aurum reentered society, he realized that he had been in his comatose state for far longer. By the looks of modern society and civilization, Aurum had been sleeping for hundreds, if not thousands of years, and his physical body hadn’t aged a day.

Soon after Aurum arose from his slumber, he began having horrible blackouts, and within those blackouts, he had vivid and detailed visions and prophecies. Aurum also began having the tattoos show up around his body as well, in an ancient language that looked almost like runes. No matter who Aurum talked to, no one could even remotely tell which language it was. Another problem that Aurum had after he woke was that at night, Aurum becomes another physical shape, a skinny, pale, powerless man sparsely spoken of in Banium mythology, named Aurainium. Aurum is also uncertain as to what Aurainium can do and why he has taken on the form of Aurum. Hoping to learn more about his abilities, magery, and even his own history, Aurum decided to join the academy almost a year after Aurum was woken.

Other: And I just want to make clear exactly what Aurum can (or if necessary, will be able to) do. He can control metals and metallic elements, so he could take molten steel and use it as a whip for example. He can call upon treasures underneath the ground, so Aurum can pull a ruby up out of the ground. He can see prophecies, but only when he is in his blackouts, which renders his body entirely vulnerable and useless until he wakes up from his blackout. His prophecies are also very unclear and only show snippets of the future at a time. When it is night and Aurum becomes Aurainium, he is extremely weak and has no alchemic powers.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Jester: accepted

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Edgar Night
    Tribe: Alquiline

Appearance: Ed grew up wanting to be a mage, and so he worked out sem-regularly. He's not extremely muscular, but he is a little above average. He would be stronger, but he spends much of his time inside watching weird cartoons where all the characters have big eye and spikey hair, which makes his skin very pale. His black hair almost reaches his shoulders, and he has green eyes.
    Clothing: Edgar is almost never seen without a black leather jacket with stylized blue flames on it. He thinks it looks extremely badass. It would, were it not for his habit of wearing it open over the t-shirts bearing the frankly adorable characters from cartoons he's fond of. To complete his punkish ensemble, he wears distressed grey jeans and combat boots.

Personality: Despite looking somewhat like a stereotypical punk, Ed is actually a very calm person most of the time. He rarely gets angry, usually only going up to mild irritation, which he expresses through sarcastic remarks. He's usually not overtly nice, but can be genuinely sweet when he wants to be. While he hates to admit it, he enjoys fighting, although he'd rather not.

Affinity: Element

Hometown: Bout City

Spells: Thunderclap, Dark Claw, Armeggodon Strike, Enhanced Strength

Past: Edgar grew up in Bout City, and his family was fairly poor. His dad worked at a janitor at a stadium, so his main form of entertainment was watching mages fight. He was thus inspired to become a mage. He worked a bunch of jobs to help support his family when he got old enough, but he doesn't want to just barely eke out a living his whole life, so he intends to make a ton of money to send back home to his family.

Oh, and hey, @JakkuEbansu, can Snow be Ed's partner?
    Last edited by Mitsune Haku; 30th November 2011 at 09:00 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

I'm the one that'll decide the partnerships when the RP starts.

While it is a good sign up there are a few mistakes. First of all, all Mages belong to a Tribe and have blood coming from a tribe only humans are missing out on this. Second of all manga doesn't exist after all this is a completely different world from ours and no I'm not gonna let you pass it up like I do in Bounty Hunters. Third of all you said that he lives in Bout City but then mention this Armaggedon City in your Past section.

Blog Entries

Why no manga? What do they have, then? Do they have video games? Anyway, I accidentally typed Armeggodon. Dunno why. Lemme just fix her up...

Anyway, if Jakku says yes though, will you take that into account when you decide?

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

They don't have it because it's a different a world I already told you manga is Japanese for comics and there's no such thing as Japan so what did you expect. And yes there are video games but not the ones in this world like I said this is a totally different world the're no connection whatsoever with this one.

I might consider it but I might not like I said I'll decide based on what I think would make a better pairing.

Blog Entries

Alright, so if I make up the comics he reads, it's okay?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

You're still alluding to manga though.

Also it's just a little inconsitent when you think about it you're saying he's obsessed with battles between Mages and lives in Bout City which is like the place to go for fights between Mages and say that he always goes to see them. So don't you think it'll be more fitting if he was secluded from always watching those fights.
    Last edited by Flaze; 30th November 2011 at 08:49 AM.

Blog Entries

So it's totally impossible for people to draw comics similar to manga in your world? Alright, so what kind of comics are targeted at girls in R-Alba?

Anyway, I think it makes sense for that to inspire him. Seeing something's workings can do that. One may not want to be a programmer until one sees the sublime elegance of well-written code, and the glory of a preserved dinosaur could create an archeologist.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

I'll let you keep your sign up as is as long as you don't mention it in the story.

And to answer your question there aren't comics period tell me one fiction story taking place in a magical world that shows comics aside from Harry Potter.

Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Name: Devyon Tel
    Tribe: Teruno Tribe

Appearance: Devyon is about 5 feet 11 inches. He skin is the color of light brown tree bark and he has black hair that goes right up to his ears. He has shining green eyes and a lanky physique.
    Clothing: Devyon wears green robes with detailed designs in brown and a darker green on them. On his head Devyon wears a circlet of leaves and branches from a rare tree that thats leaves shine in the sunlight. On his feet he wears a simple leather sandal and always has his staff made from the branch of a great Redwood with a green orb at the top.

Personality: Devyon is a quiet guy who rarely speaks unless spoken too. He likes to help people with their problems and is a great listener who doesnt judge harshly if you need to get something off you chest. He has an unbreakable spirit as well as a good sense of humor.

Affinity: Nature, Summons, and because of his tribe Healer.

Hometown: Rollic

Spells: Earth Crash, Song of the Forest, Double Knock, Manipulation, (Summon Creatures?)

Past: Devyon grew up in the forest area of Rollic. He always liked to be in the forest, hence his love of nature magic. Devyon would spend countless days climbing the trees of the forest and even taming some of the wild animals. Sometimes, he would spend a week in the forest, just camping out in a tree every night. As well as his love for nature magic, Devyon loves to help people and that is his reason for also being a healer. While in the forest, Devyon would always seek to help injured animals that either were in a fight with another animal or hadn't gotten finished off by a hunter. This was one of the reasons animals loved Devyon, and he loved them. This also provoked his interest in Summoning Magic, because he loves wild creatures so much.

Once during his childhood, Devyon was in the forest climbing trees and playing with a flock of baby thunderbirds. In a tree, Devyon was then attacked by a group of hunters because they claimed he was scaring off the animals. Though, Devyon understood the nature of life and that in the forest it was fair game to hunt. So when he was attacked, he took an arrow to the hand that was going to hit one of the baby thunderbirds. He quickly started hopping tree to tree with the birds until he was to safety. Devyon was only a small child who hadnt fully mastered his healing ability so he could only heal small cuts and scratches. Then he made it too the largest tree in the forest that was dubbed "The Life of the Forest" because of its many benefits to the animals and the forest itself. When he sat at the base of it, the branch above him glowed green and shook violently, all of the leaves falling off and landing on him. Then, once he cleared himself of the leaves his hand was healed, which was when he decided to become a nature mage, for thats who he was destined to become.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast