The End of Days *Start Up* - Page 65

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

Thread: The End of Days *Start Up*

Blog Entries

Default Re: The End of Days *Start Up*

"Not everything in our path. Just one thing." Archie says. "And okay, we don't technically need more operatives, just more helicopters."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Kirk scratched his head for a moment as he watched A.D fly away on his Aerodactyl's back. He turned to Forest with an eyebrow raised.

"We don't even know the exact locations of the mountains yet, do we? Unless he's going to Mt. Silver, since it's very likely it's one of the mountains," Kirk muttered, glancing from Forest to A.D repeatedly.

===***===

Kain, finally feeling his strength returning to him, sat up, and shook his head at Archie, running his forefinger up a panel of metal on his back lining his spine.

"All of the people who started to resist, after the RRES' intentions became clear to them, had brain and nerve overriders implanted into their bodies, so the RRES admins had full control over their minds and bodies. Mine got damaged shortly before I met you all, and I don't think they noticed Matt's resistance, which is why he doesn't have one as far as I know. Slaughtering them would be wrong, since all the RRES soldiers either don't know any better or are just scared, like little children," Kain explained.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

Blog Entries

"Hmmm...Okay. So, what mountain am I headed for?" Archie asks.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

A.D arrived at the mountain he was going for. He circled around until he spied a set of ruins, made up of a hard metal. Setting down at the enterance, he recalled Aerodactyl before entering and progressing along to the main room. The room was empty, bar three pedistals in the center, surrounding a large pillar of steel. Setting down a Metal Coat, an Iron Plate and a Magnet* on on of the three pedistals, the ruins began to shake, before seven dots on the floor in an hexagonal shape began to glow. The column in the center began to crack, before breaking apart.

"I thought that was the case. 3 items of steel, 3 of rock and 3 of ice, it was rather obvious," the large Steel Pokémon let out a metallic battle cry, indicating to the trainer that a battle would be required to unseal the lock of this mountain upon the secret to prevent Johto from falling. He was unconcerned, enough so to actually start muttering to himself, "There area set of Golems for each region and the Pyramid King, Brandon, caught the Kanto three, the Hoenn three were awoken by Legendary Hunters a few days after the Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza incident, and the Sinnoh three are currently being protected by Lucas, Barry and Dawn. I guess we finally located the Johto three."

Pulling out a Pokéball, he tossed it into the air, caught it and struck his battle pose, "well now, shall we begin?"

As this happened, his Ultradex began recording the data, beginning by stating the obvious:

Wild REGISTEEL wants to battle!

OoC: LIVE DAMN YOU!

*There IS a reason I used a Magnet for the third thing:
    Browser entry
    It guards itself with an electric barrier. It hurls hunks of magnetism and electricity.
    And I picked the Regis because I couldn't think of a better three, in the Travelsverse there's more then one set, and mountains are where you can find all three things the Regis represent (Rock, Steel and Ice). That, and I don't know who was intended...since the RP seems to keep slowing down.
    Last edited by Instrutilus; 14th June 2010 at 01:23 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

((OOC: Well, I was going to use the Regis anyways, so... great minds obviously think alike...))

Kirk hesitated and rested his chin on his fist, wondering what course of action to take. Eventually, he decided to leave for a different mountain to the one A.D. had headed off to. He picked up the Hard Stone, Moon Stone and Stone Plate that A.D. had collected, then turned to the rest of the group.

"I'm off to Mt. Moon. It seems likely that some of the Kanto region is being affected as well, so there's a good chance it's one of the mountains described on the tablet. Don't worry, I'll explain more later. Kain, you're coming with me, you seem stable enough and we can't leave you here. Anyone else who wants to come, follow us, but remember, somebody needs to go to the other mountain," Kirk explained, gazing with his eyes half open over the top of the groups heads, then released Dragonite and hopped onto it's back.

Kain staggered up, his legs wobbling slightly and his arms grabbing onto anything that could help support him as he approached Kirk and Dragonite. However, aside from that, he apeared perfectly healthy, and didn't complain at all as he reached his destination and swung his leg over the beast's lower back. As soon as the dragon felt the pressure of Kain's body press down on it, it kicked off, bursting into the sky in a featureless streak of orange as it headed towards Kanto.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

Blog Entries

OoC: Wow, I'm guuurd...and I provided an excuse as to why they're present, too =P (One set per Region)

Though, I would've thought you would have used Mt. Mortar or Mt. Tohjo for the other two, to keep them in Johto...I suppose I should post...

IC: A.D dodged another Zap Cannon, Aerodactyl looking rather beaten as he did. He flew to the direction the Indigo Plateau use to be, before tmoving northward, toward White City, where trainers would battle their Pokémon or play the latest games from Game Freak. Professor Oak apparently had a couple of labs there, one in both sides. The Pokémon also enjoyed themselves there, often participating in events, like that game where the Sandshrew would dig down to locate water...shaking his head from these thoughts, A.D ordered a Hyper Beam upon the Legendary Golem of Steel, before dodging another Zap Cannon. This was going to be a looooong fight. Especially since A.D hadn't realised Registeel was strong enough to defeat Flareon, who was now resting in his Pokéball.

Blog Entries

"I'll go." Archie says, grabbing the remaining tablet. "I'm an archeologist."

Blog Entries

"And now I'm bored," A.D's response as he jumped from Gyarados' crown, the Atrocious Pokémon defeated the Legendary Golem in such a awesome, epic battle that I can't put anything to compare it to, everything paling in comparison. The Wandering Trainer walked to the metal being, but jumped back the second he heard something to his right. Good thing too, as several purple-flamed meteor fell to the spot where he once stood, an obvious signal Draco Meteor had been used. Looking to the location of the noise, he saw a person atop a Salamence, unable to tell the gender due to the cloak draped on their shoulders, with a dark glint in their eyes.

"Well now, you're the infamous A.D. Hopefully you won't find it rude of me, but I've been given strict orders to prevent you from using the Regi to unlock the key to Johto's Future," the person pointed andd Salamence responded, bellowing flames at the Wandering Trainer...

OoC: Damnit man, I'm a poster, not a doctor! Live!

Blog Entries

Meanwhile, Archie was going to the airport to buy tickets to go to Mt. Chimney.
    "One ticket please." He says.
    "Can't let you do that, archeologist!" A man says. It was...Archie's arch-nemesis, Giovanni!
    "I thought I pushed you off a cliff!" Archie says. Being an archeologist, he carries weapons on him at all times, and so he takes out a minigun and flamethrower.
    "I got better. Now, you will die where you stand!" Giovanni yells, himself taking out two rocket launchers, and several grunts appearing behind him.
    "RAAAARRGGGHHH!!!" They yell charging at each other.
    "Sirs, I'm afraid you can't do that here." A stewardess says, pointing to a 'No Epic Battles' sign. "You'll have to wait 'til you get to your destination."
    "Awwww..." Giovanni says, as they all file into the airplane. The flight passes uneventfully, and Archie and Giovanni snark at the in-flight movie (A live action adaptation of Rohld Dahls Matilda) MST3K style. Then they pass over Mt. Chimney.
    "This is where I get off." He says, punching open the window and parachuting down.
    "After him!" Giovanni yells, as he and his minions follow suit.
    "Die!" He yells, as they trade fire in the skies.
    "I need to kill fast, and bullets are too slow!" The archeologist says, throwing his weapons at a grunt, killing him. Then he started killing grunts with his bare hands!
    "You cannot win!" Giovanni says, as red flowers burst from the body of an implacable Archie.
    "WATCH ME! RRRRAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!" He roars, as he catches fire. He charges at Giovanni, grabs him, and rips his head off.
    "Noooooooo!!!" Giovanni's head yells. Having dispatched his foes, Archie gos into Mt. Chimney, catches the sleeping Regirock with a pokeball, and puts the slab in place.
    "That was easy." He says.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 10th July 2010 at 06:07 PM.

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465