Elegantia Academy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elegantia Academy

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Elegantia Academy

Welcome to the Elegentia Academy! Here people can learn how to battle, breed, co-ordinate, or get a job in real life! The Academy is the twin of the Machotia Academy, and only takes female students.

The Academy is based in Ecruteak City. The Academy relies on Democracy and equality to settle any problems. The Academy also lends Pokémon to trainers, and they are only allowed to take one Pokémon into the Academy, around which they shape their battling style.

Positions in the School:

All sports, societies and clubs are available for the girls at Elegentia Academy, and there are no heads of society or anything.

Rules:

Normal BMG rules apply
    Keep Romance to PG-13 or PMs
    My word is law
    If you want to add an aspect to the Academy, PM me or put it in an OOC.

Sign-Ups: All students enter the Academy at age 16

Teacher Sign-Ups

Blog Entries

Default Re: Elegantia Academy

So I guess the question is how interactive this is with the other RP?

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Blog Entries

Pretty interactive, in matches, battles, debates, societies and socials.

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Are there any teacher positions available in either RPG?

Blog Entries

If you want I can arrangge it.

Blog Entries

Name: Katherine "Kitty" Montrose

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:

Personality: Kitty is very girly. She loves makeup and dresses and such. Most of all, she loves having fun. She's smart, but she can be a bit naive, in a charming way. She is very friendly and trusting, and she likes to make people happy. Kitty is a little shy when she first meets someone, but opens-up quickly if they are kind to her. She was very sheltered as a child, and so, very innocent. She doesn't really know much about the ways of the world.

Sports And Hobbies: Kitty was raised in a very old-fashioned household, so some of her hobbies might be considered old-fashioned. She likes to sew. She's is somewhat of a bookworm. She loves singing and dancing. She is very interested in soccer, but she has never been able to try it.

Pokemon: Female Vulpix (Shiny) nicknamed Tanwen. Ability: Flash Fire. Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Confuse Ray, Hypnosis, Solar Beam, Energy Ball, Faint Attack.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

Accepted!

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Sayuri Koneko

Sexuality: None yet

Appearance: Sayuri is rather short, at only 5'1", and is rather lean despite being baby faced. She wears her black hair short, just barely to her shoulders. The hair contrasts with her pale skin, which is a dead giveaway that she's never gotten a tan. She has modest curves, which are accentuate by her lack of height, although it's difficult to tell due to her choice of clothing, which runs to self-crocheted sweaters, long-sleeved shirts, mid-length skirts with leggings, and flat shoes. She always wears a cat-eared headband, as per her love of cats, as well as a cat print handbag.

Personality: Sayuri is the epitome of a shrinking violet. She utterly hates attention, and will go to all ends to stay to herself, which she finds necessary with so many traits causing her to stand out. For one, her strict intellectual upbringing grants her a higher than normal intelligence all around. She expresses indifference in her intellect, and is ignorant to why people are so enthralled by high intellect. She is extremely timid, due to limited contact with others her whole life, almost never talks unless beckoned by one of high authority. Her extreme shyness also makes her easily embarrassed, and often leads to spontaneous crying fits. She has no understanding of what friends are supposed to be. Aside from studying and reading, she also loves cats, and has made it her motif. Her temper may seem nonexistent, but if she is physically bullied, she'll snap and fight back.

Sports and hobbies: Sayuri loves to crochet and sew, and often makes or repairs clothing either for herself or, in rare cases, a peer if they've been nice to her. She also loves cooking, studying, reading, caring for Pokémon, and playing piano. She's been interested in volleyball and orchestra, but her shyness keeps her from trying it.

Pokémon: Female Espeon. Ability: Magic Bounce. Moves: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Psyshock, Return, Morning Sun, Reflect, Light Screen
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Name: Sapphire Birch

Appearance: sapphire_leaved_by_mokasoon.jpg

Personalities: Sapphire loves to battle and is a tomboy; as seen in the manga when she has been seen swinging on vines through trees in an outfit made of leaves. However, she does have a feminine side, as she explains to Ruby in volume 19. She is in love with Ruby, yet, even after they both confess their feelings, she becomes annoyed at Ruby constantly avoiding the matter.

Sports and hobbies: Track, Battle Club, (and this next one is hidden, and only Sapphire and her teachers know) Contest 101

Pokémon: Toro, Blaziken
    Sapphire received Toro (Japanese: ちゃも Chamo) from her father, Professor Birch. After intensive training at Granite Cave, she evolved into Combusken and defeated Brawly's Hariyama in the Dewford Gym. Toro later evolved into Blaziken during her battle with Winona. She is Sapphire's most trusted team member, and was used in almost every single major battle she had. Toro teamed up with Ruby's Zuzu in a Double Battle against Archie and Maxie at Seafloor Cavern. In the Emerald arc, Toro was Sapphire's most used Pokémon in the numerous Battle Dome and Battle Tower battles, and she learned the ultimate fire attack, Blast Burn, from Kimberly's metal ring.
    Her Ability is Blaze and she has a Quiet nature. She is currently at Level 59.
    Moveset is Ember, Peck, Flamethrower, Double Kick, Double Team, Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, Blast Burn
    Last edited by Crystal Miyuhara; 11th November 2012 at 05:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Accepted, once Mei-chan adds Ability and moves.

Blog Entries

I'll admit, this girl is gonna need a friend to drag her out of her shell.

Name:Eliza Greene
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Appearance:Gonna be lazy, just take the B/W female sprite, aged appropriately.
    Personality:Eliza is a shy girl. Specifically she has problems with meeting new people, and her social skills in general are somewhat weak as she has Asperger's Syndrome, albeit mildly. She is very intelligent, but equally modest about it.
    Sports and hobbies: Eliza has a great singing voice and can play the (acoustic) guitar, however she has not joined any societies yet as she keeps to herself. She will often practise her guitar and singing on her own.
    Pokémon: Chip the Chatot (M). Knows Chatter, Nasty Plot, Heat Wave, Sing, FeatherDance, Air Cutter, Encore and Hidden Power (which is Grass-Type). Ability is Tangled Feet. Thanks to Chatot's naturally flexible vocal chords and Eliza's intelligent guidance, Chip cannot only understand English like most Pokémon but he is beginning to speak it too!
    Last edited by Plumbum; 11th November 2012 at 04:56 PM.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

@AlphaMouse If you could PM me a list of classes that would be available to teach and what credentials a teacher character should/could have that would be great.

Edited; and ability was alredy on there.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Name: Asilla Raine

Appearance: Asilla has platinum-blond hair. She stands at 5' 2", and is about 125 pounds. She wears a cyan top and turquoise leggings. She wears a cyan jacket as well, and blue flats.

Personalities: Asilla is intelligent and careful, and as such can often devise a plan.

Sports and hobbies: She is an excellent person with Pokemon Research. She also loves to dance with the Legendary Meloetta.

Pokémon: Male Gallade|Steadfast|Teleport, Psycho Cut, Heal Pulse, Psyshock, Low Sweep, Focus Blast, Brick Break, Rock Smash|Nicknamed Grey

Blog Entries

@Leavanny Duo; Accepted!

@Plumbum; Accepted!

@Mei-chan; Accepted!

Name: Alice De Luna

Appearance: Alice stands at 5'6". She is quite thin, with flowing blonde hair. She has a smooth, quite pale face and light blue eyes.

Personalities: (wow, I said personalities in the sign-up) Alice is a calm person that doesn't like to talk much. She is very shy of other people and only speaks when spoken too. She is very intelligent, and tries to help other people who can't help themselves.

Sports and hobbies: Singing, Violin, Tennis, Dancing, Piano.

Pokémon: Swanna F Hydration: Brave Bird, Hurricane, Roost, Bubblebeam, Mirror Move, Ice Beam, Aerial Ace, Aqua Ring

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast