Element Crashers: Hunters (Me, Kamen_Devil_Ranger) - Page 4

Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Element Crashers: Hunters (Me, Kamen_Devil_Ranger)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Element Crashers: Hunters (Me, Kamen_Devil_Ranger, Miloticgirl and Ombrare)

"Yes, I do. As father of this child, I want you to know." She said, kissing him.

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Element Crashers: Hunters (Me, Kamen_Devil_Ranger, Miloticgirl and Ombrare)

"You know that if you keep kissing me you'll convince me right," Drake smiled. "All right I'll go with you."

"So Drake hasn't been paying much attention to you either?" Bright asked Ramona while they were walking out of the school.

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kimberley shivered and cringed for a moment. Dropping her bag on the floor she picked it up and looked back around at the crowd of people wandering what just happened.
    "Who was that?" she asked calmly in her accent, some native japanese folks not understanding and walking past her.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Need some help?" Raika asked in english while picking up some of the things that fell out of her bag.

Blog Entries

Kimberley didn't look at the boy as she picked her stuff up quickly.
    "Yes please dear, I'm just in a rush and I can't be late" she said stuffing things in her bag.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Really, where are you going?' Raika asked after finishing helping her pick the stuff up.

Blog Entries

Kimberley looked up at the boy and smiled.
    "Ato Institution. I'm an intern there for fashion and music and I really can't be late."
    She looked around to see any trains coming.
    "By the way, where are you going since you've just come out of school in uniform?" she said brushing her dress a little and looking back at him.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh, um..." he scratched his chin. "Well my friends were going to crashers square but I wanted to spend some time without getting punched so I was planning on going check out the music store in the next stop," Raika answered.

Blog Entries

Kimberley smiled as she did her little salute.
    "By the way, my name's Kimberley Cooper, but I preferred to be called Kim. And I know it's an unusual name as you must be suited to more traditional names" she said.
    "And may I ask what's your name?" she questioned politely in her posh accent.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Not really, Kim sounds like a wonderful name," Raika smiled. "I'm Raika, Raika Thunder," he answered. "By your accent I can tell your British right?"

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"He kinda has. He seems distacted by something, and it seems to be personal, as he keeps blushing a bit." Ramona said.

"Alright, shall we get started?" Dr. Tatsuki Inoue said, who is the group's doctor when they get here, she rubbing her hands as she learned that they have come here not to be patched up. She sprayed some gel on Mia's bare stomach, it warm actually. The doctor primed the ultrasound machine and turned on the sound, then placed the sensor on the geled area, finding a heartbeat. "Ah, looks very healthy." She said, pointing to the infant outline on the machine. Mia looked entranced at the outline of her baby.

Blog Entries

Kimberley nodded.
    "Well Raika, your bang on the money as I am British." she stated looking at her phone.
    "When's this train coming? I need to leave" she said impatiently looking around.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I wonder what he's hiding," Bright scratched her chin.

"I'm sure it's nothing," Mizu nodded her head, she holding a small blush since Drake had told her what it was. "Let's go."

"Wow," Drake said and looked at the outlines. "Looks great," he smiled.

"Sometimes the driver likes to take bathroom breaks that are really long," Raika answered. The train finally got to the station. "And your plea was answered."

Blog Entries

Kimberley laughed and ran onto the train. She sat down and took her heels off for a quick moment.
    "No gain without pain" she said stuffing her uniform tie in her bag that she still had in her hand.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Raika got in the train and sat next to her. 'That tie," he eyed the tie for a second. "You go to the same school as some of my friends."

Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast