Element Crashers: Hunters (Me, Kamen_Devil_Ranger) - Page 2

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Element Crashers: Hunters (Me, Kamen_Devil_Ranger)

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Element Crashers: Hunters (Me, Kamen_Devil_Ranger, Miloticgirl and Ombrare)

OOC: Oops, fixed

Kimberely walked into school and walked towards her mother's classroom. She handed her the keys as she would be home later then her and walked back out. She didn't talk to many of the japenese kids as they all found her the slutty brit girl that had wide eyes. She just decided to ignore them and take it as a compliment as though she wasn't narrowed eyed.

As she walked along she noticed the Diachi and Bright.
    "Hello Bright" she said in her strong accent walking next to Daichi.
    "Looks like somebody's running late again" she joked looking outside.
    "I didn't see him on the way here" she carried on looking back at her.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Element Crashers: Hunters (Me, Kamen_Devil_Ranger, Miloticgirl and Ombrare)

"Oh, hey Kimberly," Bright said waving a hand at Kimberly. "Yeah he said he'll buy my lunch today but I at least thought he'll be here earlier," she said before turning back to her.

"He must've gotten into a fight or something," Daichi nodded his head while crossing his arms he then turned to Kimberly and waved.

Blog Entries

Kimberely gawped at Bright as she slightly tapped her on the arm.
    "Excuse me, how many times have I said, don't call me Kimberely? Just call me Kim" she said quickly looking at Daichi.
    "Do you always have to come up with the bad solution. Maybe he just woke up late as usual" she suggested, shaking her head at him disappointedly and then licking her upper lip.
    "Still can't get passed your wierd way of waving" she said giving them a cheeky salute with her hand raised to her forehead and brushed away and a loving smile.
    "Like I said, I'll never get your welcomes."
    Last edited by Milo†icgirl McQüeen; 7th December 2010 at 07:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I said it because I know the guy," Daichi shrugged. "He likes to fight." he nodded his head. "And the waving is just something that doesn't really matter."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Ramona was waiting by the entrance for Drake, she playing with a yo-yo out of boredom.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You're here too?" Bright asked Ramona after noticing her.

Mizu was inside the building she had already gotten to her classroom and was reading a book.

"Hey guys sorry for being late," Drake ran towards the entrance before sliding for a stop in front of bright and holding out a boxed lunch wrapped around a handkerchief with fish drawings on it. "Here you go?"

"What took you so long?" Bright asked noticing Drake's face was a bit scratched and bruised. "You got into a fight didn't you."

"Well those bikers were asking for it," Drake nodded his head while crossing his arms. He then looked at Kimberly and Ramona. "Oh hey girls." he said, nodding his head.

"Anyways let's go," Bright grabbed the lunch and began walking towards the building.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Oy... you just can't stay out of trouble for long, can you?" Ramona asked, rolling her eyes at Drake.

Blog Entries

Kimberely smiled at Drake as she did her her salute at Drake and laughed at Romana's comment.
    "Yeach let's go" she agreeing with Bright and walking after her.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I wouldn't be me if I didn't right," Drake laughed while walking backwards. "After all I'm the king of fights."

"Self appointed," Daichi coughed before checking his throat. "Must be a cold."

"Shut up and go play with mud," Drake frowned and opened the class's door before slammed against the wall by a current of wind. Standing inside the classroom was Haru a white haired teenager with a pair of gray eyes, he was wearing the same uniform as Daichi and Drake. "Haru what are you doing and aren't you in the other class."

"I wanted to see you for my rematch," Haru said bluntly after walking out of the room. "Remember you said you'll fight me in Crasher Square today." Drake frowned, Crashers Square was a square shaped building that had been built for crashers to visit and fight with each other Crashers fought on the roof which had a glass dome for them to fight in.

"Oh that....leave!" Drake yelled after getting up. "I don't need to fight people I already beat," he pushed him aside and walked inside.

"Don't pay attention to them they're just morons," Bright said to Kimerly while walking into the classroom.

Blog Entries

Kimberely lazily lifted her head from the book that she rested on.
    "Huh" she mumbled looking at Bright and running her fingers in her hair.
    "Don't worry, I wasn't listening to them, heck I barely heard you since I was busy" she said closing the thin book and slipping it into her bag.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You're already sleep?" she raised an eyebrow.

Blog Entries

Kimberely laughed in her posh accent.
    "No, I wasn't asleep, just daydreaming whilst looking at these designs." she said talkinb about the book from the art school that she put away.
    "It had some good desings and had this cool new artist and single of the week" she said getting her headphones out again.
    "Listen to it, I was listening to it on the way here" she said playing the song and a faint japanese pop song being emitted.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Hey those designs look great," Bright said looking at the designs on the book.

"What are you talking about?" Mizu asked walking over to Bright and Kimberly.

"Oh morning Mizu," Bright nodded her head and bowed.

Blog Entries

Kimberley did her signature salute to Mizu as she turned the song off.
    "Just the designs in the book from that school I intern at" she said shoving it a little towards her. She raised her eyebrow at Bright to why she bowed infront of Mizu.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Okay," Mizu nodded her head after looking at the designs she having an uninterested look on her face.

"Mizu doesn't really like fashion, or music or...a lot of things really," Bright chuckled nervously.

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast