Familiars
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Familiars

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Familiars

@Jester ; @Mouthful of Pi; @Derier44; @JakkuEbansu; @Guardian of Johto; @bpj1999

Chaos Academy a large academy overlooking the city of Larac, capital of Magnanix. This school is where Mages learn and practice for what is to come in their lives and right now inside the large city like academy a group of Apprentices are about to undergo with the beginning of their final ordeal.

The group of students were all standing around a large circle with smaller circles surrounding the edge of it with one student standing in front of each one of the circles.

Artemis looked down at the circle in front of her attentively. She was happy that she was only a few steps away from becoming a full fledged Mage but she was also a little worried as to what kind of Familiar she'll be getting.

Suddenly sparks began coming out from each one of the circles surrounding the seal before beams shot up into the room.

Pairings:

Artemis and Daemon
    Edgar and Tye
    Eurum and Jason
    Devyon and Snow

R-ALBA

MAGES

FAMILIARS

TRIBES

There are multiple tribes that have appeared over the years with each Mage forming part of a specific Tribe or a branch that comes from one.

There are four Tribes that command the rest of R-Alba, these Tribes have been part of the world since ancient types and are in charge of the Order.

Kreuss Tribe: a tribe that governs in the Norteuro, these tribes focuses mostly on physical magic. The tribe has also been acknowledge as the leader of the 4 great tribes and hold great importance in the Magic Order. It is believed that the King Nex was the creator of these Tribe thousands of years ago.

Alquilini Tribe: The Alquiline Tribe is a novel tribe that relies on potions and has a special magic ability of its own that allows the Mages from this tribe to use psychic abilities. These tribe is also known for being the tribe where a lot of famous mediums and oracles come from, the tribe is located in Clorset.

Kirin Tribe: A Tribe of Creators and Summons, these tribe is has become responsible for most of the advanced technology that has been developed in R-Alba as well as the art and famous magical objects, they are located in the Lamye continent.

Teruno Tribe: this tribe lives in Neo Hartic and focuses mostly on elemental magic. These tribe like the Alquilini Tribe have a special ability unique to them; this ability allows them to heal the wounds of anyone and anything.

SPELLS

Last edited by Flaze; 7th December 2011 at 07:33 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Familiars

Aurum grinned, his silvery white teeth shining across his golden tan face. He had his spear sticking out of his shirt, reaching several feet up into the air above his head. "After 17 years, I finally have reached this day," Aurum thought to himself as he beamed again. He waited impatiently but silently for things to progress further. He stared in awe at the sparks, wondering what they could be.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Okay after thinking it over a little I decided to change the pairings around.

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ed stretched. He'd finally be getting a familiar today, and he had predictably been so excited that he hadn't slept much. He yawned, got some coffee, leisurely checked the time...And then ran out.
    "Late! Late!" Ed said clichedly, pouring coffee down his throat and tossing the empty cup over his shoulder as he ran for the school.
    "Artemis, Eurum." Edgar says, nodding to them, out of breath. "Looking good this morning." He comments, making sure his hair was nice. He wanted to make a good first impression on his new familiar.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

OOC: It's Aurum, by the way. Latin for Gold, but it's pronounced like Orum instead of Owrum.

Aurum nodded his head to Ed, not wanting to make too much of a disturbance. For all he knew, Aurum's Familiar could already be watching him. Goofing around might make his Familiar not respect him. "Are you ready for your Familiar?" Aurum asked all his comrades, keeping a grin on his face.

Blog Entries

"I hear that I could get a hot girl." Ed says. "Ideally, I would, but I'm just excited at becoming badass mage."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You look good," Artemis nodded while giving him a thumbs up. "And yes," she said to Aurum before seeing the seal in front of Aurum materializing something. Then a teenager that looked around 17 appeared, he had long combed back black hair with violet eyes and was wearing a black figure hugging leather shirt with a pair of black jeans. "What happened?" he asked drowsily before looking around. "Where am I?"

Blog Entries

Aurum looked around, noticing that no one stepped forward. He breathed in before stepping closer to his Familiar. "You have been chosen to become a Familiar. More specifically, you have been chosen to share the Familiar-Mage bond with me," Aurum said, putting on a stern face instead of his grin. "You do know what a Familiar-Mage bond is, correct?" Aurum asked, not sure how long ago his Familiar had deceased.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I heard that that's what Mages do but I've never had to," Jason said with a slight groan before looking around. "Oh that's right I'm a Familiar now."

"Wait...Aurum I think he's a human Familiar," Artemis pointed out.

Blog Entries

"No. I thpught he was a cat." Ed says. "He's not a cute girl, so he's nit mine."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"He appeared in front of Aurum's seal so it's his according to the rules of Familiar Summoning," Artemis cleared.

Blog Entries

Aurum nodded his head at Artemis' observation, deciding to ignore Ed's. "And since he is a human, I must decide what he will learn to do," Aurum said, his eyes staring at his familiar. "I'm not too strong of an upclose battler, but if I have a Familiar now, neither of us will need to be an upclose battler. I will need a body guard at night, and neither a potion maker or a elemental Familiar would be able to help me then," Aurum thought to himself. Moments later, he stepped forward yet again. "You will be trained in the field of Creation," Aurum said to Jason, nodding his head at his own decision.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Human Familiars are only able to use Physical abilities due to their lack of magic when they were originally alive," Artemis pointed out.

Jason just looked around himself once more, he couldn't really detail where he was the last thing he could remember was bleeding to death on the street and a Mage that was looking down on him and telling him everything was going to be okay. "Just what happened to me," Jason muttered.

Blog Entries

Aurum cursed in an ancient language under his breath. He should have remembered this from his training, and now he had made a fool out of himself. "Then you shall be trained to be a Knight," Aurum declared, hoping to recover from his previous mistake. "Forgive me, Jason, for I have yet to introduce myself. I am Aurum, Alchemist of the fallen tribe of Banium," Aurum said.

Tye appeared on his circle in front of Edgar, he was crouched on one knee his head down. "It would be a pleasure to serve once more, perhaps in another life" He uttered as he raised up to look at a figure that would be his new partner. "Wait, who are you? And where am I?"
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast