The Ether is not a safe world. Most of the wildlife is carnivorous, as predators enter through anomalies, and quickly kill all available prey. Some of the wildlife includes pokémon, but pokémon aren't even the most dangerous of the wildlife, as the Ether contains the whole run from simple and common threats such as Creepers to larger creatures such as thanator and all the way up to terrifying megabeasts like Thresher Maw
Settlement has happened. 'Happened' is the best term for it though, as most dwellings are ramshackle, improvised affairs.
And the landscape itself is just a disorganised series of islands, floating out in the air held up by nothing. They have an origin, but few know it.
Where you come in:
In this RP you take control of characters (and these are established characters, from any media, but not OCs) that are taken into the Ether, which is a strange and mysterious world made up of many floating continents. Not much is known about it, you are pretty much dumped in uneducated by strange anomalies, which can take almost any form but always end one up on the most southernly and safe continent. You have two things you need to do here. 1) Survive. 2) Try and find your way back to your homeworld. I'll add more come the RP itself.
This RP is the first of a series of two.
1) The usual stuff, don't bunny, don't godmod.
2) The 'Teen' rating I chosen basically comes down to "don't be gratuitous". Keep violence and romance scenes to PG-13.
3) You are permitted two characters - one character from Pokémon and one character not from Pokémon. You cannot have two of either, due to limited supply in the former case and that not being the point in the latter case. However, you neither have to use both or specifically use a Pokémon character if you use one character.
4) Keep character powers to a level that cannot encourage godmodding. It is possible if a character is too powerful to in-universe nerf them down to normal.
5) If you want to reserve a character please do so, but this only lasts for 48 hours before the character is available for anyone to take again if you haven't officially signed them up.
6) Pokémon teams may be up to six mons in number, and one, minor Legendary pokémon per team.
7) Non-pokémon characters may catch pokémon in-RP, however pokémon aren't common in the Ether, so tell me in advance if you want to catch one. Also, they're probably gonna need guidance on how to do that from a Trainer character.
8) If you read this lot, please have the text 'Press X To Jason' somewhere in your signup.
Please Note: fields marked with an asterisk (*) are only for Pokémon characters and ones marked with a plus (+) are only for non-Pokémon characters.
Age: Use an approximation if unknown.
+Universe: What (anime, cartoon, game, book, etc.) does your character come from?[/B]
*Game: Which pokémon game does your character come from?
Appearance: Linking a picture will be fine.
Skills: Of the non-supernatural kind
Powers: Of the supernatural kind
*Team: (You don't need to list moves, just use 'generic (element) type attack' in the RP.)
Why'd you pick this character?: Just a little optional something, use it as an opportunity to gush or something.