Start Ups Familiars - Page 4

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Familiars

Default Re: Familiars

OOC: Sorry for the lateness, but I have the next few days off so it shouldn't be a problem.

Po would feel the tug of a summoning spell on her immediately and try to resist it. Unfortunately she wasn't very learned in the use of magic and had no idea how to prevent this. The air around the summon circle would get cold with the clearly necromantic energy spilling from the rift that was opening above the circle until finally she fell out rift into the circle flat on her back with a loud thud. She popped up on her feet with a scowl, her dress tails waving dramatically ready to tell someone off, but she paused when she saw her summoner. Looking around Po suddenly realized she had hit a jackpot. "Food?" She said in a perplexed voice looking excitedly at the children. A fork would abruptly appear from her sleeve. "Food everywhere?!" She yelped as a steak knife appeared from the other sleeve. Anyone in the area who knew about undead would realize that whoever made this one had neglected to put a sealing talisman on her head to bind her will, and they where most likely in her stomach for that mistake.

Blog Entries

Rei looked at what the curvaceous woman he had just summoned. He knew a thing or two about undead. The oriental clothing, jagged teeth, and flowing clothes...It was a Jiang-Shi, commonly known as a hopping vampire. But...Where was her seal? Otherwise, she could go bers-

Ah crap she was going to try and eat people.

"Damn irresponsible necromancers...They aren't tasty!" Rei said to her grabbing her by the arm.

"We can go to McDonalds or something if you're hungry. I'm Rei. I summoned you." He said. Was this going to be his familiar? He had been hoping for something connected to death. He wasn't hoping for something that would try to eat him.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"You seem to have a very interested Familiar,' Artemis pointed out, she was actually hiding behind Jason after she saw Jiang-Shi jump out suddenly and starting to talk about eating everyone.

Blog Entries

Iris squeaked in fright, clinging to Meeka.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Meh. Cannibalism isn't anything new to me. My uncle is fucking crazy. Happens when you spend too much time trying to mind control bears." Jasper shrugged.

Venik had spotted Meena and was running around Iris' legs like any puppy would to a cat.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I think this would be more like a zombie trying to eat brains or something," Artemis noted, finally walking out from behind Jason as she looked at Jiang-Shi, though it seems we've all obtained interesting Familiars.

"Oh. So the people at the McDonald are better?" She asked pulling her hand away as soon as he grabbed it. "Well I guess I shouldn't eat junk food, but you better not be lying. Cause you didn't even ask if you could summon me. That's not very nice." she chastised crossing her arms and putting the items back in her sleeves. Despite her mal-intent she was obviously not the brightest of the familiars, being so easily swayed.

Blog Entries

Venik sat at Iris' feet looking up at Meeka.

"Why are you a cat?" Venik barked.

Blog Entries

Meeka looked at him as-if he were an interesting thing she had found stuck on the bottom of her paw.

"Why are you a dog?" She meowed back.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"I'm a wolf because I am a wolf. You smell like people."

Venik did the age old puppy thing turning his head to the side confused.

Blog Entries

"I guess interesting is one word for it..." Rei said to Artemis, then turned back to Po.

"It's a restaurant. I'm pretty sure the meat there is human." Rei nodded. "I can keep you fed if you work with me. Deal?" He asked her, extending a hand. "I get some help on my...Experiments, let's call them, and you get to stay in the human world. Or I can send you back if you prefer. I think?" To tell the truth, he wasn't sure he wanted to. She might be a bit volatile, but she seemed capable. And an undead familiar would be useful. He very nearly smiled for real. If he was less dignified, he would have unleashed an evil laugh.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"She is the Familiar that was assigned to you, as thus it is your choice," the figure that had been standing inside the circle finally spoke, causing everyone to turn to look at him. "Though for now I must urge you to step away and allow the next group to take your place, though you shouldn't leave yet as there is still one more event planned."

Blog Entries

"I used to be human, I think," Meeka replied, "Before I died and became a spirt."

Iris carried her out of the circle.

Blog Entries

"Explains why you smell funny. Nice funny, but not like cat." Venik said following Iris, so then jasper had to follow her to get Venik.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's weird that right now the only Familiars I've managed to see aside from me are a zombie and two animals,' Jason pointed out while scratching the back of his head, though he still felt kind of shocked at the events that had just transpired in front of him.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast