Equis Academy [X-Men RP] (Teacher Signups Open!) - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Equis Academy [X-Men RP] (Teacher Signups Open!)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Equis Academy [X-Men RP] (Signups Open!)

Oh, we get our aliases at the school. Gotcha.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Edited

Blog Entries

But remember your aliases, I'll ask for them sometime in the start up

Blog Entries

Viva equis academy
    Long live x!

Name: Snow Bloome

Sexuality: Straight

Major Superpower: Cyrokinesis. Means he has the powers to control ice, and he could even turns water into ice.
    He could melt into snow to avoid danger or to hide, and he could shoots forth a wave of cold wind from his palm.

Minor Superpower: he could heal quickly and is very skilled at swordfighting.

Weaknesses: Fire. He deeply hates fire, since his power could decreases drastically in heat.

Personality: Snow acts in an aristocratic manner — he seems always serene and apathetic towards other people, even when he is actually deeply conflicted. He is also extremely calm, even in battle, and is very seldom surprised by even the most drastic of actions. However, when he was younger, he was quick to anger and very hotheaded. Due in part to his status, he generally acts indifferent, bordering on arrogance, to most situations that he is faced with as shown from how he rarely views his opponent as being worth his time. Despite this trait, Snow is a very perceptive man and is fully aware of the limits of his abilities and usually anything he states in comparison to an opponent is justified.
    Snow likes Japanese cherry blossoms, night-time walks, watermelon, and apple, but he does not like sweets.
    Beneath his brooding demeanor, Snow is shown have a comedic side, as he once jokingly remarks that he uses chainsaw to cut his hair.

Appearance: Snow has slate gray eyes and a waist long unnaturally light blue hair, He wears a white sleeveless shirt, along with a white scarf made by his sister, Jasmine Bloome. The scarf is made from the silver-white silk and is the most precious thing to Snow. He also wears fingerless white glove. He wore a jeans, with a pair of white sneakers. He stands at exactly six feet tall, and had a really pale skin. He almost always wear his signature snowflakes shaped white headphones. He sports a leather sheath on his waist for his light blue katana, Petalchaser

History: Snow grew up in a tumultuous household full of outlaws at a small hidden island. He spent most of his youth unsure whether his dad was really his parent, frequently referring to him as "The-Man-Who-Might-Be-Father". Despite Snow's resentment of his dad, he respected the fact that he was always there for him when he needed him most, such as when he nearly got his hand cut off by a random street thug or when he was almost fallen from top of a cliff. Snow was determined to follow in his dad's footsteps and become a strong mutant, rather than just some ordinary mutant like the majority of his relatives.
    On one stormy night, when his father wasn't around,
    He found a letter inviting him to Equis academy.
    He sneak out of the window and stowed away on a ship to reach the academy.
    Last edited by Librarium; 10th October 2011 at 10:24 PM.

Blog Entries

@Sorrow Blue ; Almost accepted, you're skipping over one thing.

@Sky Flame Haze ; You're still forgetting one small thing

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Done.

By the way nice use of the letter X in spanish.

Blog Entries

@Jester ah, yeah. The viva thingy.
    I forgot, sorry xD
    I've read the rules though..

Blog Entries

@Sky Flame Haze ; @Sorrow Blue ; Accepted!

Everyone else applying, I'll accept one more student. I'll still accept teachers, and when I get one more teacher, I'll accept two more students. Remember that if you REALLY want a student, you can always sign up as both a teacher and a student.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Yo, I finished mine!

Blog Entries

@Kamen_Devil_Ranger ; Accepted!

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mind if I be a teacher? Incidentally, long live X.

Name: Lucas Commons
    Superhuman Alias: Lightbringer
    Subject: Superhuman Ethics
    Sexuality: Straight

Major Superpower: Elemental manipulation of light. At its most basic level, he can manipulate the brightness and intensity of light, making his power no more harmful than a flashlight to a searing, all-consuming blast; normally, he only uses bright, white light. With a little more difficulty, he can altar the color of light, allowing him to create illusions and holograms. However, maintaining an effective illusion is extraordinarily difficult, because of the complexity of any image. Lastly, his light has a purifying, curative aura, which--depending on the energy used--can heal anything from a paper-cut to purging disease.
    Minor Superpower: Minor 'hard light' barriers. Whereas his primary light abilities are energy-based, he can manifest weak light barriers that are tangible and can deflect weak physical attacks.
    Weaknesses: His light powers must be charged; using too much power or not getting enough natural light for even a day will make his light powers incredibly weak. In addition, his barrier power is much more draining, and can cause him physical harm if he exerts himself too much.

Personality: Optimistic, friendly, and open, Lucas is a perfect example of an idealist. Even in spite of the horrible oppression of mutants, he believes that peace is possible, that things will turn out all right soon enough. His central trait is an ironclad belief in the heroic ideal: to help anyone in need. However, he can be incredibly stubborn and close-minded when it comes to following and upholding this ideal, leading to some friction when it is criticized--perhaps rightly so--as unrealistic and naive.
    Appearance: Short black hair, dark brown eyes, and pale skin. Tall at six feet even, quite lanky, and clean-shaven, he always bears a serene expression or an open smile. Coupled with his naive outlook on life, he looks a few years younger than he actually is. He typically wears white or light blue--bright colors that complement his light power.
    History: Lucas had an incredibly lucky childhood; in spite of his powers, his parents loved and protected him, hiding him from the outside world. He grew up loving the use of his power, able to freely use it in the safety of his childhood home. Of course, it was not to last. When he was fourteen, visiting relatives discovered his powers and predictably panicked, informing the government; his parents told him to run. Unknown to him, they were executed within the day.

Growing up on the streets, Lucas eventually learned how rare his childhood situation was; time after time, he would innocently expose himself as a mutant, and be forced to flee. After losing several friends to the government because of his idiocy, he slowly began to temper his rather flagrant and open use of his power. Instead of merely using them because he had them, he tried to justify their use by helping others. Eventually, he came to believe that mutants were such for a higher reason, not due to mere chance. He joined the Equis Academy to help teach other mutants how to do so.

EDIT: Random tangent--just realized 'Lucifer' actually means Lightbringer...

Blog Entries

@Renewal ; Accepted!

Okay, now I'll accept three more students before another teacher must be made.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Name: Shinjo smith.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Major Superpower: Apportation: Materialization, disappearance, or teleportation of an object(s).

Weaknesses: If focus is losted, the object(s) are returned to their orignal location.

Appearance: Shinjo stands "6.10" And weights in at 125 pounds. He is light brown skinned and has green and gold eye color. He often wears black or blue pants with bright colored shirts with odd remarks on them or plain black tee shirt.

Personality: Shinjo is a kind and very caring person, he is somewhat of a weirdo at times. He often acts very differently from day to day. He's known for his silver tongue, He has a low amount of anger and rage, not very well at handling anger when he is angry. He often avoids hand shakes and anything that may cause major pain to himself. He has many likes for Femine things.

History: Shinjo was born in a small town, into a kind and warm family. He discovered his ability at the age of six during a game of hide and seek. After that he began to call himself king of hide and go seek. This quickly caught the eye of the government. They sent multiple police in hopes of catching Shinjo. In the end Shinjo ended up faking his own death by falling off a cliff and teleports else where when out of sight.
    Last edited by Haxie-kun; 27th October 2011 at 08:58 PM.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Blog Entries

@Renewal : Aww... I was going to make a teacher with light powers... ah well. First come, first served.

Blog Entries

@ZettaReapz ; You have very similar powers to Kamen_Devil_Ranger's, and they're practically identical. I'm afraid I'll have to deny your application for now. You may always change your powers, however.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast