Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

Default The End is Here

One Year Ago:

Story:

Rules:

Sign-up:

This RP will merge with "The Hunger Games: Dimensional Jump" at some point in the future.

Me (Latigarys) and Reece will be approving SUs.

I will post my SU later.
    Last edited by Forest Spirit; 5th November 2012 at 05:43 PM.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Default Re: The End is Here

Name: Kyoko Kaname

History: Kyoko used to be the eldest of five sisters, and was a very maternal figure. She loved her sisters very much, but when the virus broke out, she watched all of her sisters die. Kyoko went into a very deep depression, and attempted suicide three times. after realising that she must have a purpose in life, Kyoko attempted to meet another non-infected human. She eventually met a boy named Hiroshi Saitou, and after a while, developed feelings for him. Hiroshi gave Kyoko her Charmander doll, and a pokeball pendant, and then proposed to Kyoko. But then, tradgedy struck as on their wedding day, Hiroshi caught Hex Flu. Kyoko watched him die, and then decided that all humans die, and would never form any attachments again.

Personality: Kyoko is very cynical, and has very little faith in anything. She is an athiest, but isn't a douche about it. Kyoko is a wallflower, and is tells herself that she is content with lonliness. Kyoko is terrified of spiders. Kyoko seems to have a fondness for lemonade.
    the only thing Kyoko seems to care about is a small, torn Charmander doll, with stitches over its left eye. The doll is missing the flame on its tail; the flame is kept in a pokeball pendant Kyoko always wears.

Appearance: Kyoko is very short for her age; 5 feet tall. Kyoko has long, auburn hair that she wears in a messy ponytail, a backpack that contains basic hygene suplies, another set of clothes, a laptop, a cell phone and her charmander doll. Kyoko has a pale complection, wears glasses, and has dark green eyes. Kyoko usually wears a dark blue turtleneck sweater, a pokeball pendant that contains a stuffed charmander flame, black jeans, and black sneakers.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Littlemisseevee Accepted!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Name: Cara Vale
    History: She was the eldest of two sisters and three brothers, and the lead of the group after the outbreak took her mother. At 17, her younger brother Mike and her younger sister Marci had died from the same outbreak. She got a job at the local grocery store, and then her co-workers and boss died. As if by magic, everyone she was around died. Was it just her? Nope, the outbreak took everyone she loved. Now she seeks revenge on the outbreak and hopes to find a cure. Three and a half years later she'd becaome a nurse. But then all the others died. Again.
    Personality: Cara is very smart, and usually pitches in the best ideas. Her smarts let her excel at everything, and she has always been researching medicine and surgery, hoping to save everyone out there. She is also a careful and kind person, and thinks things out well, as well as helping out whenever she can. Always there for ohers, she can easily be driven insane, but makes up for it by her good trait of meditating. Despises getting called ugly.
    Appearance: She has blond hair that goes halfway down her back that she usually keeps in a ponytail. She stands at 6' 3", and weighs the average weight of this height. Her eyes are icy blue, and she has a fairly nimble body structure.

She wears a long-sleeved green shirt and matching jeans. She has a pair of reading glasses of emerald color and a pair of silver earrings with sapphires. She wears a white lab coat since her promotion to doctor (before the boss died) and she also wears a pair of green flats and has white gloves.

Blog Entries

@Leavanny Duo; Accepted!

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Umm, since there isn't very many sign ups, would it be okay if I moved Kyoko, and changed her slightly to the Hunger Games- Dimentional Jump?

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

@Little Miss Eevee; I don't see why not. Go right ahead.