Element Crashers: Hunters (Me, Kamen_Devil_Ranger) - Page 3
Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Element Crashers: Hunters (Me, Kamen_Devil_Ranger)

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Element Crashers: Hunters (Me, Kamen_Devil_Ranger, Miloticgirl and Ombrare)

Kimberley laughed with Bright.
    "Hard lines" she said closing her book.
    "Lets stop beating around the bush and sit down before the teacher arrives" she suggested pushing her fringe behind her ear with her finger.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Element Crashers: Hunters (Me, Kamen_Devil_Ranger, Miloticgirl and Ombrare)

Claus Abendroth was in Crasher Square, currently doing what he normally did and watched most of the fights go by. He wasn't the best guy in the bunch when it came to the sport, but he was hoping that he would get better. There probably wasn't too good of a chance, though.

Not to mention the friend problem. Every time he tried to make a few friends, he'd have a stretch of time where he couldn't remember a thing. After that, all of his friends simply abandoned him. As if he had done something to horribly offend them. He had hoped that he would make a few friends in Misaki City, even though the chances were slim. Oh well. He may as well try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, in the dark alleyways of Misaki City, a gaping, circular void opened out of the air, and a figure dressed in black robes stepped out of the void, which closed behind him. He gazed at his surroundings with his crimson eyes. "So this is Misaki City, hm?" he mused to himself. "I may end up finding some good competition here."

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Yeah you're right," Bright nodded her head and went to sit down.

After the last bell rang Drake got up from his seat and ran out of the classroom. "There he goes again," Daichi pointed out after seeing his friend run off.

Blog Entries

Kimberley sighed as she got up from the chair and slumped her bag on.
    "Well, I mush dash as I don't want to be late to get to Ato Instituition" she said as she started walking out. She wanted to get to a girls toilet and quickly change and do her hair before she went to the other school for her internship.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Jeez, just to where is he running so fast to?" Ramona asked largely to herself as she looked on.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Probably to Crasher Square," Mizu said after walking next to Ramona. 'He's been there most of the recent afternoon is like he just wants to kick people's asses for show."

"If you ask me I just think the attention has gotten to his head," Bright frowned.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Yeah, you're right." Ramona said, agreeing.

"Where is he?" Mia asked, looking at a watch on her wrist, holding a 2 month pregnant stomach.

Blog Entries

Kimberley dashed back out of the bathrooms. In a matter of minutes she had changed from her school uniform into her black dress and cardigan with tights and heels and had her hair styled differently.
    "Right time to get to Ato" she said packing her lipstcik away and starting to walk to the exit.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Drake panted as he got to where Mia was. "Hey sorry I'm late, classes just let out," he said while panting.

"Well you know how he gets after all," A girl with long white hair was standing outside of the classroom she had a pair of green eyes and white skin and was wearing the female uniform.

'Arielis, did Haru leave as well?" Mizu asked walking over.

"Yeah he left with Rio," Arielis nodded her head. "Ever since they opened up that place none of them pay attention to me," she frowned.

Blog Entries

"It's alright. Today I'm getting my ultrasound to see how's the baby doing." Mia said, patting her stomach.

"Oh, you poor dear." Ramona said, hugging Arielis.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Is that why you told me to come here?' Drake raised an eyebrow.

"I know right," Arielis pouted falsely.

"You girls can be annoying sometimes," Mizu pointed out before walking out. "Now let's go."

Blog Entries

"Of course. I just want to make sure." She said, kissing him.

"Let us wallow in our pity, Mizu." Ramona whined out, but followed. She is kidding, of course.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"And I guess you want me to go right?" Drake asked while smiling.

"You know Arielis you can just go to Crasher Square to be with Haru right," Mizu pointed out while sweatdropping.

"I hate having to take trains," a teenage boy wearing a black jacket with a red tie and a white button shirt was leaning on a wall, he had straight black hair that was combed to the side and a pair of glasses, his white shirt was tucked out and his had a suitcase on his back. "But school's a drag anyways," Raika Thunder sighed before taking out his cell phone. "I wonder which one of those girls at school are actually fun to pass the time with."

Blog Entries

Kimberley walked out briskly and made her way to the train station. She needed to take one to get to the Ato Institution for her internship.
    "Oh come on, I hate taking the train" she said thinking about all the japanese people present and looking at the strange, british chick.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Raika sighed and put his cell phone back before adjusting his glasses and walking more to the center. He then looked over at Kimberly. "All right powers help me out," he grinned before creating sparks in his hand the sparks were swiftly fired at Kimberly without her noticing and then hit her back it feeling like a chill crawling up someone's spine.

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast