Element Crashers: Hunters (Me, Kamen_Devil_Ranger) - Page 101

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,501 to 1,507 of 1507

Thread: Element Crashers: Hunters (Me, Kamen_Devil_Ranger)

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Element Crashers: Hunters (Me, Kamen_Devil_Ranger)

Traile teleported behind Ramona and threw his right fist forward as the two attacks collided. However before he could land the blow Mizu shot by slashing at his chest and causing him to turn back.

"Nice," Daichi beamed, popping out from the ground behind Roudo and throwing his drill at Roudo's back.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Ramona cracked her arm like a whip, getting the gun to come around and clonk Traile in the side of the head.

Roudo just mule-kicked Daichi in the face. Knowing that even he has a limited breath time, he let go, getting blown off his feet. He corrected himself in the air and landed hard on the ground, panting hard from lack of oxygen.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Take this!" Daichi screamed before slamming the drill down on the ground causing rock stalactites to come out of the ground.

Traile was hit by the gun making him wince and step back. "You guys are real pests you know that."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Roudo took out his gun and leaped and send a blast from it at Daichi, also throwing him back tremendously. "Look out!" Long Feng yelled, knocking Daichi out of the way, she taking the shot for Daichi, sending her flying back, mild burns on her body.

"Live with it." Ramona said, sticking her tongue out and winking then fired into the sky. Suddenly, a storm cloud started to form. "Raika! Wherever you are, stir some life into this storm!" She screamed.

Satureet looked up as she parried with Yami. "Hmm. It seems it may rain soon." She said with a somewhat sad tone.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You don't have to say it so loudly," Raika looked up into the sky before raising both of his hands. "Let's do this!" he announced before firing a lightning bolt into the storm to mix it up.

"Long Feng!" Daichi ran over. "Are you okay?" he asked as he knelt down in front of her a worried look clear in his eyes.

"Yeah those guys are real show offs," Yami pointed out before vanishing and throwing a kick at her from behind.

"It's time to finish what we started," Drake gritted his teeth as he flew towards Kevin his gloves becoming surrounded with flames. However Kevin was able to dodge the blow with the help of his sword before he slammed his right fist onto Drake sending him flying back due to the strength of it.

Blog Entries

"Sorry." Ramona said, then raised her hand, spread it out, and lowered it, getting rain to fall, getting lightning to be generated within the storm.

"Nothing I can't heal from." The jiangshi said as she got up, with the mild burns patching themselves, as well as any cracked bones.

Satureet turned around and blocked the kick with the shaft of her halberd.

Dante blurred into sight behind Kevin and threw a jumping roundhouse kick.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Traile was shocked as the lightning slammed against him making him scream in pain as he was thrown back.

"All right then Long Feng," Daichi held his drill out before it began spinning once more let's dig through this guy.

As she did it though a shadow emerged from her own shadow and stretched its arms so as to wrap them around her.

Kevin turned around just in time to stop Dante's kick before grabbing a hold of him and throwing him back. "You two are together that means she must be somewhere else?"

"What are you talking about?" Drake frowned as he looked up at Kevin.

"Amaterasu," Kevin said before appearing in front of Drake causing father and son to start brawling, with Drake throwing multiple trikes with the gloves and Kevin countering with his crimson flames before throwing Drake back. "As much as I would like to keep going with our scuffle we came here with a mission."

"Fuck that!" Drake yelled before punching Kevin's jaw and throwing him back. "After everything you've done you think I'll just let it hang in the air!"

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101