Equis Academy (Start Up)

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Equis Academy (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Equis Academy (Start Up)

Welcome everybody! It's time to get this RP started. I would like to welcome you to

@Sky Flame Haze ; @Mouthful of Pi ; @M Rose ; @Akinai ; @jasonwolf ; @Kamen_Devil_Ranger ; @Sorrow Blue ; @Renewal ; @ZettaReapz

Marble sat in the headmaster room, scrolling through the list of mutants who accepted his invitation on his supercomputer. He tried again to record the hologram that would appear to the students.

"Hello," Marble stood up straight. "I am Marble. I am a Mutant like you. As you read before, I operate a school for mutants. I have been informed that you have accepted my invitation, so I would love to cordially invite you to Equis Academy. To protect our school from any threats, you and your belongings will be teleported to our schools location once you say these words, Viva la Equis. We hope to see you soon at Equis Academy." Marble turned off the recording and quickly returned to his computer. He dragged the mouse and selected all students. He clicked send and leaned back in his chair, staring out the window to where the students would appear.

Brett Royal awoke from his sleep in an alley when a blue figure appeared in front of him. Brett could tell it was a projection, as it floated several inches of the floor, but he did not know where it was coming from. A girl walked past Brett and the hologram. Brett inhaled sharply, hoping she hadn't heard anything about a mutant. The girl walked straight through the hologram and acted as if nothing was there. "Must be that only I can see it," Brett thought to himself. The hologram disapeared after it finished the message. Brett thought for a moment before saying the phrase. Instantly, he appeared in a courtyard outside a gothic looking castle.

Meanwhile...

Becca Pryce was dancing in the hallway of a hotel, listening to the music in her earbuds. A blue man, about six foot tall, appeared in front of her, making Becca scream a little. The lady at the front desk glared at Becca and shook her head in disapproval. Becca was a little bewildered that the lady didn't say anything about the blue man, but Becca didn't let it bother her too much. When the hologram spoke about Mutants, Becca's stomach lurched as she prepared to throw out a black hole. Apparently, no one had heard the man, but Becca remained ready to attack regardless. When the man disapeared, Becca quickly grabbed her backpack and whispered the phrase. Her stomach lurched yet again as she teleported to the academy.

OOC: I won't continue until everyone, except teachers, makes their first post. Teachers may make a post if they want to, but aren't required to until I mention it again.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: Equis Academy (Start Up)

Shinjo laid quietly Inside a sewer pipe glancing left to right seeing if anyone was around. He began to close his eyes and sleep began to take him over. Shinjo openned his eyes and noticed that a blue man was standing next to him and was talking. " My word.." He muttered. Shinjo crawled in front of the blue man and began to listen quietly. After the blue man finished he readied himself. " Viva la Equis." Shinjo said after mustering up the guts to say the words.
    Shinjo felt a hard pain in his head and suddenly found himself at the academy.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

This is not good.

Inside her small hotel room, Akinai counted over her funds once more. If her calculations were correct, she had enough cash to afford her room for a week, no more. The manager of the place asked no questions on why a teenager was traveling all on their own, but was a stickler for being paid on time. Perhaps she could sneak out... Before she could make up her mind, a blue man suddenly appeared in her room. She looked about, and noticed that her doors and windows were still securely shut. How had the man appeared? When the figure spoke, she decided to listen before making any moves.

When the figure disappeared, it's message spoken, Akinai quickly gathered her belongings. Going to this "Academy" sounded much better then staying at this flea-ridden hotel. Belongings in hand, she whispered, "Viva la Equis". Hopefully, she would not regret this.

Blog Entries

Dimitri sat was now carrying a large suitcase down the crater. This was the place where his life changed forever. He would miss his parents most of all but he knew that this was supposed to. He had left a note detailing his powers and why he had to run away. "Theres no need to worry, Theres no going back, Its better this way," Dimitri let one last sigh. "Good bye... Forever... Viva La Equis" He then was warped to the extravagant academy.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Garen slowly came up behind marble. He had been practicing with a camoflauge power he had gained a few days prior. Now he wanted to try it out on someone who could was often his superior.

"Marble, I need your help for a moment. Theres somehting wrong with the room you gave me." Garen said keeping his voice steady as to not alert him.

Currently where Garen stood was what appeared to be Quincy, Garen's pet Iguanuna.

Blog Entries

Marble continued to stare out the window as several students appeared in the courtyard. "What is it, Forger?" Marble said, not bothering to look back at him.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"...Seriously!? sick um Quincy!" Garen laughed.

Quincy jumped onto the back of Marble's chair and began to lick him. Garen facepalmed in utter invisible disbelief.

"This is what I get for trying to teach an Iguana english in less then forty-eight hours." Garen grumbled and faded back into vision, "SO.... who are the new guys and gals? those them down below?"

Quincy had since jumped back to Garen and rest on his shoulder like a scaley parrot.

"I'll be honest never gets any easier." Garen said his voice low and serious.

Blog Entries

"Hark! What vision of beauty has appeared before me?" Eliot asks, as Akinai teleports in. "Would you like me to carry your luggage? Angels should not have to perform such labor. May I ask your name? I am Eliot." The blue-haired young man says.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Dimitri teleports to the beautiful school but then sees a girl being harrased by a strange blue haired young man. Dimitri then grabs his ears and tugs real hard, yelling. "Keep your perverted come ons to your self!"

OOC: Ugh, my post got eaten. Guess it works though, didn't see your post M Rose.

"Akinai, and no thank you" she replied, acting as if teleporting was something she had done all of her life, "I prefer to keep my belongings on my person". She looked about the area, noticing more people had teleported in. "Are you new here as we-" Akinai began, but noticed that a newcomer had appeared and was waging his own personal war on Eliot's earlobes. She looked away, trying to keep a straight face.

Blog Entries

"I was merely complimenting her and offering help. It is simply what a gentleman does when he encounters a young lady. There is no need to yell. Would you be so kind as to let go of my ears? It is a bit painful." Eliot says cheerfully, smiling, then turns back to Akinai. "Nice to meet you, Akinai. Do you...Teleport often, then?"

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

"They are. So far, nothing too noteworthy has happened, but they're our only chance. We need them to be stronger, more than ever, to save more than just themselves. I believe that they have potential, yes, but it has yet to be proven it's good nor if it's bad," Marble replied to Garren. Marble just allowed Quincy to lick him.

OOC: Just so you know, Marble isn't actually blue. The hologram turned his skin into a blue projection, Marble looks like a regular man.

Blog Entries

"Fine. But you should be a little more considerate to girls. They dont like to be made out as helpless." Dimitri playfully warned as he let go of the Blue haired boy's ears. "Or i'll give you a world of hurt." Dimitri said rolling up his sleeve.

Blog Entries

"It is not a matter of them being helpless, simply a matter of honor and politeness." Eliot says, deciding to ignore the annoying man.

Blog Entries

"Hey im not done with you yet!" Dimitri yelled as he flew after the Blue haired boy blocking his path, floating a few inches off of the ground.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast