The End of Days *Start Up* - Page 6

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of Days *Start Up*

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Default Re: The End of Days *Start Up*

Willis looked sort of confused at the newcomer. He bent over the rail on his pedestal, and called to him, which was difficult because of his vocal issues.

"Excuse me," he asked the boy, "but what are you here for?" Since this was a private event, Willis didn't exactly want children walking in of their own accod. But because he was a youth, he decided to give him a chance to explain. Willis, after all, was a very remorseful and kind person.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

Blog Entries

"Oh sorry I'm a bit bored at the moment and I think this will turn into a good battle." Nate was confused at the man. ((Is it a private event or something?))

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Willis lifted up his bowler hat and scratched his whispy, silver hair.

"I'm sorry, son, but this is a private event. We're choosing trainers to become a rescue squad for the region." he croaked back at him, giving his most understanding smile. He plonked the hat back on his head and tapped his crystal topped cane against his leg.

Blog Entries

"For that dangerous thing? You know with the danger of underground pokemon hollowing out the earth?"

Blog Entries

"Yes I have. Succsessfully." Wayne responded. "Hmmm. Which tactic will work the best?" he thought aloud. He took out a book with scribblings and plans. "Aha!" he shouted, "All-Out Assualt Technique AA Beta! Psychic! And Thunder Fang!" Alakazam picked up the Donphan again, moving it far away from Vaporeon, and raising it high, then slamming it down with increased power due to it's Calm Mind and TwistedSpoon. With Donphan not around to Protect it, Vaporeon was in the middle of the field alone. Arcanine's teeth turned to lightning and it raced around the field, hopping on rocks to increase speed, ran right up behind Vaporeon and bit down hard.
    Formerly Beav232

< My Platinum Team.

Sprites:

Banner:

Test Results:

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Vaporeon yelped at Arcanine's electricity boosted bite, but took the chance to attack and fired a Hydro Pump at point blank range, throwing it across the battlefield. It then turned into water, and sank into the rock beneath it.

Donphan, meanwhile, managed to Protect itself from the effects of the Psychic attack, but decided to attack as it might not be as lucky next time. It ran forward, and started to spin, bouncing off the rocks like a pinball, steadily increasing speed until it became a blur. It bounced into the air and prepared to land on Alakazam.

Blog Entries

"Well I better go then, Nice to meet you." Nate was beginning to walk off seeing if he would be called back.

Blog Entries

"NOW SIGNAL BEAM!" Wayned screamed. Alakazam looked up, crossed its spoons, and an odd red and green ray fired at Donphan, throwing it off course just in time. "Close..." Wayne sighed. "And now an ExtremeSpeed would be nice Arcy." Arcanine got up slowly, but lept forward and ran off with blinding speed to right where Vap disappeared. "Heat Wave!" Wayne commanded. Arcanine took another deep breath and fired anoth blast of heat at the ground.
    Formerly Beav232

< My Platinum Team.

Sprites:

Banner:

Test Results:

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Vaporeon flowed through the rocks as it heard Arcanine coming, leaving a patch of water to act as a decoy. It then appeared behind Alakazam, and burst from the ground, throwing it into the air where it came down hard.

Donphan bounced off a wall, and uncurled itself, wobbling around a bit from dizziness, but shook its' head and focused on Arcanine, throwing an Earthquake in its direction.

Meanwhile, Willis completely ignored the child. He wasn't about to let a little boy get hurt. After all, this was a dangerous mission. However, he couldn't stop him from going on it by himself.

Blog Entries

Nate walked off. He sent out Ditto. "If he would ofseen you and the others then he would of let me in the stadium." Ditto sat down and imitated Nate with his elbows on his knees and his hands on on his chin.

Blog Entries

(I've been hit like 30 times and Vap only took like one Thunder Fang and I don't know if Donphan being dizzy really counts as Signal Beam. You like avoided the rest. :S)

"Arcanine, jump!" Wayne ordered. Arcanine jumped into the air and landed on the railing of the stands opposite where everyone was siitting. "Alakazam, Psychic on Vaporeon!" Alakazam's eye's glowed blue and he raised his spoons and Vaporeon went with them. "Throw it at Arcanine! Arcaninie1 Thunder Fang when it comes at you!" Alakazam flung Vap at Arcanine while Arcanine prepared to crunch it with lightning fangs. When Vap came at it Arc bit down hard. (On the air that will be left after Divine Intervention saves Vap from this almost certain death. Psychic? Broke out of it. Thuder Fang? It wasn't there to take it.)
    Formerly Beav232

< My Platinum Team.

Sprites:

Banner:

Test Results:

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

((OOC: Hey, look, sorry, ok? No need to take the mick. Maybe I went a bit over the top with not getting hit, I won't do it anymore, okay? And yes, Donphan was hit by Signal Beam, I just didn't word it like "he was hurt", because that's boring.))

Vaporeon yelped as the electric charge hit its' body, and it fell to the floor, badly damaged. It attempted to escape Arcanine by using Quick Attack.

Donphan watched as it's ally flew across the room, and started to use a Rollout attack, twisting around some rocks and heading for Alakazam.

((Going to sleep. Bye.))

Blog Entries

"Hmm well you should get some training. Ditto transform." Cyndaquil was sent out. "Cyndaquil blast burn."

Blog Entries

(I'm not taking the mick. I was saying that I didn't like the fact I was getting 'pulverised' and you were practically full health. Maybe the sarcasm was over the top, but I thought over worse.)

"Arcanine, Heat Wave! Alakazam! Psychic to move Vaporeon in front of Donphan's Rollout!" Wayne ordered, not caring that Vap might get seriously hurt. Alakazam picked up Vaporeon's damaged self and threw it in front of Donphan, and then Arcanine fired a Heat Wave at both of them.

(Ok Bye.)
    Formerly Beav232

< My Platinum Team.

Sprites:

Banner:

Test Results:

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

((OOC: Look, there's no excuse for what I did, but all in all, it's a minor thing, so having to think anything worse than that wasn't really needed.))

Donphan collided with Vaporeon, and both were hit by the Heat Wave. Luckily, due to using Acid Armor so much, Vaporeon survived the attack, but Donphan flew into a jagged boulder unprotected. It dropped to the floor, blinked three times, then blacked out.

"Kirk's Donphan is unable to battle." Willis called through his megaphone in a bored tone.

Kirk ran his fingers through his hair. He thought Arcanine would be easy to take down with Vaporeon, but underestimated it. Now Donphan was out, everything just got a lot harder. Alakazam was proving to be the annoyance of the team. Vaporeon charged towards Alakazam using Quick Attack, then ducked under its feet and fired a Hydro Pump at it's back.

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast