Start Ups Familiars - Page 5

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Familiars

Blog Entries

Default Re: Familiars

"You are special." Meeka said to Jason, making Iris smile.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"What about me?" Venik asked the wise human cat.

Blog Entries

Meeka made a purring sound that almost seemed like laughter. "You are a puppy."
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"It doesn't really feel like that,' Jason scratched his chin, he still felt a bit insecure about why he had been summoned, especially since he still couldn't recall his own past or anything.

'You know you really have to believe in yourself more dude!" Artemis exclaimed while patting his back. "Forget all that sadness and stuff."

Blog Entries

"Oh my god!" Nova shouted in excitement, as she attempted to clutch onto Meeka the cat into a suffocating hug. "YOUR SO FREAKING ADORABLE!"

"Wait! Nova!" Will shouted as he attempted to try to get her attention back to no avail

Blog Entries

((ok last one for a while))

Jasper sighed, "Women care more about fluffiness than an animals true potential."

He looked down to Venik who had sprinted away from the crazed familiar, Nova.

Blog Entries

Meeka basked in the attention she was receiving like a princess expecting to be pampered by her adoring subjects.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well there's another human Familiar now," Artemis pointed out while patting Jason's back. "THough she seems kind of...peppy," she chuckled nervously while looking at Nova. She then turned to look at Will. "Your Familiar seems like a handful too."

Blog Entries

"The mere boundlessness of her energy is a mystery in itself..." Will sighed in reply.

Nova turned around over hearing Artemis. "I'm not human." She said. "This is just a form I take when I'm not fighting. I was actually a forest sprite before I became a familiar."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Artemis heard a slight movement form behind her and turned around to see Jason sulking once more. "Oh come on!" she yelled before sighing in exasperation. "I think our Familiars are broken,' she pointed out while putting her hand son her hips.

Blog Entries

"Even if my is kind of strange I like it." Jasper said.

Jasper was now next to Iris and got a good look at her. He did recognize her. She was from the aristocracy.

"I knew I knew you. You're... uhm you're... Bah you're dad has been to my house."

Po wasn't sure she liked this group very much, but at least her summoner didn't seem to know very much about her. If he was smart he would have tried to seal her immediately, but right now she was free. She would give him a toothy smile and nod. "Ok, I'll help you." The Jiang-shi offered brightly. A small price to pay for the freedom she wanted. She had no idea what would happen if he died so she would have to do what he wanted for now and then just eat others on her free time.

"I think our Familiars are broken." Po's eye would twitch in annoyance at that. Unlike most kinds of undead Jiang-shi did have will and intelligence. Unfortunately that was because parts of the soul remained. But those parts where mostly the negative parts of the person who died to make it.

"Hey Rei. I don't think that one likes me very much. Maybe we can use them for your experiment," She offered whispering. "Then we both win right?" Po didn't know what his experiment was, but seeing as he had summoned her she figured it at least had to do with dead people and killing stuff. Somehow she was ok with that. Humans seemed to be very defensive when it came to the whole dieing thing so she figured he was probably putting on a face for the public.

Blog Entries

"I don't think you're broken, but that's not the kind of experiment I want to do. I'll tell you about it later." Rei said. He knew that she was a Jiang-Shi, and he could probably seal her at some point. But he wasn't sure he wanted to do that unless he had to. For now she was just a tool, but if she was going to cooperate, there was no reason to do so. He thought for a moment.

"You can't eat her. I don't think she looks very tasty anyways." Rei said. He then turned to the figure that had directed them to step aside.

"So what's next? Are we going to have to start going on errands for random people now?" He asked.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Iris just looked at him. She didn't really want to reveal her identity. Some people started treating her different when they learned her name. She knew she had to introduce herself eventually, but she didn't want to just-yet.

Blog Entries

Lucrezia kept her eyes open throughout the entire thing, marvelling at the slow accumulation of magical matter into the form of a woman standing before her. She was tall, but shapely, with a mess of curly black hair and intensely blue eyes. Luca bounced up and down in impatience, waiting for the summoning to be totally complete before she rushed forward and tackled her new Familiar in a hug.

"Whoa, there, little girl! You're pretty excited, huh?" Jori laughed and held her summoner out at arm's length. She'd been wandering around, completely bored and so very restless, in the afterlife for what felt like lifetimes and she was finally out! Jori was't sure how this being a Familiar thing was going to work out, but it had to be better than Limbo. "Well aren't you just so adorable. What's your name?"

"I'm Lucrezia, but you can call me Luca if you want. What's your name? Where are you from? When are you from?! How old are-were you?" Luca practically interrogated her familiar, not bothering to get up from their place on the floor where she had tackled the older girl. This was so exciting!

"My name is Jori. It's very nice to meet you, Luca," the black-haired girl said with a grin. "And that's far too many questions for right now. Let's go out and have some fun first!"

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast