Familiars - Page 4

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Familiars

Blog Entries

Default Re: Familiars

"I think you're the only natural human here. I think everyone else used to be a Mage of some sort," Aurum explained. "Anyway, I assume that we'll start our mission and training soon. What were you good at as a human? Archery? Treachery?" Aurum asked, wondering how he and Jason could work together most effectively.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Don't worry," Artemis patted his shoulder with confidence. "Once I get stronger and you get stronger we'll get you back to your previous level."

"Uh...." Jason looked down at the floor for a moment. "I wasn't really good at anything in fact part of the reason I died was cause well I risked my life doing what I do best, help people," he shrugged.

Blog Entries

"Helping people is a skill. Doctors help people," Aurum shrugged. "Besides, you and I are both new to these things. Me, probably even more than you," Aurum said.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah but doctors don't jump in front of a Magic Creature when they know they can't do anything," Jason shrugged while ruffling the back of his head.

"All right young Apprentices it's time for your first quest," came the voice of a black cloaked man who appeared in the center of the circle. He held four different cards in his hands before handing one to each group. "These cards work as locators they will glow when they get closer to their twin card. Your quest is to find the copy of this card which has been hidden somewhere in R-Alba I will give you the location of the card but it'll be up to you to figure out the specific place where they are." he explained before looking at Artemis and Daemon. "Your card's copy is in Tercis, close to here as you know Tercis is a city that relies on fish and has many waterways so you may have to dive in to look."

He then turned to Edgar and Tye. "Your copy is located in Inklant the biggest vacation resort in the continent of Lamye to the west which is comprised of islands again you may have the need to look in the water or maybe it might be in one of the many hotels," he explained before turning to Davyon and Snow. "Your copy is in Death's Grip the dark forest located in the edge of the North Continent, a place filled with illusion and danger.

Finally he turned to Aurum and Jason. "As for you too. You will go to Flake Brink a snowy mountain in the South Continent you should pack warm clothing and try to always stay with each other, this place is very dangerous and is inhabited by powerful creatures." he instructed. "Each of you may travel to your respective Continents however you want, however I recommend a teleportation seal there are various situated around the school and you can get one of the transporters to activate the seal for you. Also when you do find the card you should be careful since it is guarded by a fierce Magical Creature."

Blog Entries

"Jumping in front of a Magic Creature to save his friends shows boldness, courage, fearlessness, loyalty, and even honor. You possess more than you think, and you will soon find out how much more," Aurum said. He shook his head, realizing that he had just spoken like he had been possessed by Aurainium.

Aurum loathed the cold. He always felt most comfortable in the steaming hot jewel mines in ancient Banacorum, where he had spent a majority of his childhood. Cold reminded him of his curse, as his normally high body heat always sank to a colder temperature at night. "Looks like we'll be going to the South Continent," Aurum grumbled, making his discomfort clear. "How do you want to travel? Teleportation may be the quickest, but we won't know what will be waiting for us, and we would be in a totally random place with possibly no directions," AUrum speculated. "Your choice," he said, swinging his hands sideways.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah but won't it take us to long if we take an airship or a sea ship, it's about three days," Jason shrugged. He never really understood how spells worked since he didn't have a need for them but he knew that something like the teleportation could at least save a lot of trouble.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Devyon took the card and put it in a pouch at his waist. "So, what are your skills, for since you are the one who lived in your shoes, you should know best" he said.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries

"Fucking' A." Ed says, grinning. "We're going to the beach, Tye! Waves, sun, surf, babes...This is awesome. Are expenses and stuff paid?" He asks. "I'll pack my swimsuit."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Nope," the man shook his head at Edgar. "Once you get the copy you'll be transported back here immediately also you all have a limit of two days to come back or you'll fail the quest."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I am an archer. I am a leader of men. I am also not sure how I feel to have a partner, but that can wait."
    Snow remained frosty.
    "So, what can you do..?"
    She seemed more curious about Devyon.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

"How should we go about getting there?" asked Daemon, "He did say it had many waterways, so we could go by boat, or do you trust the teleportation seals to be precise enough?"

Trophies
    Blog Entries

"I am a mage of nature. I can do some attacking spells, healing spells, and a bit of summoning" he said, thinking. "An archer and a nature mage makes an interesting combination, were you a normal human when you were alive or a mage?" he asked Snow.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

"I am a mage of nature. I can do some attacking spells, healing spells, and a bit of summoning" he said, thinking. "An archer and a nature mage makes an interesting combination, were you a normal human when you were alive, or a mage?" he asked Snow.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Hunh... Talking about life in the past tense is an interesting concept."
    Snow said briefly.
    "I was human... And now I am supposedly your Familiar."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Trophies
    Blog Entries

"Well, when you are talking to the dead, how else would you talk about life to them?" Devyon said. "So, would it please you to be an archer?" he asked.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast