Elegantia Academy (Start-Up)
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Elegantia Academy (Start-Up)

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Elegantia Academy (Start-Up)

The streets of Ecruteak city were packed, as they usually were at this time of year, as it was the start of term at the two Academies of the city. Some of the cars turned right, mounting a hill until they entered a long gravelly drive, marked with Ash trees. Ahead of the cars was a long brick building, topped by a bell tower. This was the Elegantia Academy.

A girl stepped out of her mother's car, taking out her suitcases. She wheeled it along to where several other girls were crowded about a woman. She was the Dorm Mother, and directing people to their dormotories.

"Excuse me, do you know where I should go?" she asked the woman.

"What's your name, child?" the Dorm Mother asked kindly.

"Alice De Luna." At this the Dorm Mother flicked through her sheets, pronouncing her to be in Froslass Dorm.

OOC: Everyone will either be in Froslass Dorm or Gardevoir Dorm.

@Plumbum; @Leavanny Duo; @Mei-chan; @Elphie; @Knight of Day; @Pokémon Trainer Calvin;

Blog Entries

Default Re: Elegantia Academy (Start-Up)

As her family's car pulled-up to the Academy, Kitty began to quiver in fear. "Relax, darling." Her mother told her. Together, the pair got her bags from the trunk and hauled them over to where the Dorm Mother was.

"Excuse me, my name is Katherine Montrose," Kitty said shyly, relectantly using her first-name.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Asilla's mother's car pulled up to the Academy. She seemed worried. "No worries, dear, your good friend Empoleon is in safe hands with me." her mother said. The car stopped and Asilla stepped out. She opened the back door and out came her Gallade- which her mother gave her- with the healing items. Asilla grabbed her suitcase and another bag. It seemed to be a purse.

She then walked up to the Dorm Mother. "I'm Asilla Raine. I'd like to know what dorm I'm in." she said with a smile.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Another car pulled up to the Academy, from which a tiny girl wearing cat ears stepped out. She took a look at those who had already gathered, and gulped nervously. An Espeon hopped out of the car behind her, levitating a small suitcase.

"Sayuri, try to calm down. I know you don't like strangers, but they're a part of life. You have to deal with them." Sayuri's mother said, opening the trunk so they could get her suitcases out. It was a chore moving several suitcases that Sayuri could have easily fit into with room to spare, but they got it done. Once it was over, Sayuri's mother hugged her goodbye, and left. This left Sayuri waiting nervously until she was inevitably called upon.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Us four are in Froslass, the remainder are in Gardevoir.

Alice walked up to one of the girls with an Espeon.

"Hi, my name's Alice, what's yours?" She asked.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Asilla looked at Grey and the Gallade looked back in a worried glance. The two then went to the Espeon and it's trainer, the Gallade worried. "I'm Asilla." she introduced herself to the two girls. "And this is my Gallade, Grey." she said. Grey smiled.

Blog Entries

Sayuri looked at the people surrounding her, and nervously shrank back. She had two people and a Pokemon approaching her at once, and this made her very afraid. Her Espeon looked up at her sadly, and gave as friendly an expression as an Espeon could give to the strangers.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"No need to be afraid." Asilla said to the smaller girl.

Blog Entries

"I'll be fine, stop worrying!" As Eliza climbed out of the car, she tried to reassure her mother, who seemed to be more worried about the whole 'first day' thing than her.

Guitar case in one hand and suitcase in the other, Eliza approached the front of the Academy. Before she did anything else, she let Chip out of his Pokéball. She never liked leaving him in there too long, and the Chatot wasted no time perching himself on the girl's right shoulder. She smiled.

"It's going to be a nice adventure for us two, don't you think Chip?" Chip didn't respond however, insted deciding to fall asleep roosted on his trainer's shoulder.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet, is you're never sure if they're genuine or not."- Pliny the Elder

Blog Entries

Sayuri let out a small whimper, seeming afraid regardless. She ducked behind one of her larger suitcases,trying to calm herself down.

Sapphire ran up to the group of girls infront of the school. "Hiya!" she exclaimed. "I'm Sapphire Birch!" she smiled. "Ya know, daughter of the famous Prof. Birch? From Hoenn?"
    Toro jumped out from Sapphire. "And this is Toro!"

Blog Entries

Kitty regarded the other girls with wide, solemn green eyes. Tanwen, her Vulpix, looked-around from her mistress's arms. "Hello," Kitty offered shyly, "I'm Kitty. This is Tanwen."
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

Hearing more people show up made Sayuri even more nervous. She tucked into a small ball, and began reciting a string of numbers: "0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, 4181, 6765, 4181, 2584, 1597, 987, 610, 377, 233, 144, 89, 55, 34, 21, 13, 8, 5, 3, 2, 1, 1, 0." Then she took a deep breath and relaxed.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Uh hello?"

Blog Entries

Kitty blushed brightly. "Sorry if I bothered you."

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast